Are You Seeing This?

Devine

Star
So I joined this forum because I'd be sitting at my computer every day and coming across so many images just like the one's VC shares with us and I'd always be looking around to myself going is anybody seeing this? Am I the only one seeing this? :)
I thought it would be fun to share images here. Just pictures, no video or excessive chat so we can gather a nice collection. I'll put up a couple to start thanks for sharing!!!

Devine

Star
ok the current mcdonalds happy meal toy compare the care bear on the left to the symbol above:
And that one eye blinking homie you know it!!!
EDIT: I just realized the bottom of the toy is a band that you take off and wear like a bracelet! Is that a fucking swirl on the middle one??

Last edited:

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
From the show 'Shimmer and Shine', aimed at infants and toddlers, which is the supposed favorite of my friends' one-year-old, and which the dad rather aptly refers to as 'The Sparkle Sluts'. The one fraction of an episode I caught involved these two 'genies' helping another girl impress a boy with skateboard tricks, aided along by their inexplicably sexy-eyed monkey.