“… and after will I send for many hunters”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You must have been living under a rock for the last 7 months to not know how duplicitous that whole event was.
Just because considerable effort has been expended on producing a counter-narrative, it doesn’t change the reality of the situation. The “brave” Hamas freedom fighters did one thing by wearing body cameras though - cataloguing the attacks for posterity;

truth_will_out

Established
Just because considerable effort has been expended on producing a counter-narrative, it doesn’t change the reality of the situation. The “brave” Hamas freedom fighters did one thing by wearing body cameras though - cataloguing the attacks for posterity;

So, the most advanced security systems in the world, that can intercept Iran's missiles with ease, somehow let a group of hang gliding Hamas fighters probably travelling no faster than 10kts, with not a scrambled fighter jet anywhere to be seen?

And somehow the world's most advanced security system managed to malfunction when it let a group of Hamas soldiers casually walk through the High security fencing.

And by the way, I'm guessing that you were aware that one of the front covers of The Economist from 2012 had a hang gliding Hamas soldier with a machine gun. Don't try and tell me that was a coincidence.1000005791.jpg

Stucky

Star
It’s just a tough situation, with victims on both sides. On one side you’ve got people being slaughtered in droves by genocidal massacres and siege warfare, while on the other you’ve got people whose feelings get hurt when these atrocities are opposed. Hard to say which is worse.
-Caitlin Johnstone-

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So, the most advanced security systems in the world, that can intercept Iran's missiles with ease, somehow let a group of hang gliding Hamas fighters probably travelling no faster than 10kts, with not a scrambled fighter jet anywhere to be seen?

And somehow the world's most advanced security system managed to malfunction when it let a group of Hamas soldiers casually walk through the High security fencing.

And by the way, I'm guessing that you were aware that one of the front covers of The Economist from 2012 had a hang gliding Hamas soldier with a machine gun. Don't try and tell me that was a coincidence.View attachment 104163
So I would imagine that it is the Elites / Synagogue of Satan types who are making the Palestinians hold on to the hostages they dragged into the UNWRA funded tunnels? Perhaps the Economist alludes to this somewhere??

Stucky

Star
Synagogue of Satan types who are making the Palestinians hold on to the hostages they dragged into the UNWRA funded tunnels?
The whole UNRWA pack of lies told by the Israelis has been blown out the water. As to the hostages. Hamas have been clear, rightly or wrongly, that they wont be released until there's a permanent ceasefire and the occupation troops are removed from Gaza.

A Freeman

Superstar
Why don't these "intelligent" people seek guidance from the Bible to identify the true people Israel rather than rely on the (overtly false) claims of people who fit NONE of the prophecies concerning the true people Israel?

Ezekiel 37:15-28
37:15 The Word of the "I AM" came again unto me, saying,
37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions (2 Tribes): then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the "House of Israel" his companions (the 10 "Lost" Tribes):
37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand (Genesis 49:10).
37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou [meanest] by these?
37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the [10] tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah (2 tribes), and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand.
37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, where they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one King shall be King to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all (ch. 35:10):
37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be My people, and I will be their God.
37:24 And My Well-Beloved servant [shall be] King over them (Mark 9:7; Rev. 19:16); and they all shall have One shepherd (John 10:1-18): they shall also walk in My Judgments, and observe My Statutes, and DO them.
37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob My servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and My Well-Beloved servant [shall be] their prince (Daniel 10:21) for ever.
37:26 Moreover I will make a Covenant of peace with them; it shall be an Everlasting Covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My Sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the "I AM" do sanctify Israel, when My Sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Please note well from the above passage that:

1) The tribes of Israel from both "houses" are gathered together by and under Christ;
2) Christ will be their King;
3) The Israelites will NOT defile themselves with idols, nor with transgressions, i.e. they will no longer sin/break The Law, as Christ will have destroyed all sin (1 John 3:4-10);
4) With Christ ruling over them with an inflexible rod of iron, the Israelites (Rev. 7:4-9) will keep God's Law, Commandments, Statutes and Judgments; and
5) God and Christ will be in the midst of them*

*The Tabernacle is very obviously NOT some physical, human-built third temple...

Revelation 21:2-3; 22
21:2 And I John saw the Holy City, "New Jerusalem", coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband.
21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God [is] with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are The Temple of it.

Again, how obvious does it need to be that the counterfeit-Jews currently occupying the land of Israel do not fit ANY of these descriptions, as Christ clearly isn't ruling over them, nor are they keeping The Law perfectly, NOR ARE THEY AT PEACE.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

IMG_4945.jpeg

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The standard Jewish encyclopaedia states that it’s likely 95% of modern Jews are Ashkenazis which means, by their own admission, the overwhelming majority of the people falsely claiming to be Jews are not even Semites. (Source: Jewish Encyclopedia Statistics).

Genesis 10:1-3
10:1
Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem (from which ALL Semites are descended), Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

As can clearly be seen from the passage above, the Ashkenazis are descended from JAPHETH through his son Gomer, NOT from Shem/Sem, from whom all Semites originate.

EVERYTHING about the Ashkenazi is counterfeit, including their false claim to be Biblical Jews and Semites. They are, as their name clearly states, descended from ASHKENAZ, the grandson of Noah’s son Japheth (through Japheth’s son Gomer), NOT Noah’s son Shem/Sem. So the AshkeNAZI are Japhethites, NOT Semites and thus have NO Biblical right to one-inch of the land of Israel, that they’ve stolen from TRUE Israel, with their Rothschild sponsored and co-authored Balfour Declaration, to set up their counterfeit-Jewish state. The same state that Adolf Hitler was the mid-wife of, because without him and their scam there would be no counterfeit-Jewish state in the land of Israel today.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Cackling non-binary Columbia encampment leader says 'Zionists don't deserve to live' and brags that he'd beat one to death

In other news….

truth_will_out

Established
Cackling non-binary Columbia encampment leader says 'Zionists don't deserve to live' and brags that he'd beat one to death

In other news….

In response to the BS propaganda - at least they have a chance
Here's what was documented in recent protests on campuses in America:

- Chants of "We are Hamas" and “bomb Tel Aviv"

- "October 7th will happen to American Jewish students 10,000 times over"

- "American Jews are Al-Qasam's (Hamas military wing) next target"

- Jewish student got stabbed in the eye.

- Israeli Arab activist beaten up.

- Liquid thrown at Jewish students to prevent them from getting to their dorms.

- Human chain created to block one Jewish student from reaching her dorm.

- Jews being told to "go back to Europe!”

- University Rabbi asking students to go home as they're not safe on campus.

- School canceled and classes moved to zoom to protect Jewish students.

- Israeli flag burned.

- Students encouraged to become martyrs for Palestine.

- Jewish Israeli Professor barred from campus because the university can’t ensure his safety.

If you were honestly more concerned with advocating for Palestinians than you are hating a specific group of people, you would be disavowing these actions the loudest. But instead we hear a deafening

(Hen Mazzig on X)

DrBeavis

Rookie
@Karlysymon

Dr Greer says that the plan is to stage a war with aliens who they will call demons and that they will use this to quote “force the return of christ”

Stucky

Star
In response to the BS propaganda - at least they have a chance

Follow the money