“… and after will I send for many hunters” / “Globalize the Intifada”

Karlysymon

Superstar
Okay. So Le Pen gets in and the Jews and Muslims are expelled. Arab Muslims don't have the luxury of returning to their countries of origin if Israel is actually going to stretch from the Nile to the Euphrates.....never mind the destruction already wrought, for the last 20yrs, in preparation for that end goal. The facts on the ground indicate that Le Pen's rhetoric will be over-ruled. The West is being prepped for a huge wave of migration from the ME.

A Freeman

Superstar
Counterfeit-Jews (after more than 8 months of carpet-bombing an "enemy" that has no regular army, no navy, no air force, no tanks, no helicopters, no missiles and no heavy artillery)...

vs.

God's Promise to TRUE Israelites...

Joshua 23:10 One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the "I AM" your God, He [it is] that fighteth for you, as He hath promised you.

How obvious does it need to be for people to see that the Zionist counterfeit-Jewish state in the land of Israel is NOT true Israel?

A Freeman

Superstar

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
More than 2,000 French Jewish families have opened aliyah files in the past 48 hours, amid skyrocketing antisemitism and post-election uncertainty.

Antisemites make life impossible for Jews around the world. They are exactly why we need a Jewish state.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Counterfeit-Jews (after more than 8 months of carpet-bombing an "enemy" that has no regular army, no navy, no air force, no tanks, no helicopters, no missiles and no heavy artillery)...

vs.

God's Promise to TRUE Israelites...

Joshua 23:10 One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the "I AM" your God, He [it is] that fighteth for you, as He hath promised you.

How obvious does it need to be for people to see that the Zionist counterfeit-Jewish state in the land of Israel is NOT true Israel?
I think you are looking for this thread?

truth_will_out

Established
I think you are looking for this thread?

Look at how you guys hiss like vipers whenever anyone spoils your illusion. You're supporting cold blooded murder by people with nothing but the darkest hatred in their hearts. You may want to try and turn your head in the opposite direction but we'll keep reminding you.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Look at how you guys hiss like vipers whenever anyone spoils your illusion. You're supporting cold blooded murder by people with nothing but the darkest hatred in their hearts. You may want to try and turn your head in the opposite direction but we'll keep reminding you.
By “you guys”, what do you mean? Rather than me telly you, what do you think I believe? After all, there’s no point in my defending something I don’t stand for…

truth_will_out

Established
By “you guys”, what do you mean? Rather than me telly you, what do you think I believe? After all, there’s no point in my defending something I don’t stand for…
Anyone supporting the Zionism and what the Zionists are currently doing. Anyone that would rather change/divert the subject away from senseless / heartless massacre, to self pitying.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Try this verse from Jeremiah 9…

25 “Behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “that I will punish all who are circumcised with the uncircumcised—
26 Egypt, Judah, Edom, the people of Ammon, Moab, and all who are in the farthest corners, who dwell in the wilderness. For all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.”

Jeremiah 9:25-26 NKJV

Both Jews and gentiles who reject the gospel will go into the Tribulation. I don’t want anyone to face it, therefore I try to do what I can here to share the true gospel.

A Freeman

Superstar
Try this verse from Jeremiah 9…

25 “Behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “that I will punish all who are circumcised with the uncircumcised—
26 Egypt, Judah, Edom, the people of Ammon, Moab, and all who are in the farthest corners, who dwell in the wilderness. For all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.”

Jeremiah 9:25-26 NKJV

Both Jews and gentiles who reject the gospel will go into the Tribulation. I don’t want anyone to face it, therefore I try to do what I can here to share the true gospel.
Context:

Jeremiah 9:23-26
9:23 Thus saith the "I AM", Let not the wise [man] glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty [man] glory in his might, let not the rich [man] glory in his riches:
9:24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I [am] the "I AM" which exercise lovingkindness, Judgment, and Righteousness, in the earth: for in these [things] I delight, saith the "I AM".
9:25 Behold, the days come, saith the "I AM", that I will punish all [them which are] circumcised with the uncircumcised;
9:26 Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all [that are] in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all [these] nations [are] uncircumcised, and all the House of Israel [are] uncircumcised in the heart.

Notes:

1) No one who believes that God is an alleged, irrational and unscriptural/pagan "trinity" knows God;
2) God delights in those who exercise lovingkindness, Judgment, and Righteousness, in the earth. NONE of those things could possibly describe the counterfeit-Jewish state of Israel, who indiscriminately and cowardly carpet-bomb their neighbors;
3) The 10-tribed "House of Israel" has NEVER been referred to as "Jews" anywhere in Scripture, nor do any of the 10-tribed "House of Israel" occupy the counterfeit-Jewish state of Israel located in the Middle East;
4) Judah is listed separately from the "House of Israel" because the 10-tribed "House of Israel" and the 2-tribed "House of Judah" are very obviously NOT presently united under Christ's Rule (see: Ezek. 37:15-28);
5) The punishment of both houses (Judah and Israel) -- which includes the Two Witnesses (the U.S. and U.K.) -- includes their LOSING to Russia and China in WW3;

Revelation 11:3-10
11:3 And I will give [power] unto my Two Witnesses (Isa. 43:12), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore "days", clothed in sackcloth. (42 months of 30 "days" each = 1260 "days", each day for a year - Num. 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6; Dan. 12:7).
11:4 These are the two "Olive" trees, and the two candlesticks (Ephraim and Manasseh) standing before the God of the Earth.
11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire (gun-fire which looked as though it) proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it "rain" (spiritually) not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over "waters" (ch. 17:15) to turn them to blood (reds/communists), and to smite the Earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
11:7 And when they shall have finished their Testimony (the 1260 "days" ended on 9/Dec./1917 - the day that Jerusalem was liberated from Gentile domination by Israel - British forces - Ezekiel 25:14), the beast (system - Satanic-Communism) that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and KILL them.
11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the Great City, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified (Jerusalem).
11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations ("waters") shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
11:10 And they that dwell upon the Earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these Two Prophets ("Olive" trees) tormented them that dwelt on the Earth.

The "Two Witnesses" are very obviously the two sons of Joseph (Ephraim and Manasseh), which today are the U.K. and U.S., respectively. Those two nations have translated the Bible into many of Earth's languages, printed and published it, and carried it to the other nations of the world. And they are the only two nations on Earth to have done that;

6) Of course others will likewise be punished, like the Idumean Edomites and Ashkenazis that are pretending to be Jews, the Ammonites, Moabites and Egyptians; and:
7) The TRUE Gospel that Christ brought to this world is very simple: REPENT, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND (Mark 1:15). True repentance is to remember and return to The Law that God gave us (Mal. 4; Matt. 5:17-19), and thus stop all sinning/committing crimes against God and our fellow man.

Anyone who genuinely doesn't want to face the wrath of God, nor wants that for anyone else, should be reminding everyone to return to The Law/Commandments of God, exactly as Christ teaches. Everyone else who refuses to repent/continues in sin, regardless of their ancestry or religious affiliation, will face The Fire, whether they believe it or not.

1 John 3:7-10
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

That doesn't leave any wiggle room to steal from and mass murder one's neighbor, when we should instead be learning to love our neighbor.

Maldarker

Star
Context:

Jeremiah 9:23-26
9:23 Thus saith the "I AM", Let not the wise [man] glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty [man] glory in his might, let not the rich [man] glory in his riches:
9:24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I [am] the "I AM" which exercise lovingkindness, Judgment, and Righteousness, in the earth: for in these [things] I delight, saith the "I AM".
9:25 Behold, the days come, saith the "I AM", that I will punish all [them which are] circumcised with the uncircumcised;
9:26 Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all [that are] in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all [these] nations [are] uncircumcised, and all the House of Israel [are] uncircumcised in the heart.

Notes:

1) No one who believes that God is an alleged, irrational and unscriptural/pagan "trinity" knows God;
2) God delights in those who exercise lovingkindness, Judgment, and Righteousness, in the earth. NONE of those things could possibly describe the counterfeit-Jewish state of Israel, who indiscriminately and cowardly carpet-bomb their neighbors;
3) The 10-tribed "House of Israel" has NEVER been referred to as "Jews" anywhere in Scripture, nor do any of the 10-tribed "House of Israel" occupy the counterfeit-Jewish state of Israel located in the Middle East;
4) Judah is listed separately from the "House of Israel" because the 10-tribed "House of Israel" and the 2-tribed "House of Judah" are very obviously NOT presently united under Christ's Rule (see: Ezek. 37:15-28);
5) The punishment of both houses (Judah and Israel) -- which includes the Two Witnesses (the U.S. and U.K.) -- includes their LOSING to Russia and China in WW3;

Revelation 11:3-10
11:3 And I will give [power] unto my Two Witnesses (Isa. 43:12), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore "days", clothed in sackcloth. (42 months of 30 "days" each = 1260 "days", each day for a year - Num. 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6; Dan. 12:7).
11:4 These are the two "Olive" trees, and the two candlesticks (Ephraim and Manasseh) standing before the God of the Earth.
11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire (gun-fire which looked as though it) proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it "rain" (spiritually) not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over "waters" (ch. 17:15) to turn them to blood (reds/communists), and to smite the Earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
11:7 And when they shall have finished their Testimony (the 1260 "days" ended on 9/Dec./1917 - the day that Jerusalem was liberated from Gentile domination by Israel - British forces - Ezekiel 25:14), the beast (system - Satanic-Communism) that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and KILL them.
11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the Great City, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified (Jerusalem).
11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations ("waters") shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
11:10 And they that dwell upon the Earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these Two Prophets ("Olive" trees) tormented them that dwelt on the Earth.

The "Two Witnesses" are very obviously the two sons of Joseph (Ephraim and Manasseh), which today are the U.K. and U.S., respectively. Those two nations have translated the Bible into many of Earth's languages, printed and published it, and carried it to the other nations of the world. And they are the only two nations on Earth to have done that;

6) Of course others will likewise be punished, like the Idumean Edomites and Ashkenazis that are pretending to be Jews, the Ammonites, Moabites and Egyptians; and:
7) The TRUE Gospel that Christ brought to this world is very simple: REPENT, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND (Mark 1:15). True repentance is to remember and return to The Law that God gave us (Mal. 4; Matt. 5:17-19), and thus stop all sinning/committing crimes against God and our fellow man.

Anyone who genuinely doesn't want to face the wrath of God, nor wants that for anyone else, should be reminding everyone to return to The Law/Commandments of God, exactly as Christ teaches. Everyone else who refuses to repent/continues in sin, regardless of their ancestry or religious affiliation, will face The Fire, whether they believe it or not.

1 John 3:7-10
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

That doesn't leave any wiggle room to steal from and mass murder one's neighbor, when we should instead be learning to love our neighbor.
your about 2000 miles away from hitting the bulls eye...you follow a false christ if he was actual he would take care of all this mess but he just sits in the UK twanging his wanger and brainwashing idiots like you.

Maldarker

Star
Ad hominem fallacy is often used as a diversion tactic to shift attention to an unrelated point like a person’s character or motives and avoid addressing the actual issue. It is common in both formal and informal contexts, ranging from political debates to online discussions.

Source: https://www.scribbr.com/fallacies/ad-hominem-fallacy/
So you claim...however when its fact that you are following a false christ as per what the bible says about false christs in the last day and definitely your "cult leader fits that bill" then your diversion tac to disclaim what people tell you falls short of an truth...even if most of what your post claim is true them you come with the same position as satan did. (lots of truth with a little lie is still a lie) for example about what you posted:

The "Two Witnesses" are very obviously the two sons of Joseph (Ephraim and Manasseh), which today are the U.K. and U.S., respectively. Those two nations have translated the Bible into many of Earth's languages, printed and published it, and carried it to the other nations of the world. And they are the only two nations on Earth to have done that

no your wrong! sorry but that's not correct read the passage again how are you going to drag UK and US through the streets the dead bodies and then 3 days later they come back to life hmm... if you think that's what it says idk what to say.

7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also [c]our Lord was crucified. 9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations [d]will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

The Witnesses Resurrected
11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And [e]they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. 13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

A Freeman

Superstar
It should be self-evident from even a cursory inspection of Scripture, that what is taught in the Babylonian mystery religion that calls itself “Christianity” has absolutely nothing to do with what Christ actually teaches.

No wonder Christ warned all would-be "Christians" that they don't know Him, nor know what they're talking about (Matt. 7:21-27), which is why no "Christian" has ever gone to heaven (John 3:13), nor ever will (Rev. 7:4-9; Rev. 21:8).

Those who are LOST
following
WHAT CHRISTIANITY TEACHES:
Those found by the PROPHET
following
WHAT CHRIST TEACHES:
God is allegedly three individual gods that aren’t really three gods but one god playing three different rolesThere is One God
Father allegedly is one-third of a 3=1 “trinity” godFather is God
Christ allegedly is one-third of the 3=1 “trinity” godChrist is the first-created Son of God
Jesus allegedly was/is one-third of the 3=1 “trinity” godJesus was the human Son of Mary whom Christ incarnated 2000 years ago
The Holy Spirit allegedly is one-third of the 3=1 “trinity” godThe Holy Spirit is our spiritual connection to/with Father
Allegedly, The Father = The Son = The Holy SpiritFather is Greater than All, including Christ
God allegedly has brethrenGod has children (many sons)
God allegedly has many brethrenChrist, the Son of God, has many brethren
Christ did away with The LawThe Law will NEVER pass away
Keeping God’s Law/Commandments is allegedly optionalKeeping God’s Law/Commandments is essential
Keeping God’s Law/Commandments is
impossible
Keeping God’s Law/Commandments is, and always was possible with God’s Help
Anyone who believes in Jesus has been “saved”, regardless of what they say or doThose who believe Christ was incarnated inside Jesus will follow His Example
We can judge ourselves to be “saved” by following what Christianity teachesFather has committed all Judgment to Christ, Who will judge everyone on the Last Day
We should go to church, because that’s what God supposedly wants us to doOnly hypocrites and heathens go to church, to be seen by others
We should pray to the “trinity”We should pray to Father
We should pray by repeating pledges, creeds and doctrines in church, to show others we believe as they doWe should pray to Father in private, and with thoughts rather than spoken words
We should sing a bunch of silly songs together in church to make ourselves feel betterWe should be learning the “New Song”, which is the perfect harmony of the “Song of Moses” and the “Song of the Lamb”
We should be baptized, usually as infants, by humans with waterWe should be baptized by Christ with “Fire” (the Holy Spirit)
“Holy Communion” is a ritual involving wafers and wineHoly Communion is being at One With Father and His Christ
Saturday night + Sunday night = 3 nightsWednesday night + Thursday night + Friday night = 3 nights
Trust in human leadersTrust in Father ONLY
Priests, pastors, etc. are closer to God and supposedly work for GodPriests, pastors, etc. do not work for God and are leading their followers to their destruction
We are humans that have a soulWe are spiritual-Beings (Souls) temporarily incarnated inside of humans
We get only one human lifetime to get it right or burn for eternityWe have been mercifully given many human lifetimes to learn from God how to be good
There are thousands of different ways that lead back home, to heavenThere is ONE Way home, and that is by following Christ’s Example
We are all relatively good people, living relatively good livesWe are all sinners/criminals, i.e. selfish people who do evil things to one another, which needs to stop
If we live, what Christianity considers to be a good human life, we will go to heavenWe will all be judged according to whether our works follow Christ’s Example
Many “Christians” have already gone to heavenNo one has ever gone to heaven, except for Christ, Who came from heaven
Many “Christians” will be “raptured” and thus will not have to face Judgment on Judgment DayEveryone will have to face Judgment on Judgment Day
Many devout “Christians” will go to heavenNo “Christian” will go to heaven
Many will be savedOnly 144,000 will be redeemed from the Earth (all of whom are true Israelites)
It shouldn’t be too difficult for any awakened soul to see from the above list how the teachings of “Christianity” are in direct opposition to Christ’s true teachings.

For those genuinely seeking the truth about the Scriptural prophecies concerning Christ's Second Coming, please read and study the articles at the following link:

On The Way to Emmaus Again

And similarly, for those genuinely seeking the truth about the Scriptural prophecies concerning the TRUE people Israel, please read and study the articles at the following link:

The Abrahamic Covenant

Further, for those genuinely seeking the truth about who "the synagogue of Satan" really are, please read and study the articles at the following links:

Until one gets rid of ALL of their religious traditions and superstitions, which blind them to the truth, they will NEVER understand the prophecies concerning Christ, nor the true PEOPLE Israel, nor those about the land of Israel, nor anything of spiritual value from Scripture.

Last edited: