2020 General Election Thread

Without taking anything away from the time you have obviously invested in scrutinizing the American political system I just feel if you look at it extremely closely, as you do, the thing becomes a bit blurred.

Lies get forgiven, important character flaws are ignored and the safety of the world is still in the wrong hands.

I look at politics from afar, so I don't have to listen to their noise.

It's my true withheld belief that politicians are simply professionals liars who will represent whoever gives them the biggest back handers. Moral corruption is rife within all political ranks.
You must be looking from very far to still deem Trump a politician.

Devine

Star
You haven't figured out this whole thing is a psy op based on reverse psychology.

You do know words and actions can be 2 totally different things right?

Thats like politics 101.
Your favorite word appears to be psy op. Do you know that you are the least liked person on these forums? Not for what you say but how you say it.
Do you have any friends in the real world? I kinda doubt it

meximonk

Star
Your favorite word appears to be psy op. Do you know that you are the least liked person on these forums? Not for what you say but how you say it.
Do you have any friends in the real world? I kinda doubt it
I love how you use logic to prove your point, rather than behave like a troll and berate your...

...oh, wait a minute...

giphy (26).gif

John K

Established
I will ask the first question in the thread.

Do you support Trump, who can't say and do anything against de facto president Bill Gates, plutocracy of the Jewish elites, and their destructive plans to humankind with scamdemic?

Trump is just another puppy.
I don't support him at all.

A.J.

Star
I think we need to distinguish from 2 different things that sets us all apart and it’s really all of us. No two of us are the same. We all have :
1. different, distinct ideologies/values
2. different, unique perceptions of how much our #1 is being threatened by the political landscape and the specter of an authoritarian deep state.

I will say to Jess, and a few others I may have been overly hard on, I’m sorry for being in attack mode. I firmly believe we are all made in God’s image and I desire only blessings and goodwill for everyone.

We all have different concepts of what freedom should look like.

Taking these things into consideration, I believe our differences are based on deeply held ideology/spirituality and not solely our level of deception (although there is probably a great deal of overlap). With that in mind, the whole possibility that many of us will meet each other half way is futile.....so on that note. ....

Maybe one day I will be mature enough to abstain from having to respond to every criticism and difference of opinion.

Devine

Star
At least he's not hijacking threads, refusing to look at information that people provide you, and looking to argue rather than debate.
i stay off the main threads almost always. yall come to my threads. don't worry ill go away i truly don't want to argue!

Devine

Star
I love how you use logic to prove your point, rather than behave like a troll and berate your...

...oh, wait a minute...

View attachment 44364
yes i am being a jerk to him because he is so rude to everyone and no one seems to stand up to him! i gave him a lot of chances to reply to my points and he just doesn't.
again, ill keep to my own threads you're right im not being productive.

Debate just wrapped up the corona topic and Trump's already ahead big time. This is looking like a nascent disaster for Biden.

justjess

Superstar
If you know of any Trump corruption that the media and the DOJ haven’t uncovered in 4+ years of digging, don’t you think that now is the time to release it?

You guys keep saying “Trump does it too!”, while providing zero examples of anything he’s done. Why are you covering so hard for Biden? If you’re not a Biden supporter, what does it matter to you?
Are you for real? Every time I post anything about trump you either shrug it off, ignore it completely or scream fake news. Over the last four years (really more because of the election season prior to him winning) there have been thousands of posts about his corruption and wrong doings. You guys just don’t care. Then you pull this fake bs nonsense that no one has provided it. Yes. Yes they have. I have. You don’t care lol. He admitted to murder the other day. Start there. Oh wait... you won’t because you have no issue with it. The Chinese bank account? Not paying any taxes for ten years in this country while paying hundreds of thousands to other countries? Charging the secret service outrageous rates to stay at HIS hotels while he golfs? I’m not even scratching the surface or getting into more involved stuff because I know there is no point.

justjess

Superstar
I’d be more concerned that the FBI has had the laptop since last year and hasn’t done anything with it.
The FBI controlled by.., the president. He is their chief too isn’t he? He hired their head guy? He can fire him? Its just theater.

justjess

Superstar
kind of like the fake-demic?
The GLOBAL pandemic? If Biden wins and it actually disappears I’ll gladly admit I was wrong. Until then considering it’s a global situation I’m going to stay out of my American narcissistic bubble and not assume it is for something as lame as the election of our president.

justjess

Superstar

Thunderian

Superstar
scream fake news
I don’t use that term, but the concept used to be the prevalent opinion on this board. The news is fake. Are you saying it’s not?

For the last week, we’ve watched as Big Media has covered up a huge corruption story about the Biden family. Each day, new evidence and more importantly, on-the-record eyewitnesses add to the veracity of the story. But the media says it’s not a story, and so do you. You say it’s fake news.

Russia collusion was fake news. Kavanaugh the rapist was fake news. Biden’s not corrupt, but Trump is. Fake news. And you should know that.

Trump is the best president America has ever had. You are unaware of this because you believe the lies the media is telling you. If you don’t, why do you spread them?

It’s shocking to see CNN’s version of the truth being passed on this board as counter-culture wokeness, but that doesn’t mean I have to take it seriously.