Bollywood and the Illuminati

The sad thing is, there's nowhere to hide from this. It's becoming a norm to see any woman of any type of entertainment, no matter what it is, wearing shredded clothing to show their bodies off. This has become way too normal. I see high school girls dress like that, I see even young KIDS wearing risque clothing! I wish people would realize this shouldn't be normal at all! There are little girls that dress so horribly, I wouldn't be caught dead going outside like that as an adult!
Just seeing how all these entertainers have to go to events wearing rips in their dresses and clothes is disgusting. Anyone notice it's usually on the upper body? The elites have this obsession with women showing off anything to do with their breasts/tummies. It seems to be part of the whole "let's take away what makes a woman special" thing. They don't want women to have kids anymore, and if they do, they have to indoctrinate them. Showing how women have to have flat tummies is one way to take away from the fact that we all have uteri under there, it's next to impossible for us to have it be flat. This seems to be part of the depopulation agenda, to get women away from their true roles in this world and go against motherhood as much as possible.

diley

Established
Screenshot_20230511-195347.jpg
Nothing surprising abt this nepo kiddo, we all know that her entire family is sold out.
Guch! elite evil brand strategy on setting up market in India. Celebs, insta influencers,quite rich and businessmen r their only customers, where its juz less than 15% of Indian population.

diley

Established
Screenshot_20230607-201052.jpg
It's sth off topic to this thread, but need to talk...
This pr!de thing is everywhere around IT parks in India. Even at my workplace they're celebrating this... am tired !