Backing away from the NWO into the arms of the New Age??

Cintra

Star
Very interesting. Thanks.

I see this a lot. I know a lot of new age people, healers, shamen, wizards, druids, witches, tarot readers, astrologers, pagains, etc
Without exception they see themselves against the establishment against the masons, the illuminati, the powers that be.

They are also very much against christianity, and what they perceive to be an imported religion that crushed the 'old ways', amd destroyed our true heritage.
Christianity is decried as a tool of coercion, control, and repression. An inherent part of the problem

Also this makes it amusing, when the try to prosltyze me to their particular wio woo, to state that 'I don't do organisatied religion".
That makes them gibber a bit.

And its no good telling them that isn't so, that history isn't that black and white, there was no one all emcompassing pre-christian religion. Certainly not in Britain.
Also christianity mostly crushed the anglo-saxon religions that arrived here after the Romans left.
The anglo Saxons crushed the remnants of iron age religion, in britain.

But hey! History, written by the establishment for the establishment. can't believe that!

lol