2020 General Election Thread

meximonk

Star
...on top of all that, he [Trump] promises Military delivery of the Vax to your doors. How in the Hell is that Constitutional? How in the Hell is that "Alt-Right"?

Last edited:
as artful revealer pointed out awhile ago, he calls out the human trafficking. and as frank posted on the BS-19 thread, trump is sick of hearing about the pandemic crap and anti-lockdown. im behind that 100%.
biden has wom two masks on his face, loves lockdowns and masks, and is probably involved in human trafficking.

the state governors decide how they apply medical martial law, and i am glad the federal government is staying out of it. again, more localized government the better. in general, the red (conservative) states are much more free from BS-19 regulations and lockdown measures than the blue states.
And most importantly, Trump is anti-war and anti-open-border. Closing the border, not to mention building a border wall, given you don't have complicit border security, is detrimental to human smuggling and trafficking and anyone who claims otherwise is one fishy individual. These two things should be markers for anyone considering himself a political dissident. Guess it doesn't make any difference whether the US withdraws troops from the Middle East or drops 100k bombs on it. Some just wanna cry about the wolf they once knew.

And most importantly, Trump is anti-war and anti-open-border. Closing the border, not to mention building a border wall, given you don't have complicit border security, is detrimental to human smuggling and trafficking and anyone who claims otherwise is one fishy individual. These two things should be markers for anyone considering himself a political dissident. Guess it doesn't make any difference whether the US withdraws troops from the Middle East or drops 100k bombs on it. Some just wanna cry about the wolf they once knew.
Biden was vp of the most violent warlordlike presidency in the history of the US, sponsoring and starting a genocide in Yemen and 6 other countries. What wars has trump started? The only reason anyone would have to vote for the left is because they will throw a hissy fit and riot when they lose. But you know what, tough shit

meximonk

Star
Lurker, I think I found the source of our mutual confusion. Earlier, you said:
"Have to disagree. Trump didn't lock down my county. Local shit-heads did that. Ronald McDonald don't run the company."

My overall point, (although I might have not voiced it properly) is that although Trump didn't orchestrate the lockdowns (that we know of), he's to blame as well because his job is to support and defend the Constitution, and clearly the lockdowns violate much of it, and yet he did nothing to stop them when the full power and responsibility to do so was on his shoulders.

justjess

Superstar
Why don’t you comment on the article I posted. ?
I did. He announced some shit. Great. He isn’t the first person to pass legislation combatting sex trafficking. He won’t be the last. I don’t think he deserves a medal for doing his job. He hasn’t changed anything substantially - it was already being done.

and call me ignorant.. because I disagree with you? All you people do is throw off little barbs and insults instead of engaging in real conversation. Is it hard?
please stop directing me to YouTube videos and present the facts yourself. If you want to argue that Barr is working against trump, despite everything I’ve seen him do for trump with my own eyes, present the facts. Present an argument. Don’t just TDS and YouTube me. It isn’t my argument to make. It’s yours. He hired the guy after firing the last guy. He has zero problem firing people yet Barr is still there. I did not forget the Barr/Epstein connections either. Or the trump/Epstein connections. It’s all one big party and we aren’t invited. If you want to argue otherwise DO SO. I don’t know what the hell happened to this place but I am truly sad at its current state.

A.J.

Star
Jess, watch the Fitton vid then talk to me. You have Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Corker, Flake, Mitch McConnell, Ben Sasse, John Cornyn, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, John McCain, Paul Ryan - just a few of past and present corrupt GOP establishment who are never trump at their core and actively working against him.
I forgot to mention Lindsey Graham - he’s a big 2 faced deep state protector - they are all the swamp and walk arm and arm with the Democrats as they laugh at us common folk.

Here’s the deal. You got the whole GOP establishment led by Republican head/Senate majority leader deep state lifer Cocaine Mitch McConnell blocking Trumps desired picks for deep State mainstays William Barr (DoJ ) and Christopher Wray (head of FBI) who are actively covering up for Obama, Hillary and Biden and the majority corrupt establishment. So start there. This is not Dems vs Republicans - it’s deep state against anyone who gets in their way. Remember Trump is a birther and 911truther - not really their cup of tea.

They may be using Trump to purposely expose themselves - but I’m not so sure about that. ....
It's looking like 2011 and '12, with what seems to have been an Iranian-American setup of the Osama bin Laden assassination, the Benghazi coverup, Christopher Stevens, the transporting of weapons and jihadi mercenaries between Libya and Syria, the apparent use of US bases to facilitate human trafficking, was the year a certain Michael Flynn-esque faction within the military deep state flipped the script on Satan himself. Some globalists went deep-diving into hell a bit too far, which turned off people who were supposed to remain obedient complicits. I think Trump had the perfect profile and ambition to be the front man to end the shenanigans of American imperialists and their nation-breaking, corruption-spreading, plutocracy-peddling, pedo-satanic proclivities.

meximonk

Star
Senate Judiciary threatens subpoenas to Twitter and Facebook for censorship. This is getting interesting.

Maybe, but I think just like every other attempt it will result in a stall tactic. A house divide against itself can't stand, especially the devils.

A.J.

Star
Today’s Democratic Party ... you can’t tell me there are not levels of depravity and evil. Not all forms of corruption and debauchery are equivalent. .....

DNC issues huge checks the day after deaths of seth rich and shawn lucas.
FRIGHTENING: DNC ISSUES HUGE CHECKS THE DAY AFTER DEATHS OF SETH RICH AND SHAWN LUCAS.
According to FCC filings, the DNC issued several checks to cybersecurity firm Crowdstrike. The two huge checks were issued the very day after Seth Rich was murdered and the day after Shawn Lucas was found dead. The check issued the day after Rich’s murder was for $ 98,849.84.
The check issued the day after Lucas’ death was for $113,645.77. Of the other payments from the DNC to CrowdStrike, the next biggest check was for $7,650. The other disturbing thing is that when the DNC claimed they were hacked, they refused to allow the FBI to examine the server. The FBI then accepted the word of a private company that examined the server and claimed it was the Russians. That company, CrowdStrike.
Rich, 27, worked as the voter expansion data director at the DNC for two years. Rich had been working for the DNC at a time when emails from the organization were provided to WikiLeaks for publication.
The series of emails revealed that high-ranking DNC officials and the Clinton team sabotaged Sanders’ candidacy, used racist, anti-gay and sexist slurs when referring to constituents. The emails, indicating the party was manipulating the primary race in favor of Clinton, led to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s resignation as DNC chair.
(Rich has been suspected of stealing the emails and giving them to Wikileaks)
Less than a month after Rich was murdered, attorney Shawn Lucas, 38, was found dead in his bathroom on Aug. 2nd, 2016.
The next day, CrowdStrike received a check for $113,645.77 from the DNC.

Lucas delivered a lawsuit to DNC headquarters for a local court in early July 2016. The suit alleged the Democratic Party committed fraud by rigging their primary election in favor of Hillary Clinton.
The timing of these payments is very curious and the DNC server has never been inspected. Maybe now is the time that it should be done.
Read More: https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-f...ownright%20Lie
My Thoughts:
Just remember, when Seth Rich was murdered, it was ruled a robbery, but who robs and kills a person and doesn’t take ANYTHING from that person. His wallet, watch, laptop and other personal items were with his body after the police found him. And the murderer has never been found.
And who has more connections between the high numbers of mysterious murders connected to them than the Clintons.
Also, it was disclosed by Donna Brazile that Hillary was controlling all of the money going into and out of the DNC at that time.
If you put two and two together, the connection between Rich and Assuage come out to be connected.
Rich downloaded the items that were on the DNC server and gave them to Assuage to be disseminated through the Wikileaks web site. That’s why Assuage felt responsible about Rich’s death, that he somehow got caught for what he did and put up the bounty to help find his murderer, because Rich was the inside man that was helping Assuage within the DNC.”

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Trump, like all Presidents, swore to defend the Constitution of the United States. The Lockdowns are in complete violation of the Constitution. It was his duty to stop them. He has not.
trump couldnt interfere with the BLM riots any more than he could with state lockdowns (which varied from state to state). If he had, the leftists would have screamed authoritarianism and fascism and dictator (not that they do not do that anyway). besides, it was a smart move to show the entire country how disgusting these leftists are to allow their cities to burn and the lockdowns to cripple the state economies.

trump has said he would make the vax available. like helio said, he said nothing about making it mandatory. id sooner trust trump, who knows BS-19 is a hoax than double-masked lockdown happy biden.
no one ever said trump is perfect, but he is light years ahead of his opponent. biden doesnt even have a platform!

A.J.

Star
Trump derangement syndrome... gotta tell you the man is a genius marketer. Must be all that NLP he studied. You’ve been spoon fed just enough sound bite catch phrases to have a flippant shrug off for any and all criticisms.
Trump is barely on my radar, it’s the garbage that lies in the swamp over the past 50 years that makes me wanna puke. Trump is an amateur. He’s rubbed arms with these demons sure, but he’s not in their league.

trump couldnt interfere with the BLM riots any more than he could with state lockdowns (which varied from state to state). If he had, the leftists would have screamed authoritarianism and fascism and dictator (not that they do not do that anyway). besides, it was a smart move to show the entire country how disgusting these leftists are to allow their cities to burn and the lockdowns to cripple the state economies.

trump has said he would make the vax available. like helio said, he said nothing about making it mandatory. id sooner trust trump, who knows BS-19 is a hoax than double-masked lockdown happy biden.
no one ever said trump is perfect, but he is light years ahead of his opponent. biden doesnt even have a platform!
Biden already said he was going to make masks mandatory county wide.... and that would be like 5 months from now when he takes office. He clearly plans to keep this hoax going for a long time, and the people who are refusing the vaccine are the pesky trump supporters anyways, you can bet he’d mandate it. I don’t vote and I don’t live in that country so the whole thing doesn’t interest me much, but Biden is obviously worse than trump. The only thing I really hate about trump is his Zionism.

polymoog

Superstar
If Trump was what the Alt-Right thought he was, there wouldn't be Convid Martial Law in America.
if trump came out and told the truth about BS-19 from the get-go, he wouldve been crucified from everyone: doctors, left, right, general population, etc. (except the fraction of the truthers who knew from the get-go that BS-19 was a hoax-- and you can peruse through the COVID threads and see that this forum was not all on the same page). flat out exposing BS-19 is way too much truth for the general population to take in. he might as well call out sandy hoax to see how that would go over.
how would you have handled it? remember, youre dealing with not only NWO scum around you, doing their best to counter any productive move you make but a mostly brain-dead population who gets their information from the television.

ill be accused of being a trump apologist, but i think he handled it pretty well. not perfect, but pretty well. and any blame can be directed at the CDC and fauci for guiding his recommendations (to say nothing of bill gates, etc.)

A.J.

Star
Trump is a NWO shill trying to convince the Alt-Right that he's on their side. He was bailed out by the Banksters from Bankruptcy 20 years ago, probably for just a time as this. If Trump was what the Alt-Right thought he was, there wouldn't be Convid Martial Law in America.
That’s a good platitude but it clouds the specifics. There are levels of guilt and depravity. Trump may have volunteered to be used as an excuse for the demons to fully reveal themselves. But Assange is rotting in a prison for his indirect part in Trumps election. Is he also part of this alt right deception? I’m focused on the long time career war criminals and luciferians in our government - Trumps presence has helped expose that. Keep things in perspective please. Their evils have been revealed to be manifold and trumps have not. I’m not comparing hearsay to hard core evidence. I’m not going to worry about Nixon when Stalin is running wild.

A.J.

Star
Have to disagree with you on this one, Trump is a shill, of that there's no doubt. But the GOP has been outwardly against him from the start, in order to convince the sheep who are half awake that he's on their side.
So they are fake resistance? Trump is pretending and the GOP is pretending in response to his pretending? That may be the case but then don’t blame me for waiting it all out. I will pretend to not be pretending, lol