BTS discussion thread

Lily-Blue

Established
Lily Blue my ol friend!!!!

What song titles do u speak of?? Pls share :)
Hello TheNightDuck! I hope you're healthy and happy. The song titles I was thinking of are:

DNA – Released in September of 2017 three months before the NIH (National Institutes of Health) began the the second phase of the NIAID (National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases) project which included the funding of research to investigate and catalogue bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan lab in China. What did this have to do with DNA you might ask? Everything. The vaccine for the outbreak everyone was afraid would happen, and which did, would be an mRNA vaccine. mRNA vaccines inject molecules of nucleic acid that encode instructions to cells to build proteins, basically, telling cells what proteins to build to fight a virus. Or as stated here:

"mRNA vaccines, in contrast, trick the body into producing some of the viral proteins itself. They work by using mRNA, or messenger RNA, which is the molecule that essentially puts DNA instructions into action. Inside a cell, mRNA is used as a template to build a protein. ‘An mRNA is basically like a pre-form of a protein and its (sequence encodes) what the protein is basically made of later on,’ said Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding. " https://horizon-magazine.eu/article/five-things-you-need-know-about-mrna-vaccines.html

Manipulating DNA ... if anyone is interested, you can google CRISPR technology to see how far this technology has progressed.

The next song title I was thinking of was Black Swan. BTS's single "Black Swan" was released January 27, 2020 and the official MV was released on March 4, 2020. "Black Swan" in the world of finance is an unforeseen event that has catastrophic consequences for economies.

The third song title I thought of is ON. The official music video for ON was released February 27, 2020. The WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic on March 11, 2020. And destruction of the old world order was ON.

I don't know if all of this is a coincidence. It may be, or it may not be. BTS speaking at the UN was very interesting, though. The UN has declared itself to be a global authority by the year 2030. The UN is tied up in everything "global" including vaccinations, and is one the most corrupt organizations in existence. What was BTS doing speaking at the UN? Seriously.

Lily-Blue

Established
You people are pathetic. You sit here judging these poor boys without a single ounce of solid proof whatsoever -- just a bunch of delusional BS -- and you accuse them of what? Being part of an evil cult that you don't even have any hard evidence exists? Being pedophiles and murderers? You say they are evil. Then what are you?? I have zero evidence that these boys are evil, but I do have very clear proof that you people are. You slander them and wish them dead based just on your theories and speculations -- no real proof at all -- and you still feel good about being good "Christians"? If that is not evil, then I don't know what is. If this is what Christians are like, then you are worse than these supposedly evil cults you are so afraid of. You are a bunch of self-righteous, delusional hypocrites and should be ashamed of yourselves.
I personally don't hate BTS. I'm disappointed in them for a myriad of reasons but I don't hate them. I think you may want to look into what people are saying here a little more closely before you condemn them for their observations. You will be astonished at what you find when you research yourself and find truths. It's hard to believe some things when you haven't found the truth yourself. But there is so much satanic influence on BTS (the young men) that once proven, cannot be refuted. I pray for them still. As long as they're alive in this world, there is hope for them in Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Lily-Blue

Established
Eu sempre penso:
-Será que eu estou certa em acreditar que eles são illuminati,ou estou apenas julgando eles?
Será que sou um ser humano mal por querer que toda essa teoria fosse mentira?
Mas ,toda vez que vejo essa provas me sinto dividida sem saber no quê acreditar...
Peço todo dia que Jesus revele a verdade pra mim...
E que se eles verdadeiramente fizerem parte de grupos satânicos ,eu oro a Deus para que todos sejam em breve libertos desse mal.
Me, too! I hope they will come to Jesus. I hope one of them at least will come to the Lord and lead the rest of them to salvation. I still love them against my better judgment, but I know they're doing the work of the devil now. I pray for them. There is much power in prayer.

Kim Taehyung - The Hidden Card
As you all know I am super intrigued by V as his aura is so mysterious. I can’t tell if he is truly evil or if he’s been possessed or tired of the group. I will do a full theory on him linking to the occult but this is just a general plan for now
FOR
- V gives very dark energy to many of you including me which could show that he truly
Is the leader of the group, a handler of other members or the most aware member of the occult Him claiming he’s the leader correlates with what a user said here about Kpop groups placing false leaders to the public whilst behind the scenes there is another.
- His character in BTS songs plays the lurer, devil etc so that may imply that he’s what his character portrays in the group
- his association with Park Bogum and the Elite actors in the industry correlates to when his personality began to change. If you notice after hwarang and the passing of his grandma and friend, his personality began to change. Bogum is known to have a cult and perhaps a possible sacrifice was made for V to join his rankings (I really don’t like to assume this stuff as it makes me so sad but there is a possibility in this sick industry)
- He is most likely one of the 3 magicians in the group- he wore the kaballah frequently where many celebs like Britney wore showing his possible association with magic - he is very likely a moon child and born in the occult

AGAINST
- His mistreatment by bighit is known in the fandom. Of course this could be publicity since he is a fan fave but he seems to be super depressed too and is always ignored and pushed aside by members and staff even when it is hard to notice. From receiving less lines in songs to being hit by a manager to being separated/having tension between members, if he was secretly the leader this wouldn’t be a problem
- Him being the possible token for sacrifice. He is used as a scapegoat where a lot of his family and loved ones had passed whilst BTS were increasing in fame. Perhaps it’s his family who are using him as they are part of the occult too (his father calling him an apprentice)
- he was hidden until debut- he was 15 when he joined - he couldn’t have been evil at this time and if you see his debut personality you can see that it’s very unlikely that boy was involved in satanic things. I am so confused about what Bang PD wanted him to do and why he was segregated from everyone else. He was the only one with dirty blonde hair too meaning programming. He is very unhappy but idk if that is a front. He seems to enjoy and embrace darkness but at the same time he is withdrawn. A lot of celebs who are deep in the occult like Beyoncé, Ellen, John and Chrissy etc are very satisfied despite the horrible things they have presumably done
- He is seen to be very rebellious. His constant hair colour changes in 2018/2019 paired with him nearly fainting in numerous shows and dances as well as him wearing bandages and weight loss- it seems there is more going on behind the scenes

Last edited:

Lily-Blue

Established
yikes,,,i’m going to assume that you are racist.
Lol. That's the best you got? I'm a racist? My comments were specifically for Black Lives Matter. Self-identified "trained Marxists", no less, who like to beat up innocent people for being ... white. They've done much worse, which you can easily find by googling. In fact, at this time it would be more difficult to prove BLM are NOT domestic terrorists, than to prove they are. And how much property damage has this organization caused since its inception in 2016? Millions? Billions? They're race-baiters who foment riots. They partner with Antifa to destroy people's businesses, reputations and livelihoods. And yet, the world watches CNN and believes they're peaceful protestors, funding more of their mayhem with millions of dollars in donations. But you do you. I'm going with reality.

Here's BLM President Hawk Newsome warning, ‘If U.S. doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it’ (at 2min20secs):

Good luck with that, Mr. Newsome.

Last edited:
Lol. That's the best you got? I'm a racist? My comments were specifically for Black Lives Matter. Self-identified "trained Marxists", no less, who like to beat up innocent people for being ... white. They've done much worse, which you can easily find by googling. In fact, at this time it would be more difficult to prove BLM are NOT domestic terrorists, than to prove they are. And how much property damage has this organization caused since its inception in 2016? Millions? Billions? They're race-baiters who foment riots. They partner with Antifa to destroy people's businesses, reputations and livelihoods. And yet, the world watches CNN and believes they're peaceful protestors, funding more of their mayhem with millions of dollars in donations. But you do you. I'm going with reality.
I was so indecisive With this movement. Ofc I stand with my black brothers and sisters and I truly believe black people are treated horrifically for the colour of their skin and I support equality no matter what but the movement itself with the looting is affecting the very people it wants to protect. Black owned businesses are being destroyed and their livelihood and hard work vanishing from a movement that was meant to support them. Also the simpsons already showed Floyds murder which to me is suspicious and this all started during the presidential race in America. It’s so confusing

yikes,,,i’m going to assume that you are racist.
Exposed BangTan no offense u dont seem to be very clued up. the BLM movement is a terrorist organization. I suppose u havent read this thread because there was lots of information about it here. This movement was funded by the people who are bringing in the NEW world Order. SORRY last time u also said that the ILLUMINATI has nothing to do with religion, and if im not mistake u also said u were 14. Not to be degrading but u have alot of knowledge to be seeking because you are misinformed on alot of things

I was so indecisive With this movement. Ofc I stand with my black brothers and sisters and I truly believe black people are treated horrifically for the colour of their skin and I support equality no matter what but the movement itself with the looting is affecting the very people it wants to protect. Black owned businesses are being destroyed and their livelihood and hard work vanishing from a movement that was meant to support them. Also the simpsons already showed Floyds murder which to me is suspicious and this all started during the presidential race in America. It’s so confusing
Yeah spot on, along with causing more division and animosity. Theres nothing u can trust anymore. Black lives matter, just like all lives matter, there is no difference in who matters regarding people(though do evil satanists matter hmm want to blast them off the planet)

Acredito que a cada tempo que passa mais fundos eles podem estar com essa coisa de illuminati...Mas,também acredito que se nós orarmos e Deus tiver um plano de Graça para a vida de pelo menos um dos integrantes do grupo, ele será liberto e tenho certeza que através dessa pessoa muitas outras também serão.♡
(Eu também uso o Google tradutor pra todas as mensagens aqui)
Obrigado,por me compreender...❤
No problem, if you need positivity come to me!

LittleLady

Established
[QUOTE = "somewhat_yuna, post: 336397, member: 7806"]
Had to use google translate to understand you. You are not a bad person for thinking this, you are just open minded. I agree, we should continue praying that they will come back to their senses.
[/ QUOTE]

I recommend you don't. I've explained this many times before, but if you're new to this, I don't mind explaining this again.

This explanation may or may not hurt you, but it's best you read:

Many people are just born wicked. bts falls into that category. As a matter of fact, all high ranking celebrities fall into that category. To pray for them is like trying to pray for satan even though he's already condemned. These guys are also already condemned. I am not being too quick to judge either, this is righteous judgment. By all of the vile things they have done, and continue to do WITH THEIR OWN WILL because they're just evil, they will not repent. If someone is born to serve satan, then that's what they do until their last breath, just like if someone was chosen to be Gods servant, they serve him until their last breath.

Some people like to prove me wrong by telling me many people have escaped the industry- okay, that's good and all, but it doesn't automatically mean they've chosen to live for God just for escaping. Also, it's worth mentioning that every single body who ever did manage to escape the industry- those are the ones who did not sell their souls. If you sell your soul, you've just chained yourself to the industry with no key to the lock.

God could save someone from the industry if he wanted to, but that's highly unlikely when it comes to high ranking celebrities. People always think, "Well, everyone is born a sinner, so we all have the opportunity to repent," who is going to end up repenting in the end? Only Gods people. And you know what else?

Zechariah 13: 8 "In the whole land, declare the LORD," two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. "

This means that 2/3 of Gods elect will die for having not obeyed his commandments, and only 1/3 will remain with him in the end. If it's only 1/3 of his elect that will succeed, that means everyone else by far is doomed. So only a few hundreds of thousands will make it, and basically billions of people will not.

[QUOTE = "somewhat_yuna, post: 336397, member: 7806"]
Had to use google translate to understand you. You are not a bad person for thinking this, you are just open minded. I agree, we should continue praying that they will come back to their senses.
[/ QUOTE]

I recommend you don't. I've explained this many times before, but if you're new to this, I don't mind explaining this again.

This explanation may or may not hurt you, but it's best you read:

Many people are just born wicked. bts falls into that category. As a matter of fact, all high ranking celebrities fall into that category. To pray for them is like trying to pray for satan even though he's already condemned. These guys are also already condemned. I am not being too quick to judge either, this is righteous judgment. By all of the vile things they have done, and continue to do WITH THEIR OWN WILL because they're just evil, they will not repent. If someone is born to serve satan, then that's what they do until their last breath, just like if someone was chosen to be Gods servant, they serve him until their last breath.

Some people like to prove me wrong by telling me many people have escaped the industry- okay, that's good and all, but it doesn't automatically mean they've chosen to live for God just for escaping. Also, it's worth mentioning that every single body who ever did manage to escape the industry- those are the ones who did not sell their souls. If you sell your soul, you've just chained yourself to the industry with no key to the lock.

God could save someone from the industry if he wanted to, but that's highly unlikely when it comes to high ranking celebrities. People always think, "Well, everyone is born a sinner, so we all have the opportunity to repent," who is going to end up repenting in the end? Only Gods people. And you know what else?

Zechariah 13: 8 "In the whole land, declare the LORD," two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. "

This means that 2/3 of Gods elect will die for having not obeyed his commandments, and only 1/3 will remain with him in the end. If it's only 1/3 of his elect that will succeed, that means everyone else by far is doomed. So only a few hundreds of thousands will make it, and basically billions of people will not.
Sad, but true. Thank you for explaining this. How were they born evil though? They didn't know you had to sell your soul to become famous?

Guys I’m thinking of creating an overall trilogy/analysis of each member. (If God wills) It will consist of analysis done here on each of the members backed up with extra research from me linking to occultism and freemasonry. I think this way it will be easier for new members to process information and have a guide if they’re finding it difficult to catch up. Obviously I won’t be able to fill everything but I really want to use all the amazing analysis here and expand it to come to a conclusion of what we have come up with so far. I want to focus on each member because I feel like every member has a different association. For example with Jimin I want to focus on the theories around mk ultra, feminisation etc, Suga With occultism and mental health, V with the moonchild theory and hoping I can piece together what the hell is going on with him because he’s so confusing lol

I’ll probs start with Taehyung because I feel like I’ve researched the most about him!

What do you guys think? Will this be beneficial?

Last edited:
Guys I’m thinking of creating an overall trilogy/analysis of each member. It will consist of analysis done here on each of the members backed up with extra research from me linking to occultism and freemasonry. I think this way it will be easier for new members to process information and have a guide if they’re finding it difficult to catch up. Obviously I won’t be able to catch up but I really want to use all the amazing analysis here and expand it to come to a conclusion of what we have come up with so far. I want to focus on each member because I feel like every member has a different association. For example with Jimin I want to focus on the theories around mk ultra, feminisation etc, Suga With occultism and mental health, V with monochild theory and hoping I can piece together what the hell is going on with him because he’s so confusing lol

I’ll probs start with Taehyung because I feel like I’ve researched the most about him!
Thank you for this! I've already read over 500 pages of this thread so this might add to the information I've gained. This is one of the most interesting "books" I've ever read.

Okay, Since I didn't give myself I proper introduction here it is:

I'm currently 14 years old. And I recently stopped being an ARMY. I was introduced to BTS like 2 years ago when this new Filipino girl came to my school. Lets call her "Alyssa" She was obsessed with BTS and tried to relate everything to them. She would even say their "punchlines" and copy their habits. I was seriously irritated by this because I had no idea who these people were. So I would purposely insult them anytime she would talk about them. I would say things like "They literally all look the same" and "Are you sure they aren
't women?" and she would get upset by hearing this. One time, around christmas I went to far by saying that she was stupid for crushing on some chinese skeletons that didn't know she existed. This made her burst into tears and I felt super guilty. I made up with her the next day and actually started to get into BTS. Anytime we would go on field trips we would share her headphones and listen to their music and I started idolizing them. Well, enough about that. I'm no longer in this school and she's no longer my best friend anymore.

I started to question "How did these people get so popular? Does hardwork really pay off?" And by that time Boys in my class started talking about Illuminati memes. So I decided to research and educate myself on the Illuminati and some other topics like pizzagate, p***philia e.t.c. I came to the realization that our world is ruled by some sick, satanic forces. This year I started to wonder "What if BTS are apart of them?" So I began looking for youtube videos talking about whether BTS is associated with the Illuminati. I didn't find that much videos so I started to look for articles. Still didn't find anything and just by Luck I stumbled upon this thread! It has completely opened my eyes to the harsh realtiy of the Kpop industry.

I hope to become friends with everyone here and I can't wait to hear your theories!

Last edited:
Omg, I would have never noticed it myself, yes, I can see it clearly now, needless to say that this gave me goosebumps! I know that many people don't believe in this reptile theory but it has some pieces of truth in it imo. I study occultism and I have learned that many people don't come from the planet earth directly. Also based on science, each person has particles that are from different planets. So, about the reptiles, I believe that they are nothing more than descendants of fallen angels and/or an alien race. I don't believe that Vee is one of them though, most likely he is demon possessed.

Off topic but I read this article about the little girl in their mv, who answered some fans' questions. Someone asked her if she had known the concept or had she had someone explain it to her, to which she replied that Vee "taught" (sic) her that she was going to be his sister. She also said that she met Vee first, and it wasn't until the day after that she met the rest of them. Why Vee was in charge of explaining to the extras the concept? They have a huge crew to deal with those trivial matters. He truly comes across like a leader in my opinion.

Also, speaking of true leaders, I stumbled upon this article about an ex member of a girl group that spoke about what really goes on in the industry. She also said that the real leader in her group was another member who called the shots and the "official" leader was only on paper. (So, I think it's safe to say that Vee is also the real one based on what's been discussed here.) She also talked about sexual harassment and even r*pe in the industry, she truly has suffered a lot, I felt so sad for her. She said that she would never let her future children join the kpop scene.

Wow... I just read the article and I’m Jungshook (I’m joking!!)

Wow though so a lot of what we said about members not liking each other, harassment, companies making people lie is all true

Also Yh, jk referred to V as a leader as well so I don’t think it’s a coincidence. It’s so weird thinking he could have been controlling everyone back then when he was so young but anything is possible.

I'm currently 14 years old. And I recently stopped being an ARMY. I was introduced to BTS like 12 years ago when this new Filipino girl came to my school. Lets call her "Alyssa" She was obsessed with BTS and tried to relate everything to them. She would even say their "punchlines" and copy their habits. I was seriously irritated by this because I had no idea who these people were. So I would purposely insult them anytime she would talk about them. I would say things like "They literally all look the same" and "Are you sure they aren
't women?" and she would get upset by hearing this. One time, around christmas I went to far by saying that she was stupid for crushing on some chinese skeletons that didn't know she existed. This made her burst into tears and I felt super guilty. I made up with her the next day and actually started to get into BTS. Anytime we would go on field trips we would share her headphones and listen to their music and I started idolizing them. Well, enough about that. I'm no longer in this school and she's no longer my best friend anymore.

I started to question "How did these people get so popular? Does hardwork really pay off?" And by that time Boys in my class started talking about Illuminati memes. So I decided to research and educate myself on the Illuminati and some other topics like pizzagate, p***philia e.t.c. I came to the realization that our world is ruled by some sick, satanic forces. This year I started to wonder "What if BTS are apart of them?" So I began looking for youtube videos talking about whether BTS is associated with the Illuminati. I didn't find that much videos so I started to look for articles. Still didn't find anything and just by Luck I stumbled upon this thread! It has completely opened my eyes to the harsh realtiy of the Kpop industry.

I hope to become friends with everyone here and I can't wait to hear your theories!
Welcome welcome welcome!! I was the youngest here for the longest time (17) but I feel old now haha. I also joined this thread when I was about 15 so I’m glad you came here early and won’t waste time on them anymore.

Please share your theories and thoughts on them too!!!

Welcome welcome welcome!! I was the youngest here for the longest time (17) but I feel old now haha. I also joined this thread when I was about 15 so I’m glad you came here early and won’t waste time on them anymore.

Please share your theories and thoughts on them too!!!
I can't believe I'm the youngest this makes me feel very nervous

Anyways, thank you and I miss everyone :(

I'm currently 14 years old. And I recently stopped being an ARMY. I was introduced to BTS like 2 years ago when this new Filipino girl came to my school. Lets call her "Alyssa" She was obsessed with BTS and tried to relate everything to them. She would even say their "punchlines" and copy their habits. I was seriously irritated by this because I had no idea who these people were. So I would purposely insult them anytime she would talk about them. I would say things like "They literally all look the same" and "Are you sure they aren

omg, finally another 14 year old!