Are You Seeing This?

Devine

Star
ok the current mcdonalds happy meal toy compare the care bear on the left to the symbol above:
And that one eye blinking homie you know it!!!
EDIT: I just realized the bottom of the toy is a band that you take off and wear like a bracelet! Is that a fucking swirl on the middle one??
My BF just pointed out that it's leaning left too. left hand path! lol i think it's funny but also not

Devine

Star
that's cute you guys but your missing the point: look closely at the purple bear in my posts do you see the pedo symbols? and the bottom parts a bracelet
maybe im overthinking :)

Devine

Star
Ok I said no videos but this one is short :) So mom and dad put booze in their 7 up, then they get to go to a rave, dads a lying cheater, he's secretly gay (i found that part offensive to gays),
mom's secret wish is to be a yacht whore for a rapper.
Good old fashioned values!!

Devine

Star
Ok I said no videos but this one is short :) So mom and dad put booze in their 7 up, then they get to go to a rave, dads a lying cheater, he's secretly gay (i found that part offensive to gays),
@Kung Fu for some reason i think you'd laugh at this

williejonesjr

Veteran
Wait... What?
Is this really an ad on TV? Wow.

Devine

Star
yes and what bugs me the most with ALL of this stuff is that i feel like it's not just about targeting adults and teens just by having the imagery blasting on the tv all day then little kids when they grow up, well it shapes their perception of what is normal or acceptable :)

Kung Fu

Superstar
yes and what bugs me the most with ALL of this stuff is that i feel like it's not just about targeting adults and teens just by having the imagery blasting on the tv all day then little kids when they grow up, well it shapes their perception of what is normal or acceptable :)
It's easier to brainwash society when you get them young and this is why it's so important that parents need to be in the know so that they can be the first defense to the debauchery that the elite put out in public schools and popular culture.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Great pics, Devin (disturbing though).

Minnie Mouse sticks the tongue out on those pants; I've noticed this is another thing they [Illuminati] do.

... not just Bieber, look around I guarantee you'll start seeing it.

One can laugh at how blatant these are - I guess the bottom one more than the carebear one (sick!) - but basically, a world where these can happen is f*cked. The bottom concert one is basically saying "yes, we know all about this... but we didn't do the research so we think it's just a funny meme"... meme however involving child-molesting war criminals who actually exist and most probably wants nothing more than for most of the people in this room to die. These same people will go home afterwards watching the news thinking it's real. I think this is on a level where 'sheeple' doesn't even cut it, we'll need another animal...

Yeah? (now we just need this cow to do the 666 over the eye like the other cow above)

You people have seen the numerous images showing how all world leaders can't seem to control their fingers and must do the horns all the time, right? Bush Dubya in particular does it a lot.

"Can't... resist... Must... do... the horns!"

"Terrorist attack, you say? WTCs destroyed? America under attack? Hold on, give me just 7 more mins to sit here to complete this occult ritual reading about a baphomet goat!"

More 'fun' with Bieber. (Where are U now video still). 'Dø' means 'die' in Danish.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
It's easier to brainwash society when you get them young and this is why it's so important that parents need to be in the know so that they can be the first defense to the debauchery that the elite put out in public schools and popular culture.
Yes because sometimes the stuff will seem so trivial and silly to us that we assume it's harmless, but they way the images flash while their little brains are making connections idk...

Reactions: Jes

Devine

Star
bush was so blatant that it was almost really funny to me...but not really. remember the interview about his moms fetus in jar? I never heard about what book he was reading on 9/11 was it about a goat?
Great pics, Devin (disturbing though).

Minnie Mouse sticks the tongue out on those pants; I've noticed this is another thing they [Illuminati] do.

... not just Bieber, look around I guarantee you'll start seeing it.

One can laugh at how blatant these are - I guess the bottom one more than the carebear one (sick!) - but basically, a world where these can happen is f*cked. The bottom concert one is basically saying "yes, we know all about this... but we didn't do the research so we think it's just a funny meme"... meme however involving child-molesting war criminals who actually exist and most probably wants nothing more than for most of the people in this room to die. These same people will go home afterwards watching the news thinking it's real. I think this is on a level where 'sheeple' doesn't even cut it, we'll need another animal...

Yeah? (now we just need this cow to do the 666 over the eye like the other cow above)

You people have seen the numerous images showing how all world leaders can't seem to control their fingers and must do the horns all the time, right? Bush Dubya in particular does it a lot.

"Can't... resist... Must... do... the horns!"

"Terrorist attack, you say? WTCs destroyed? America under attack? Hold on, give me just 7 more mins to sit here to complete this occult ritual reading about a baphomet goat!"

More 'fun' with Bieber. (Where are U now video still). 'Dø' means 'die' in Danish.