Brazil Goes Fascist

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Yes, the Christian Militia are drug dealers, I’m not sure what your point is with that though?
My point is: calling these guys "christian militia" and putting them on the same group as the average Joes that frequent the Assembly of God is almost the same thing as comparing angels and demons just because they are both 'angels'.

It's like interviewing a murderer, asking them if they believe in Jesus and label him a christian like me or any other christian here in the forum.

But these guys are simple druglords that kill for money.

Now I don't know why they keep talking about Jesus. I think that since their lives are on the line everyday they ask for forgiveness, protection and that kind of stuff but at the end of the day they'll just microwave another news reporter like they always do.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
This thread was created in 2018, 3 years ago. We brazilians are now going under the third year of the "fascist regime" of Bolsonaro.

I'll not enter in the many mistakes made by Biloriro, this is just an update on what's happening to your favorite south hemisphere continent

So yesterday, our Ex-President Lula (a.k.a. Squidward) condemnations were nullified, he is free to compete in 2022 elections if he wish to do so, this was his discourse:

Ex-presidente Lula fala pela 1ª vez depois da anulação das condenações pelo STF - YouTube

It's in portuguese but the english CC is good enough.

1. Lula has commited crimes;
2. His Judge, Moro, commited crimes while judging him;
3. Hackers led by Glen Greenwald commited crimes by hacking into important people's phones;
4. Moro crimes are being judged while Lula condemnations were nullified due to errors during his judgment, Glen Greenwald and the hacker team are forgotten;

So, the most important leftist leader condemnations were nullified, and he is threanening to sue the state asking for reparations. Also all the money that was recovered by criminals that confessed their crimes is open to their retrieval until a new judgement occurs.

Now I ask you, friendly north hemisphere neighboor, where on this plot of land resides fascism?

I could add more in another thread, maybe, on what we can expect from now on and how this affects you guys over the rest of the world.

DavidSon

Star
This thread was created in 2018, 3 years ago. We brazilians are now going under the third year of the "fascist regime" of Bolsonaro.

I'll not enter in the many mistakes made by Biloriro, this is just an update on what's happening to your favorite south hemisphere continent

So yesterday, our Ex-President Lula (a.k.a. Squidward) condemnations were nullified, he is free to compete in 2022 elections if he wish to do so, this was his discourse:

Ex-presidente Lula fala pela 1ª vez depois da anulação das condenações pelo STF - YouTube

It's in portuguese but the english CC is good enough.

1. Lula has commited crimes;
2. His Judge, Moro, commited crimes while judging him;
3. Hackers led by Glen Greenwald commited crimes by hacking into important people's phones;
4. Moro crimes are being judged while Lula condemnations were nullified due to errors during his judgment, Glen Greenwald and the hacker team are forgotten;

So, the most important leftist leader condemnations were nullified, and he is threanening to sue the state asking for reparations. Also all the money that was recovered by criminals that confessed their crimes is open to their retrieval until a new judgement occurs.

Now I ask you, friendly north hemisphere neighboor, where on this plot of land resides fascism?

I could add more in another thread, maybe, on what we can expect from now on and how this affects you guys over the rest of the world.
Thanks for the update. That is is good news as the charges against da Silva seemed unfair.

After studying the facts I've personally gained a better understanding of some of the left-right divides. Like the deluded fraud that made this thread, it's the intolerant liberal bigots who are the real fascists. They'd like see everyone who disagrees with their extremist views basically killed.

Bolsonaro is one of the very few leaders who's expressed skepticism toward the WEF and the plandemic. He promised months ago vaccines would never be mandatory. As someone who deeply respects natural medicine I like that he said he also wouldn't be taking the vaccine. While the WEF had their zoom conference a few months, one of Brazil's ambassadors made a public statement challenging parts of the globalist agenda.

There's probably good and bad to all our leaders but it's best to look beyond the shallow, politicized labels.

The Agrarian

Veteran
It’s happening and it’s happening everywhere. Fascism is far from dead or fringe, and still represents the most dangerous threat to human freedom worldwide.
First off, yes it is fringe and a small fringe at that. In several European countries it is ILLEGAL to display even symbols of past nationalist movements. In the United States you can lose your job for not cowering to the latest academic/cultural movement. Nearly every corporation on the Fortune 500 list actively embraces cultural progressives in advertizing and training.

If you think a few kids on 8Chan or good ol' boys at a Texas truckstop are more dangerous than Silicon Valley you really need to get out more.

Funny how a nation called "fascist" is one of the only ones who hesitated to strip its citizens of all human rights for the PCR test hoax. People in the *quote* "democratic" *quote* nations haven't been able to leave their house or talk to each other without government permission. What nation is ruled by an elite class that controls left/right? Has emergency wartime powers for no reason that they will not let go of? That would be the good ol western democracies. The US stole the election blatantly and now the capitol looks like a military coup state. Fascism to idiot liberals these days means, literally, democracy. The will of the majority of the population having a say.

The majority doesn't want gay marriage? Too bad, you're getting it. The majority doesn't want to donate billions to israel, too bad, its illegal to speak about this on college campuses now. The majority doesnt want immigration? Too bad, every billionaire in the country does. All fascism means to political illiterates like this is common middle class opinion

The Agrarian

Veteran
The majority doesn't want gay marriage? Too bad, you're getting it. The majority doesn't want to donate billions to israel, too bad, its illegal to speak about this on college campuses now. The majority doesnt want immigration? Too bad, every billionaire in the country does. All fascism means to political illiterates like this is common middle class opinion
I stood up and grinned wildly at work when I read this. You win the internet for the day.

If you think a few kids on 8Chan or good ol' boys at a Texas truckstop are more dangerous than Silicon Valley you really need to get out more.
But Fascism isn't just 8chan.

Of course the elites behind this movement would love for the masses to believe the disinformation you are promoting.

This Fascist movement has international backers, namely Israel and Russia. 2 nuclear powers with massive intelligence and military apparatuses.

It has the support of powerful billionaires in the US, (Koch, Mercer, Adelson Network, Scaife Network, ) plus the vast majority of the Republican Party.

Not to mention private intelligence agencies like BlackCube, Cambridge Analytica, PsyGroup, SCL Group.

Private Military groups like Dyncorp, Blackwater, etc.

Powerful Mass Media like the Newscorp empire of Rupert Murdoch.

Large elements of the US military establishment, especially the Joint Special Operations Command, and their Psy War division.

Oh and of course International Organized crime, Russian/Israeli mobsters, international drug and weapons smuggling, international p***phile networks etc. All of these groups are in league with the fascist agenda.

Far from a bunch of nerds on 8chan, but feel free to stay in denial and run cover for these elites. You are doing a great job.

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
Of course the elites behind this movement would love for the masses to believe the disinformation you are promoting.

This Fascist movement has international backers, namely Israel and Russia. 2 nuclear powers with massive intelligence and military apparatuses.

It has the support of powerful billionaires in the US, (Koch, Mercer, Adelson Network, Scaife Network, ) plus the vast majority of the Republican Party.

Not to mention private intelligence agencies like BlackCube, Cambridge Analytica, PsyGroup, SCL Group.

Private Military groups like Dyncorp, Blackwater, etc.

Powerful Mass Media like the Newscorp empire of Rupert Murdoch.

Large elements of the US military establishment, especially the Joint Special Operations Command, and their Psy War division.

Oh and of course International Organized crime, Russian/Israeli mobsters, international drug and weapons smuggling, international p***phile networks etc. All of these groups are in league with the fascist agenda.
LOL.
For starters, Israel and Russia are enemies. Like, big enemies. Their geo-political goals are diametrically opposed to each other. The Israel lobby in America is actually quite centrist and the ADL is an avowed supporter of liberal causes. Neo-conservatives like the Koch's and the old Republican donors HATE national populism. (*ahem* Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Bolton).

Private intelligence agencies rotate through state intelligence agencies which routinely spy on far-right groups. The Proud Boys and III%er's are even lead by Feds that leak intel on their own members!

The U.S military is NOT isolationist (a common position in nationalist movements) and the DOD is currently investigating troops with "right wing ties". Private militaries make their money with international contracts, which again, goes against isolationism.

International organized crime? Show me a source for that one. Most real hard rightists focus on border security as their main position.

Pretty much everything you said was a lie.

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
To further prove my point, here's a link from the Department of Defense attacking the most vocal paleo-conservative media figure on FOX News.

And here's the Proud Boy's leader ADMITTING they are an FBI honeypot:

The Agrarian

Veteran
As for Bolsonaro, the wannabe fascist doing what all these fascists do is signal to their benefactors.

Sucking up to Israel the moment he got in office, moving their embassy to Jerusalem like Trump did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-46076159
And he sucks for that. No disagreement there. The Israel lobby has their grubby little tentacles everywhere. My main point still stands, in the developed world the actual far-right is currently the only resistance to globalization.

And he sucks for that. No disagreement there. The Israel lobby has their grubby little tentacles everywhere. My main point still stands, in the developed world the actual far-right is currently the only resistance to globalization.
Israel is behind ALL Far Right "nationalist" "populist" (yeah quotations because they are all fake) movements, and so is Russia.

Both Israel and Russia are controlled by Chabad Lubavitch.

You are a novice and have a lot to learn.

Spewing Fox News narratives, you are nothing but a dupe.

Israel is behind ALL Far Right "nationalist" "populist" (yeah quotations because they are all fake) movements, and so is Russia.

Your convoluted theories have never made sense to anyone here. Nor have I heard them anywhere else. Your thinking has gone down strange avenues because you don’t examine your bias or foundations. It’s not everyone else that’s the problem

Helioform

Star

You're a broken record with that stuff.

Freemasonry controls the Sabbatean Frankists who control Israel's government (not its people, as they hate real Jews). And Freemasonry controls the left twice as much as they "control" the right because rightists usually believe in free speech, diversity of thought and limited government. Can't have that in globalism.

Your convoluted theories have never made sense to anyone here. Nor have I heard them anywhere else. Your thinking has gone down strange avenues because you don’t examine your bias or foundations. It’s not everyone else that’s the problem
Everything I state is verified if you want to know the truth. Of course most people don't, they'd rather be comfortable in what they think they know, and they push back because it exposes their beliefs and paradigms. It's an inconvenience to your narrative which is being fed to you by elites posing as "anti establishment".

We've been through this before. All you fascist dupes are being strung along by the same sources who tried to convince the world Trump was "fighting the elites" Funny how you are so duped yet Luke to boast of superior awareness than the average Joe. You are just as deluded, only down a different path.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Everything I state is verified if you want to know the truth. Of course most people don't, they'd rather be comfortable in what they think they know, and they push back because it exposes their beliefs and paradigms. It's an inconvenience to your narrative which is being fed to you by elites posing as "anti establishment".

We've been through this before. All you fascist dupes are being strung along by the same sources who tried to convince the world Trump was "fighting the elites" Funny how you are so duped yet Luke to boast of superior awareness than the average Joe. You are just as deluded, only down a different path.
Dude. Where have you been the last decade?
Russia has currently threatened Israel with airstrikes over Syria. They have military alliance with Iran. Russia has also seen a mini-exodus of Jews since Vladimir Putin took office.

NOTHING you are saying makes any ounce of sense. Troll elsewhere.

You're a broken record with that stuff.

Freemasonry controls the Sabbatean Frankists who control Israel's government (not its people, as they hate real Jews). And Freemasonry controls the left twice as much as they "control" the right because rightists usually believe in free speech, diversity of thought and limited government. Can't have that in globalism.
Mystery Schools controls the whole damn show.

Including you so called "nationalists"

Your whole "free speech" "globalist" and "limited government" talking points are all a part of the show. It's a big wind up to get everybody fighting one another. Are you happy to be a willing participant in their spectacle ?

So long as you FEEL you are opposing them I suppose that helps you sleep at night.

no you just don’t notice when you make exaggerations, leaps of logic, fallacies or assumptions. You start with the premise that there is a secret right winger conspiracy to make a world wide conservatism regime and call that fascism, and then backtrack with a bunch of people whos motives you assume to be this. It’s ridiculous.