BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
This guy seems to be the most ”normal” among them. But JK, Candyman and Jamal I think all may have susbtance abuse problems. About Candyman and Jamal I am quite sure, but Jk seeing his recent abberant behaviour and close friendship with the tattoo gang, I can see see him as well. This is the end of this whole circus, drug and alcohol addictions and mental break downs.
I think so too maybe that is why he will be a sacrifice because he is not worthy enough. He is probably repulsive to some rituals and for that they are x'ing him out.
Jin is usually playing video games and isolated when everybody else is doing the dirty. But he does have an attitude, it was also rumored that he was flying seperately from the group when they went to film the vacation movie.

Hopeful

Star

Hopeful

Star
Look at Jin's eyes when he stares at V
http://instagr.am/p/B3fRX11nw5I/ He's been very rude lately to fans and now this
The picture of Jin's selfie was uploaded again as a joke interesting to me his skin is "raised" kind no?
lol
https://twitter.com/kimiipark/status/1182748234017492993

I heard there was a full moon today in Riyadh, and today is coming out day.
I think k00k posted that supposed funny picture of jin ..and then later posted the original one with his pic ..

And one of our posters said above that at one point jin got scared .. it was because of a bug .. he is scared of them

OvercomeItAll

Established

Lol this one made me laugh. These small men take the word "disrespect" to a whole new level when it comes to religion, all religions. If only they could see what's done out in the woods and in those mansions by these pricks with their own eyes.

I refrained from checking social media today since, as a Muslim esp, this concert literally makes my chest feel so hollow. But with some posts I just read on here I ended up checking out the hashtag... It took less than a minute for me to almost throw my damn phone out the window.

I'm just so, so glad that now I can look at them, everyone of them, in every single clip, and literally feel not ONE ounce of appreciation or admiration. Literally nothing at all except disgust. That's why I sought out this thread in the first place, I was desperate to be free of my sick obsession--I knew it wasn't normal--and now I am, thank God. We can only pray that all these people start to lose interest in them as well, hopefully it'll happen sooner than we think.

God bless you all, may we never stray from the right path.

Edit: (Sorry for this rant, guys :D I was just really mad)

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
View attachment 26277
Jin's death will be March 21st or 20th
March 21st : Spring (Spring Day)

October to March = 5 months remaining

I do not know if there is a connection with Jin's death, but it can be one ...
Oh ..
I am missing something ..
But can you please tell me how is that calculated... is there a hint type thing in that post?

Shuna

Star
Wow So Apparently he also have tattoos on his arm, but i couldn’t see the one in the arm, anyone knows?
Which symbolizes a ritual and I think it is closer, is the death of Jin, followed by the third world war, makes appear what appears at the end of Wonderland d'ATEEZ, the door, which is also visible too in Dream Launch of WayV.

Last edited:

justhuman

Rookie

Lol this one made me laugh. These small men take the word "disrespect" to a whole new level when it comes to religion, all religions. If only they could see what's done out in the woods and in those mansions by these pricks with their own eyes.

I refrained from checking social media today since, as a Muslim esp, this concert literally makes my chest feel so hollow. But with some posts I just read on here I ended up checking out the hashtag... It took less than a minute for me to almost throw my damn phone out the window.

I'm just so, so glad that now I can look at them, everyone of them, in every single clip, and literally feel not ONE ounce of appreciation or admiration. Literally nothing at all except disgust. That's why I sought out this thread in the first place, I was desperate to be free of my sick obsession--I knew it wasn't normal--and now I am, thank God. We can only pray that all these people start to lose interest in them as well, hopefully it'll happen sooner than we think.

God bless you all, may we never stray from the right path.

Edit: (Sorry for this rant, guys :D I was just really mad)
Where is the dalil muslim cant bow to person ? It heresy. I never hear about that in Qur'an or hadits
Bowing for respect is allow but bowing for worship is not allow

wow

Veteran
Where is the dalil muslim cant bow to person ? It heresy. I never hear about that in Qur'an or hadits
Bowing for respect is allow but bowing for worship is not allow
those fans are being delusional, i dont think its forbidden in islam to bow, because bowing is showing respect and its okay to bow in some cultures, and we have to respect other's cultures too, and in islam and other religions in general, we have to be respectful of others that have different religions or cultures than us, so these fans are trying so hard to make btshit sounds woke and smart, when in reality, they dont, maybe they just forgot to bow cause they have 0 chemistry left and theyre done with their fans and almost done with their contract.

worldinside

Rookie
those fans are being delusional, i dont think its forbidden in islam to bow, because bowing is showing respect and its okay to bow in some cultures, and we have to respect other's cultures too, and in islam and other religions in general, we have to be respectful of others that have different religions or cultures than us, so these fans are trying so hard to make btshit sounds woke and smart, when in reality, they dont, maybe they just forgot to bow cause they have 0 chemistry left and theyre done with their fans and almost done with their contract.
Yeah i laugh when i read that, i mean who says bowing is forbidden in islam? fans just trying to make them like they have angelic attitude, what a bullshit

mimis

Established
Which symbolizes a ritual and I think it is closer, is the death of Jin, followed by the third world war, makes appear what appears at the end of Wonderland d'ATEEZ, the door, which is also visible too in Dream Launch of WayV.
I just wonder how the members are handling the upcoming death. Like they can't not know about what's going on, right? Are they thinking it's a joke and laugh about it (like do they think we, truthers are lunatic) or managers fully control and brainwash them? Because if they know what is going to happen and are okay with that ..it doesn't make any sense to me! :/