"Based on True Events - That Haven't Happened" - Don't Look Up! Warning Dec 2021?

Daze

Superstar
So you are a Christian? Saying a comet, ie doomsday is coming next month? Just like to clarify.

Let me tag a few people here in reference of another thread. @TruthExposer @Terminator Resistance and @Apheirox
All Christians who felt the need to ridicule a Muslim for attempting to warn of perceived coming danger.

That is, I'm merely pointing out hypocrisy.

I'm guessing we will see Apheirox come January saying..

Exceptionally irresponsible to have been sharing this ´warning´. Let this be a lesson!
Because Lord knows he's no hypocrite.

If you're not Christian Ohhi9876 then I'm a little taken back by your "rise of the beast" video. As i don't really see any non-Christians mentioning "the beast" other then Muslims speaking about the dabbat al ard.

Since you link videos with a cross I'm gonna say your not a Muslim.

So you are a Christian? Saying a comet, ie doomsday is coming next month? Just like to clarify.

Let me tag a few people here in reference of another thread. @TruthExposer @Terminator Resistance and @Apheirox
All Christians who felt the need to ridicule a Muslim for attempting to warn of perceived coming danger.

That is, I'm merely pointing out hypocrisy.

I'm guessing we will see Apheirox come January saying..

Because Lord knows he's no hypocrite.

If you're not Christian Ohhi9876 then I'm a little taken back by your "rise of the beast" video. As i don't really see any non-Christians mentioning "the beast" other then Muslims speaking about the dabbat al ard.

Since you link videos with a cross I'm gonna say your not a Muslim.
WTF are you tagging me. I said this is scaremongering and not real

Daze

Superstar
WTF are you tagging me. I said this is scaremongering and not real
Merely pointing out predicting our doom is oh so common amongst Christians. But all are quick to jump on a Muslim doing this.
As you were part of that group, and a Christian. You fit the bill and this is why i tagged you.

Obviously it is scaremongering. I mean his/her source is a netflix trailer for gods sake. Unlike the other thread where multiple sources were given.

None the less you are here calling this a fraud before it happens. Which is more then what can be said for the other thread. So i apologize for the tag.