2020 General Election Thread

I’m counting on a 50% increase for Trump in Latino votes and the black vote going into double digits easily, possibly doubling the 8% of 2016.

If so, I’d like to see the media meltdown trying to remind those people they’re PoC and voted the wrong way when the US prepares for 4 more MAGA years.

Johnny5

Veteran
I’m counting on a 50% increase for Trump in Latino votes and the black vote going into double digits easily, possibly doubling the 8% of 2016.

If so, I’d like to see the media meltdown trying to remind those people they’re PoC and voted the wrong way when the US prepares for 4 more MAGA years.
Maxine has already started...

The Zone

Star
Joe has Lady Gaga in his corner now. Anyone who still thinks dems is woke be nutty:)
lady-gaga-feb-1-2020-billboard-1548-1604341873-compressed.jpg

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
The same police department that didn’t respond to calls regarding the incident while it was ongoing... 4DC59A40-F840-4D3C-B8BE-7222FA74897F.jpeg

justjess

Superstar
ThatS a great article.
A worthwhile read.

The American people remain eager to be persuaded that a new president in the White House can solve the problems that plague us.

Yet no matter who wins this presidential election, you can rest assured that the new boss will be the same as the old boss, and we—the permanent underclass in America—will continue to be forced to march in lockstep with the police state in all matters, public and private.
Full Article

justjess

Superstar
The video doesn't lie.
The video is like five seconds long. You think that’s how long the entire incident lasted?

they were calling for police assistance from before then because they were being flanked by these trump cars purposely. They were following the campaign tour, this wasn’t a coincidence.

harassment is a crime. This meets the legal criteria for harassment. I thought you believe crimes should be punished?

justjess

Superstar
IDK that driving along side necessarily meets the legal definition. Whatever, Biden camp be crybabies...Trump camp be crybabies. I'm just ready for the shit show theater to end.
Me too.
But yeah technically it does. The legal definition of harassment hinges on how it’s perceived and the effect it creates rather then the topography of the actual behavior. If someone feels harassed or intimidated they are and it’s a loose enough definition to incorporate what you saw. The bus was followed and reports are they stopped in front of it and flanked it for an extended period of time. It qualifies.

The Zone

Star
Ever wonder why Hollywood, the music industry, MSM, witches etc are all in on the left these days? How do Dems here feel about being in league with the ones this forum talks the most about?

Thunderian

Superstar
Ever wonder why Hollywood, the music industry, MSM, witches etc are all in on the left these days? How do Dems here feel about being in league with the ones this forum talks the most about?
Yeah, it’s bizarre to come here and see people on the same side as the people we all used to agree were evil.

Lyfe

Star
What I find paradoxical is how many people and ads telling me to get out and vote. I never really understood that, because in telling someone else to vote their is a 50/50 chance they are voting for someone who doesnt favor your best interests nor what you believe to be the countries...