Bollywood and the Illuminati

whilst u guys are busy filling ur heads with junky info do u guys actually do any genuine research or is it just load of pictures and other pointless junk? only wondering bc i think no one here really knows the meaning of the word illuminati and instead it throws it at every baseless form of junky useless entertainment which delieberately puts those symbols and messages in because it knows ppl will make it into a theory or something to be hooked onto for years. so the gov gov wins because society is dumb enough to be hooked onto anything that it shoves out into the real and internet world

diley

Established
I guess majority of urban ppl in India have atleast heard the term illum!n@ti once or twice in their lifetime + regarding the population, the smartphone usage rates are also high(Rural+Urban); there r many ytubers who covers this topic; but only few consider believing and remaining conclude this as made ups. Recent times many symbols r subtle across Indian media,politics and cinema, they juz play mindgames with ppl.

I guess majority of urban ppl in India have atleast heard the term illum!n@ti once or twice in their lifetime + regarding the population, the smartphone usage rates are also high(Rural+Urban); there r many ytubers who covers this topic; but only few consider believing and remaining conclude this as made ups. Recent times many symbols r subtle across Indian media,politics and cinema, they juz play mindgames with ppl.
the illuminati r scientists moron... they are the opposite of freemasons but they do not control entertainment. entertainment only put those symbols and signs in it because the people in charge of entertainment know people would get hooked onto trying to guess what each one means... just like anything that gets put out into society for people to cling onto but all it is a load of bollocks and it has no meaning to what people want to think it means. basically if you assume it means something then it must mean something or have some kind of meaning that you want it to have without concrete evidence and pictures are doing nothing to truly "expose" the ones behind entertainment. all you guys do is look at pictures and holler that so and so is doing such and such a symbol wow much research such wow. the ppl that put that in there already know it in there bruh... lmao.

diley

Established

Tamil movie Dem0nte colony 2
Full of symb0lism and 0ccult!sm !
Surprised to see (but expected) Tamil movie industry is also doing these kinda stuffs !

Screenshot_20231218_233319_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20231218_233256_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20231218_233229_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20231218_233222_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20231218_233124_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20231218_233043_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20231218_233023_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20231218_233016_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20231218_232956_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20231218_232949_YouTube.jpg

arhur12

Star
that scared me. also shahrukh khan is the richest actor in Bollywood and one of the richest in the world. but saif comes from a royal bloodline and kareena also comes from a family that has been into Bollywood since it's early days so probably
He made a production house named Illuminati films....

arhur12

Star
Anyone know about this animal movie? I heard that movie is highly problematic because of how women are treated by the men in the movie. How did it become so popular? I heard it is now one of the highest grossing movies of all time.

arhur12

Star
Guys, I don't think SSR's death was a murder. I believe his death was used by the media to create conspiracy theories and distract Indian GP from the wrong doings of Indian Govt. Recently, Kangana met with Israel's Ambassador and expressed her solidarity with Israel. I found it weird because even India's PM is not very vocal about his support for Israel. I also learned recently that Bollywood and South stars/actors have been involved in politics. Amitabh Bacchan, Aishwariya Rai and Ajay Devgn were literally named in Panama papers and Amitabh Bacchan has been involved in politics as well.

I have come to the conclusion that SSR was probably not suitable for the industry. He was a nerd and an introvert. Even his acting was not exceptional. He wasn't entertaining in interviews and didn't have scandals or rumors with a famous celebrity. Regardless, Bollywood does have a nepotism problem and I believe most actors and actresses are sellouts but even outsiders can succeed if they have a good PR team.

I believe Bollywood actors and actresses are quite similar to K-pop idols. They all have PRs, carefully created on-screen personas to create strong fanbases. A lot of people will only go to watch films in Theatre if their favorite star is in it. An actor's bankability is very important in Bollywood. Most outsiders who have succeeded in Bollywood did by creating fanbases and finding niches. I don't know if Ajay Devgn is an outsider but Akshay Kumar and SRK are among the biggest superstars of 1990s and they are both outsiders but both managed to succeed because they found their niche (Romance for SRK and comedy for Akshay) and built their entire careers because of it. Similarly, among actresses Priyanka marketed herself as the strong and independent Feminist icon, Katrina became famous for her looks and sexy dances and Deepika too managed to become successful despite being an outsider. I think this is also why the 3 Khans have managed to maintain their popularity for 3 decades.

Quality of films and acting prowess is not that important in Bollywood and to be honest the same could be said about any entertainment field. Idk about Hollywood but even in American music market singers like Taylor Swift and Beyonce have been relying on their fanbases to stay relevant. In the era of Streaming the only way singers and actors can become rich is by creating fanbases. The likes of Irrfan Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui are exceptional actors but they were not able to create their own fanbases that's why they never reached the superstar level. Amitabh Bacchan on the other hand was able to create his "angry young man" and later angry grand dad persona to stay create a large fanbase.

This is probably why SRK has been able to stay at the top for 3 decades despite being an outsider. He is one of the sharpest people in the industry and he is also shrewd business man has created the "Brand SRK" which often overshadows SRK the actor but helps him maintain a strong fan following among Indians. He was flopping in the last decade because he didn't understand what his fanbase wanted. He used to be known as the king of Romance but that image couldn't help him succeed in his 50s because his fans weren't interested in seeing a 50+ year old SRK doing Romance with girls 20-30 years younger than him. Now, when he has transitioned into this action hero style roles he is again giving blockbusters because he is catering to his fanbases.

Last edited: