A much-needed trip down Memory-Lane; co-opting religion for geopolitical ends

Karlysymon

Superstar
“It is their theology; but it is our Israel.”-Irving Kristol

1697494614645.png

The purpose of this thread is to resurrect the statements of the people who lied to us 20+ years ago....claiming that "prophecy is being fulfilled" inorder to drum up support for the 9/11 wars. Seeing as people have short memories and are presently tripping over themselves with "prophetic realisation", it is time to get "mugged by reality".

If you are a Christian who is plugged into the evangelical mainstream, your primary concern should be: how to not get played because YOU will get played....i can guarantee it. There is a historical precedent and for the most part, as with anything to do with Israel, that's how the "system" works. Many of the religious actors who sold the NWO geopolitical agenda are still around and you can be damn sure they've already got their orders from their masters and will consequently reprise their roles. Others are dead: Paul Crouch(TBN), Marcus Lamb (DAYSTAR) and Pat Robertson(CBN).

Voices thunder from the pulpit all time saying that Christ can only return to reign out of Jerusalem for a 1000yrs if/when Israel is in possession of it's biblical borders (from the Nile to the Euphrates) but do the people who believe this ever stop to wonder about the bloodshed and displacement of populations that would be required to achieve that?

Israel is as geopolitically important to the NWO end-game as it is in a religious/spiritual context. We talk a good game on this board about Project Blue Beam....how we are super smart and aware of their plans that we won't fall for their psyops...but the question now is whether you are mentally strong to survive a religious psywar launched by the Establishment. Given the times, when the antisemitism card fails, when the censorship isn't strong enough to shore up the current power play, it is certain that TPTB will do something unprecedented....and should this escalate, i will be giving it a proverbial 5 minutes until the Pentagon/NASA/ESA sound those trumpets and a fake Jesus descends on Mt. Olives in all his glory. The (Daystar) cameras are already in place to capture the spectacle and have been there for years....

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Democracy Now! video is gone so the image that's still floating around online will do

1697495835612.png

1697495862605.png

1697495948493.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
Iam still looking for Perry Stone's telecast from 2003. I watched it once but it has stayed with me to this day....when he said the fall of Iraq was the fulfilment of the biblical prophecies about Babylon's fall. For now, i will post this
6mins

Karlysymon

Superstar
If you need a laugh....Bible code nonsense

1697541616513.png

1697541772505.png

phipps

Star
Iam still looking for Perry Stone's telecast from 2003. I watched it once but it has stayed with me to this day....when he said the fall of Iraq was the fulfilment of the biblical prophecies about Babylon's fall. For now, i will post this
6mins
They misinterpreted biblical symbolism. Babylon in the book of Revelation does not represent literal Babylon which Iraq was part of.

Babylon is a woman too, "And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy ... And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" (Revelation 17:3, 4-5).

In biblical symbolism a woman represents a church:

"I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman" (Jeremiah 6:2)

"...for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ" (2 Corinthians 11:2).

"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish" (Ephesians 5:25-27).

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready" (Revelation 19:7).

Obviously if the woman is a harlot and the mother of harlots then she is not God's church and is unfaithful to Him. Its a fallen church, “The kings of the earth have committed fornication with her” (Revelation 18:3). .

We are warned, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities” (Revelation 18:4-5).

Babylon has not fallen yet either. It will just before Jesus returns.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
They misinterpreted biblical symbolism. Babylon in the book of Revelation does not represent literal Babylon which Iraq was part of.

Babylon is a woman too, "And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy ... And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" (Revelation 17:3, 4-5).

In biblical symbolism a woman represents a church:

"I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman" (Jeremiah 6:2)

"...for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ" (2 Corinthians 11:2).

"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish" (Ephesians 5:25-27).

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready" (Revelation 19:7).

Obviously if the woman is a harlot and the mother of harlots then she is not God's church and is unfaithful to Him. Its a fallen church, “The kings of the earth have committed fornication with her” (Revelation 18:3). .

We are warned, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities” (Revelation 18:4-5).

Babylon has not fallen yet either. It will just before Jesus returns.
These operatives just enjoy messing with our heads but everything will be exposed in due time (iam not referring to this thread).

Karlysymon

Superstar

George Bush has claimed he was on a mission from God when he launched the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, according to a senior Palestinian politician in an interview to be broadcast by the BBC later this month.
Mr Bush revealed the extent of his religious fervour when he met a Palestinian delegation during the Israeli-Palestinian summit at the Egpytian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, four months after the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did

Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

Mr Bush, who became a born-again Christian at 40, is one of the most overtly religious leaders to occupy the White House, a fact which brings him much support in middle America.
Soon after, the Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz carried a Palestinian transcript of the meeting, containing a version of Mr Bush's remarks. But the Palestinian delegation was reluctant publicly to acknowledge its authenticity.

The BBC persuaded Mr Shaath to go on the record for the first time for a three-part series on Israeli-Palestinian diplomacy: Elusive Peace, which begins on Monday.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
Many of the religious actors who sold the NWO geopolitical agenda are still around and you can be damn sure they've already got their orders from their masters and will consequently reprise their roles.
Bishop Paul Lanier, The Fellowship's chairman of the board of directors who opened the event with a prayer, delivered remarks after the video concluded. He expressed a desire for the screening to inspire a change in those who watched the footage.

The event did not permit attendees to record the footage due to concern that some victims' families have yet to see the graphic videos and photos of their dead loved ones.

Before the screening began, Eliav Benjamin, the embassy's deputy head of mission, delivered opening remarks, contending that Israel shouldn't apologize for any of its actions and must defend its people. The screening comes amid mounting calls for a ceasefire in Gaza.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Some people never learn. Then again, maybe the issue isn't that they are meant to learn from their poor judgement but rather they are active, willful operatives pushing an NWO agenda.

Richard Land, head of the Southern Baptist Convention’s public-policy agency, said he thinks he and other conservative evangelicals who supported the war were fulfilling their roles properly.

Land led a group of five prominent evangelical leaders who, in the run-up to the war in the fall of 2002, signed an open letter declaring that Bush’s designs on Iraq satisfied the criteria of Christian “just-war” theory.

They wrote the letter to counter the chorus of Christian leaders -- including mainline Protestants, Catholics and fellow evangelicals -- who already had spoken forcefully against the war.

Saddam Hussein, Iraq’s then-dictator, “has attacked his neighbors, used weapons of mass destruction against his own people, and harbored terrorists from the al-Qaeda terrorist network that attacked our nation so viciously and violently on September 11, 2001,” the letter said.

Its signers included Prison Fellowship founder Chuck Colson, a Baptist. In a Dec. 2002 article for Christianity Today magazine, Colson argued that the classical definition of Christian just-war theory should be “stretched” to accommodate a new age in which terrorism and warfare are intertwined.

From the Guardian:
Soon an “Evangelical statement in support of Israel” was issued by the ethics and religion liberty commission – an arm of the Southern Baptist Convention, a denomination which has 45,000 churches in the US.

In the statement, 2,000 evangelical leaders – not all were named – said they “fully support Israel’s right and duty to defend itself against further attack”.

1711973708196.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
Al-Sammak says Christian Zionists believe they can bring about the Second Coming by influencing critical current events.

“They believe that the Christ will not descend to Earth unless Greater Israel is achieved and all Jews in the world gather in it. They think they should work to pave the way for that to happen,” he said.

“Helping in creating Greater Israel was one of the main reasons why Iraq was under 13 years of sanctions which ended by launching a devastating war that wiped out the Iraqi government and army, which did not accept any peace terms with Israel.”

Other Iraqi analysts point to the numerous visits by US politicians to ancient Babylon near the south central city of Hilla.

On 21 November, Zalmay Khalilzad, the US ambassador to Iraq, and Democratic Senator Joe Biden chose Babylon to announce their support for the Iraqi constitution and launch a reconstruction initiative.

Liqa Makki, an Iraqi political analyst, believes Babylon was chosen rather than the heavily fortified Green Zone in Baghdad because of its politico-religious importance.

These rumors about Iraq have been around for sometime. Personally, i think that there is esoteric importance to TPTB of the geographical spot that is the "Nile to the Euphrates"...what that importance is, i have no idea but i surmise that co-opting the promise to Abraham in Genesis 15:18 is primarily to get Christians & religious Jews to support the endgame.

In his book The Shape of Things to Come, H.G. Wells forecasted a global conference in the southern Iraqi city of Basra that would lead to the birth of a world government (no pagination). Wells was not simply drawing from his imagination when he wrote about this event. The writer had frequented elitist circles and belonged to at least two elite combines, the Coefficients Club and the Fabian Society. Because Wells inhabited this milieu, he was privy to many of the plans of the power elite. The Basra conference could very well be a real future event that Wells chose to share in a fictional context. If that is the case, then Basra could be considered the Bethlehem of the New World Order. Source

Karlysymon

Superstar
I get it, it's the end times but iam so sick and tired of these religious operatives. Funny that these people never read Israel's provocation into end times prophecy or the multitude of papers published by think tanks in Washington exploring the many ways to induce a showdown between Israel & Iran
The 2009 Brookings Institution paper titled, “Which Path to Persia? Options for a New American Strategy toward Iran,” US policymakers would openly admit:
…it would be far more preferable if the United States could cite an Iranian provocation as justification for the airstrikes before launching them. Clearly, the more outrageous, the more deadly, and the more unprovoked the Iranian action, the better off the United States would be. Of course, it would be very difficult for the United States to goad Iran into such a provocation without the rest of the world recognizing this game, which would then undermine it.

1713276159845.png

Setting that aside, I do believe the attack of Iran on Israel was a fulfillment of Bible prophecy. A sign of the end times, according to Scripture, is the Jewish people will be regathered together in their homeland. That has happened. On May 14, 1948, Israel officially became a nation. And you might say the prophetic time clock began to tick. That was not just a sign, that was a super sign. ~Greg Laurie

1713276265424.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
Prominent religious leaders have voiced their concerns and called for peace.

Pastor Greg Laurie of the Harvest Fellowship in California and Hawaii pointed to the biblical significance of the attacks.

“As American evangelicals, we want our Jewish friends to know that we stand behind the Jewish homeland and her people,” Laurie wrote on X. “This attack is on the heels of the horrific attack from Hamas, which is a proxy of Iran on Israel on October 7th.”

He added, “We pray that God almighty would protect Israel at this hour and we are to ‘Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.’ (Psalm 122:6) One of the signs of the end time is an increase in anti-Semitism and the increasing isolation of the state of Israel. we are certainly seeing that happen before our very eyes.”

Similarly, Jack Hibbs, a senior pastor, also connected current events with biblical prophecies.

“This could be [the] hook that is set into the jaw of Gog … that would be Russia. ... And if Russia gets involved, then we could see Ezekiel 38 unfold. … A lot of great scholars believe that the Rapture could happen before the Ezekiel battle,” Hibbs, of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, said in a video post on X, urging his followers to spread the word and pray.