BTS discussion thread

Red Rose

Established
Omg...o_O V's forehead is scary. May be he gone through hair transplantation because it's possible he was going bald on an early age. I've seen men, who are 20 and already have no hair so it's possible.
View attachment 25076

Also he definetly has lip filters.

View attachment 25077

RM lip filters are very obvious in here. You can recognise whether someone has a lot of lip injections if he can't fully close his lips.
He must be a big fan of Kylie Jenner lol
View attachment 25078

They've all been under the knife. I don't know why fans are being so delusional. Their defense is bts predebut official photos , but lets be honest! They can easily be edited. Photoshop wasn't invented yesterday. I've watch videos on youtube of korean plastic surgerists who take a photo of a person, who wants to go through some kind of a surgery and turn their faces into the end result so they can see how their faces are going to look. It's very possible nowadays to change someone elses face unnoticeably! The other possible option is that their parents knew they were going to debut and were preparing them by making them go through plastic surgeries on early age. Unfortuntely in kpop all trainees know the companies want a different look and very defined features and most of them who can affort plastic surgery do it without any doubts because in koreans' minds surgeries give them some form of confidence and status in life.
But why all that lies around their "beauty and visuals"? That way they create a fake reality for people who idolize them! With that star power they have they should be honest with their fans and tell them obssession and idolization is not good for their health!
Funny how they do "love myself" campains but all their army fans are self-conscious and hate themselves and still idolize them. Something doesn't fit...
I read online about a man who spent 100 000 $ to look like Jimin.
https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/bts-plastic-surgery-jimin-superfan-oli-london/
THIS IS INSANE!!!
I believe the same thing too! Their families probably forced them to get plastic surgery when they were teens and especially how JM and JH trained from such a young age to be dancers and they said they were constantly in the studio when they were young. Since they were probably born into this, their families knew they had to be idols so they made sure their faces were done and looking perfect and their families also trained them before their actual idol training period to prepare them to be idols. Ugh sometimes I feel bad because they were kinda forced into it especially JK but they do their job so its not like they are really complaining even though they obviously not happy.

The LGBTQ agenda is so vast and they've got midsle schoolers claming they are trans or something. They got normal people wanting to push this agenda like you saw with that tweet above, and its disgusting. I am tired of LGBTQ being constantly shoved down our throats, they want us to accept and love everything, but what more can society accept? Pedophiles? Ageless love? Look, I know everyone on this thread knows this but it is only a matter of time before the Love has no Age agenda is pushed. And hopefully by then people wake up but I highly doubt it.
yes, p***philia is the next step....under the excuse of "love is love"
Those people will say "Im in love with children, you cant judge what I love, I was born this way etc"

p***philia is everywhere in hollywwod and its already normal behind the scene..
And look at michael jackson....an abused child that became an abuser in later life
he didnt think he was doing something wrong....he just liked having sex with children and he did it in the name of "love"

you think those hollywood celebs care??? not really....they exposed him because they wanted him out....but they knew for years he was a pedo. His sister Latoya exposed him in the 80s and nobody cared

Last edited:

Red Rose

Established
yes, p***philia is the next step....under the excuse of "love is love"
Those people will say "Im in love with children, you cant judge what I love, I was born this way etc"

p***philia is everywhere in hollywwod and its already normal behind the scene..
And look at michael jackson....an abused child that became an abuser in later life
he didnt think hew was doing something wrong....he just liked having sex with children and he did it in the name of "love"

you think those hollywood celebs care??? not really....they exposed him because they wanted him out....but they knew for years he was a pedo. His sister Latoya exposed him in the 80s and nobody cared
Yup and its absolutely crazy how people still think he is not pedo. Not only was MJ sexually attracted to children, he loved to take their pure and innocent energy and use it for his own sick, twisted purposes. And he was the bribing the families to get the kids alone with him.

Omg...o_O V's forehead is scary. May be he gone through hair transplantation because it's possible he was going bald on an early age. I've seen men, who are 20 and already have no hair so it's possible.
View attachment 25076

View attachment 25077

RM lip filters are very obvious in here. You can recognise whether someone has a lot of lip injections if he can't fully close his lips.
View attachment 25078

They've all been under the knife. I don't know why fans are being so delusional. Their defense is bts predebut official photos , but lets be honest! They can easily be edited. Photoshop wasn't invented yesterday. I've watch videos on youtube of korean plastic surgerists who take a photo of a person, who wants to go through some kind of a surgery and turn their faces into the end result so they can see how their faces are going to look. It's very possible nowadays to change someone elses face unnoticeably! The other possible option is that their parents knew they were going to debut and were preparing them by making them go through plastic surgeries on early age. Unfortuntely in kpop all trainees know the companies want a different look and very defined features and most of them who can affort plastic surgery do it without any doubts because in koreans' minds surgeries give them some form of confidence and status in life.
But why all that lies around their "beauty and visuals"? That way they create a fake reality for people who idolize them! With that star power they have they should be honest with their fans and tell them obssession and idolization is not good for their health!
Funny how they do "love myself" campains but all their army fans are self-conscious and hate themselves and still idolize them. Something doesn't fit...
THIS IS INSANE!!!
I dont know about the lips because I can make mine look twice bigger with simple make up
I think Tea looks the most similar to child picture

just whiter skin and fixing ears, forehead....but not majors touches in the face

But most of them are looking very plastic especially the skin looking unnatural from all the botox
I posted RM pictures predebut....he had a different nose, same with JK , and Sugar did something with the eyes and the jaw too...its not just weight loss

kpop fans are in denial about this
But in korea having plastic surgery is very normal.....the streets are full of PS advertisement

look here:

[theqoo] THE ONE THING THAT FOREIGNERS ARE MOST SHOCKED ABOUT WHEN THEY VISIT SEOUL

It's subway ads promoting plastic surgery

There is one thing that foreigners will be shocked at when taking the subway. In every hallway and in every station, there's a before and after picture of surgery ad. There are a lot of foreigners thinking that Korea really loves plastic surgery because of that

Last edited:
Yup and its absolutely crazy how people still think he is not pedo. Not only was MJ sexually attracted to children, he loved to take their pure and innocent energy and use it for his own sick, twisted purposes. And he was the bribing the families to get the kids alone with him.

yes, his fans still say its fake. but it was an open secret.....his actions were very obvious since the 80s
But MJ thought he was untouchable because of his popularity

but nobody is untouchable, the "cult" uses you and then they throw you away when you disobey (even if you are the biggest superstar in the planet)

This is what I've been saying. Fans are really dumb asl if they think BTS has not had work done.
Jm's lips are obviously done and look at his top lip. Honestly, so many armies think they are natural beauties but they really just have botched faces. Its only because they are Asian and every K pop idol looks like this. They look like plastic dolls. Not humans. Armies say Bt5 look etheral and they can't be real. It's because they are not real. Their faces have been pumped up with silicone and plastic.
View attachment 25063
View attachment 25062
This is what they have gotten done, with the face fillers making the face appear more round. This pic is little more natural looking but BT5 is far worse. Lip injections, nose jobs, cheek implants, forehead reductuon and fillers, double eyelid surgery, chin reduction especially with Yoongi and NJ, botox, chin implants and the list goes on and on and on! You don't look like BT5 unless you spend hundreds of thousands on plastic surgery and if you combine all the surgery they've done together as well as the regular lip injections and botox injections that you need to retouch every 6 months, they have spent well over $100,000 to have the botched, Barbie doll faces they have right now. Who really wants to look like them? Armies want to inject silicone and cut and mold their skin, cut their noses to a certain shape, laser an eyelid onto their eyes, put burning silicone fillers in their cheeks, cut and mold their chin and jaw, and pump up their lips with toxic chemicals all to look BT5? Their faces are destroyed and they have done all the work you could possibly imagine to look this way. Nobody looks like that, and while they haven't gone Michael Jackson level with the surgeries, they gonna be there pretty soon if they don't get over wanting to look like dolls.
View attachment 25070 View attachment 25069 View attachment 25068 View attachment 25067 View attachment 25066 View attachment 25065 View attachment 25064
View attachment 25071
Jimin's eyeball trips me out like it's so weird cause it looks like one eye is looking in a complete different direction than the other eye lmao. Ig it's bc of trauma?

Jimin's eyeball trips me out like it's so weird cause it looks like one eye is looking in a complete different direction than the other eye lmao. Ig it's bc of trauma?
I think it might be Astigmatism. (deformation of cornea common in people with eye problems)
if he wear contact lense with color his eyes look like that

but with natural eye color his eye is normal

i dont know if he is forced to wear the color lense or it is his prefference....

Last edited:
I hope he is forced to do that.. Boy be committing fashion blunders like that. DarKer shade would suit best to both his face and skin tone cause he is Asian, I wonder why these kpop idols wanna look European
I think it might be Astigmatism. (deformation of cornea common in people with eye problems)
if he wear contact lense with color his eyes look like that

but with natural eye color his eye is normal

i dont know if he is forced to wear the color lense or is it is his prefference....

Red Rose

Established
Yeah I saw it on Google the other day when I typed up his eyes. Jimin being handsome is really in the eye of the beholder. Because honestly, he looks like a plastic doll in lenses and not in a good way. He gives off this wierd voodoo doll vibe and I don't like it. And its all of them honestly but especially JM and TH cuz they be looking like magicians or sonething.

https://www.knetizen.com/bts-agency-sues-30-netizens-without-negotiation/
Bigshit is really trying to scare their fans ain't they? Lol sorry about this next part In the bible there's a verse about the 666 and it talks about how those without the 666 and will no longer able to buy or sell anything. Its on revelations 13:16-18 you can read about it. It kinda feels like we're almost there, Everyone who doesn't post good things or talk about bt5 in a good light will be arrested for defamation of character and all that. It's like their forcing everyone to like and praise these "idols" and this name "idol" was forbidden in the bible too deuteronomy 4:15-17 it clearly states that When God spoke to you from the fire, he was invisible. So be careful 16 not to commit the sin of worshiping idols. Don’t make idols to be worshiped, whether they are shaped like men, women, 17 animals, birds. And that's exactly what we the world are doing!... I'M sorry for the long post I'm just sickened by these people!

People who aren't religious have been insulted many times?? Since when? It seems everyone here is comfortable talking about God. Yes, I said God because we mostly speak on Christianity because of what this thread is about. If anyone else has another religion, then whoever that may be has my respect but I'm not gonna quit talking about mines.

When people say "Oh, so and so gets insulted by your religion", it usually refers to Christianity. Why? Because that's the truth. I know there's thousands of religions but that one is the truth. If others don't think so, then what can I say? They'll find out eventually.

I'm not one to push my religion on others but I've told a certain someone that this thread is included with the spiritual warfare so yes I will mention Jesus Christ if need be. Not only that, but I'm on his side, not satans so ofc he WILL get mentioned. People in THESE times have a problem when he's mentioned, but if anyone mentions satan, no one gets triggered. I bet if we WERE talking about satan and not Jesus, you probably wouldn't have made your comment.
You're a Zealot and need some serious help.
The "Elite" love people like you. Retarded, uneducated and fanatic people. Please do not write anything anymore, I'm afraid that your stupidity could be contagious. Too bad your Jesus a.k.a. Amun Ra can't slap you back to reality.

View attachment 25076

View attachment 25077

View attachment 25078

THIS IS INSANE!!!
Not important and too much into technicalities, but TH has not had fillers in his lips. He is pursing his lips in the picture you posted, that is why they look smaller. The key to understanding lip fillers is that rather than a defined all round plumpness it just increases volume. So you get those weird duck lips which are most visible from a profile and the “beestung” look. Over time the lips may become lumpy and assymetrical as you said and lose definition. Of course things such as makeup and dehydration or spicy foods can make lips appear bigger or smaller, but they never get that filler look. His nose, eyes and lips are natural as seen from his before and childhood pics. He and Jin are the most authentic in the group, perhaps Jin the most most natural of them all. That hairline is something probably he was born with, and tbh I have also seen girls with huge foreheads and odd hairlines. Balding in teen years is uncommon, especially in Asian men who rarely bald until old middle age. His skin is actually still a yellowy tan without the makeup, photo and camera filters.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAuPsuyVUAILROw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Sidenote: Candyman has had quite a few things done as seen in these pics.
RM has always had big lips... but you may be right about those lip fillers. I can’t tell tbh, guess since they were always sausage lips. But he definitely has that unnatural duck lip beestung look going on here and the fact that they don’t close fully...
https://twitter.com/Diabolikal_/status/1165748832082321409?s=20

. His nose job is very very obvious. Probably why he admitted to it in the first place.
https://twitter.com/DdaengLife/status/1125497387101896711?s=20

Last edited:
The "Elite" love people like you. Retarded, uneducated and fanatic people. Please do not write anything anymore, I'm afraid that your stupidity could be contagious. Too bad your Jesus a.k.a. Amun Ra can't slap you back to reality.
Wow all of those insults. So I'm retarded and uneducated? At least I don't say that to people who disagree with Jesus and I. And then more insults along the way. You know, you should think before you say. Your words can deeply affect people. I'm going through a lot right now, I have so much problems going on, and seeing this from you just didn't help at all. How about you fucking shut the hell up and get a new fucking life. It seems you don't care what others have to say, you just want to get your point across. Get the hell out of this thread.

Last edited:
Wow all of those insults. So I'm retarded and uneducated? At least I don't say that to people who disagree with Jesus and I. And then more insults along the way. You know, you should think before you say. Your words can deeply affect people. I'm going through a lot right now, I have so much problems going on, and seeing this from you just didn't help at all. How about you fucking shut the hell up and get a new fucking life. It seems you don't care what others have to say, you just want to get your fucking point across. Get the hell out of this thread.
I know that my words will not help you, but do not pay attention to her, calm down. Such as she will come here more than once, the main thing is not to pay attention to such people:oops::oops::oops:

I know that my words will not help you, but do not pay attention to her, calm down. Such as she will come here more than once, the main thing is not to pay attention to such people:oops::oops::oops:
I'm sorry, but if she keeps replying to everyone in that way, there will be times I'll tell her off.

scha

Established
Doesn't these look familiar? View attachment 10851 oh nah. It's just a B*ts logo.. Nothing special .. :D...

Like are they kidding us? Look how much they're alike
View attachment 10852
Okay so Monsta X came up with a new logo that is surprisingly/ironically similar to bts's logo

View attachment 20445

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/03/monsta-x-reveals-new-official-logo
sorry that i need to bring up this matter again. look, sooperM logo is almost similar...
Screenshot_2019-08-29-07-39-05.jpg

Hey! Be nice to them! Why cant you accept that they have different views than you!