Zbigniew Brzezinski: 'It’s Infinitely Easier to Kill than Control a Million People'

saki

Star
...notice that he does not say easier to 'lead' or to 'inspire' a million people.... shows where their heads are at...
YouTube audio of him making these remarks in 2008 at link...

Brzezinski: 'It’s Infinitely Easier to Kill than Control a Million People'

Obama’s handler Zbigniew Brzezinski, a big-time New World Order globalist insider, put the matter rather bluntly by asserting that it was now harder to control, but easier to kill, a million people.

Specifically, he said that “new and old powers face” an unprecedented situation; the “lethality of their power is greater than ever”, but, sadly for the NWO globalists, their “capacity to impose control over the politically awakened masses of the world is at a historical low.”

Humanity’s consciousness is rising.

People are starting to get wise to the deception. The masses are resisting, not complying and fighting back, and this is exactly the kind of behavior that will make it difficult for the Controllers to implement their NWO agenda of a One World Government, backed by a one world currency and army, with a fully microchipped population.

Brzezinski said that “in earlier times, it was easier to control a million people, literally, than physically to kill a million people” while “today it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people.”

To the NWO, who are heavily into eugenics and depopulation, it is no big deal to kill a million people.

Their plan as laid out in the Georgia Guidestones is to reduce the world’s population to 500 million, a much more “manageable” amount.

In a world full of incredible darkness and corruption, this is something to be optimistic about. We the People have become aware enough that we are starting to end our slavery and escape being controlled and mastered.

http://humansarefree.com/2016/09/brzezinski-its-easier-to-kill-than.html?m=0&utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR1hDI-c8qmFfFr7Jiyzs9hDYB4AI-VkjnQ18uBsmb_9aAoXnMaMtggbeyE

May the journey towards fuller awareness continue. The human spirit of strength and love will ultimately prevail; but in the meantime there’s a lot of work to be done.

By Makia FreemanHumansAreFree.com

GhostGirl

Rookie
...notice that he does not say easier to 'lead' or to 'inspire' a million people.... shows where their heads are at...
YouTube audio of him making these remarks in 2008 at link...

Brzezinski: 'It’s Infinitely Easier to Kill than Control a Million People'

Obama’s handler Zbigniew Brzezinski, a big-time New World Order globalist insider, put the matter rather bluntly by asserting that it was now harder to control, but easier to kill, a million people.

Specifically, he said that “new and old powers face” an unprecedented situation; the “lethality of their power is greater than ever”, but, sadly for the NWO globalists, their “capacity to impose control over the politically awakened masses of the world is at a historical low.”

Humanity’s consciousness is rising.

People are starting to get wise to the deception. The masses are resisting, not complying and fighting back, and this is exactly the kind of behavior that will make it difficult for the Controllers to implement their NWO agenda of a One World Government, backed by a one world currency and army, with a fully microchipped population.

Brzezinski said that “in earlier times, it was easier to control a million people, literally, than physically to kill a million people” while “today it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people.”

To the NWO, who are heavily into eugenics and depopulation, it is no big deal to kill a million people.

Their plan as laid out in the Georgia Guidestones is to reduce the world’s population to 500 million, a much more “manageable” amount.

In a world full of incredible darkness and corruption, this is something to be optimistic about. We the People have become aware enough that we are starting to end our slavery and escape being controlled and mastered.

http://humansarefree.com/2016/09/brzezinski-its-easier-to-kill-than.html?m=0&utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR1hDI-c8qmFfFr7Jiyzs9hDYB4AI-VkjnQ18uBsmb_9aAoXnMaMtggbeyE

May the journey towards fuller awareness continue. The human spirit of strength and love will ultimately prevail; but in the meantime there’s a lot of work to be done.

By Makia FreemanHumansAreFree.com
I'm not trying to be a negative Nellie, really I'm not. But just where are you seeing this "fighting back" happening? I'm seeing nothing of the sort. People may KNOW that their "leadership" is corrupt and attempting to genocide them but that knowledge means NOTHING when it's not applied with a plan of action. I see no plan, I see no groups of any kind organizing ANY resistance to this globalist utopia.

Just because a few controlled opposition groups are shown in fist fights with Antifa on TV doesn't mean that the world is "fighting back." No one is "fighting back" they are complying like good little lemmings. If you know of some actual resistance groups who are actually DOING something other than TALKING, please do let me know. I'd love to join them.

saki

Star
I'm not trying to be a negative Nellie, really I'm not. But just where are you seeing this "fighting back" happening? I'm seeing nothing of the sort. People may KNOW that their "leadership" is corrupt and attempting to genocide them but that knowledge means NOTHING when it's not applied with a plan of action. I see no plan, I see no groups of any kind organizing ANY resistance to this globalist utopia.

Just because a few controlled opposition groups are shown in fist fights with Antifa on TV doesn't mean that the world is "fighting back." No one is "fighting back" they are complying like good little lemmings. If you know of some actual resistance groups who are actually DOING something other than TALKING, please do let me know. I'd love to join them.
...true words and sentiments, Ghost Girl.....;)...kudos and thanks!....;):):D...
...whole lotta big 'tuff-sounding' talk.... and a few sporadic fist-fights.... which do not move the needle for me...
...or for our country.... or civilized, orderly, society at large....
...our 'leaders'... so-called.... are more concerned with maintaining their political 'viability' for the future....
...than for doing what we elect them to do...
...I really believe that our elected 'leaders' would sell all of us out for advancement within the political world..... in a heartbeat...
...and future book deals... and a juicy money-laundering scheme, like the Bidens were running in Ukraine and China....etc....
...plenty of (unconfirmed) 'rumors' out there that Nancy Pelosi, Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney were/are in on that infamous 'Ukranian Deal' of Hunter Biden's.... which is now beginning to heat-up.... now that Joe has been 'elected'....:rolleyes:...
...it's a deep pit full of self-interested and self-involved snakes.... who care only for themselves....
...the 'little people' be damned..... as long as they get theirs.....
... 'useful idiots'.... as Joseph Stalin called them.... or... maybe Vladimir Lenin...(???)... some credit Saul Alinsky....?...
...I could keep going.... and apologize for this lengthy 'vent/rant'.... but your thoughtful posting sparked a fire in me....:mad:...
...full agreement with your sentiments, Ghost Girl....:cool:...
...some 'discussion' regarding who first coined the term.... Lenin, or Stalin/Alinsky..... no matter...
...same effect on us today.... no matter who first coined the term....
1608337619147.png
1608337975859.png
1608338508083.png
1608338976259.png

Maes17

Superstar

They are arguing and fighting for their point of view. They don’t realize left or right the final result is division. Exactly where someone in charge wants a group to be

The idea that we're going to have some massive death camp is silly... Since you know, no one is really fighting back. The only people "fighting back" against the powers that be are anarchists... And even most of them aren't actively revolutionary, still believe in reform (if only because historically, they realize often just feed the authoritarians), and even those that are don't really have the power and the influence be anything more than an insignificant nuanance.

The whole "Right-Wing Authoritarian State" vs. "So-Called Left-wing Authoritarian State" isn't really a real fight... Since the powers that be can and have worked with all sides.

Karlysymon

Superstar

I think that people are giving it a "wait & see" approach. When the back is firmly pressed against the wall and the boot is on the neck, people will fight back. Things like forced vaccination, hunger, joblessness will drive people to resistance. Right now, some of those comforts are still present.
Didn’t he literally write the storyline on the destabilisation of the Middle East?
1608722261184.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
Satanist Goal is 70% Depopulation by 2030 – Insider:
"The figures were given by [my mentor, Frater] Narsagonan, as well as our timelines: 70% population reduction by 2030. We continue to use Paradigm Magick. If you can change or substitute a paradigm, then things change in the real world.
“All governments count on their sheeple to respond in typical infantile fashions, including unconsciously identifying with a more powerful force; even if it enslaves, brutalizes and humiliates them.”
On any objective assessment, there are too many “useless eaters”, many of whom are sick or ‘scrapings from the bottom of the gene pool’. Global human population is out of control. The games have begun! The elderly and chronically sick – in that order.
After that, economics will cull the rest."

I saw this^^ and thought I’d drop it here. It’s scary though. If vaccination doesn’t work then “economics” will do the culling. I suspect that there’s going to be increased weather warfare /erratic weather, unleashed on the populations to affect crop production. Massive crop failures, engineered droughts and famines on a global scale would obviously lead to mass death

The worldometers.info site predicts a decreasing net change in population growth, such that by year 2050 the yearly change will be 0.50% of what it is now! In other words, the rate of population growth will be cut in half 29 years from now! Those are striking projections and would entail a massive cap on growth! Obviously, this is a projection based off of the presumed success of “educational reforms.”

The Zone

Star
Satanist Goal is 70% Depopulation by 2030 – Insider:
"The figures were given by [my mentor, Frater] Narsagonan, as well as our timelines: 70% population reduction by 2030. We continue to use Paradigm Magick. If you can change or substitute a paradigm, then things change in the real world.
“All governments count on their sheeple to respond in typical infantile fashions, including unconsciously identifying with a more powerful force; even if it enslaves, brutalizes and humiliates them.”
On any objective assessment, there are too many “useless eaters”, many of whom are sick or ‘scrapings from the bottom of the gene pool’. Global human population is out of control. The games have begun! The elderly and chronically sick – in that order.
After that, economics will cull the rest."

I saw this^^ and thought I’d drop it here. It’s scary though. If vaccination doesn’t work then “economics” will do the culling. I suspect that there’s going to be increased weather warfare /erratic weather, unleashed on the populations to affect crop production. Massive crop failures, engineered droughts and famines on a global scale would obviously lead to mass death

The worldometers.info site predicts a decreasing net change in population growth, such that by year 2050 the yearly change will be 0.50% of what it is now! In other words, the rate of population growth will be cut in half 29 years from now! Those are striking projections and would entail a massive cap on growth! Obviously, this is a projection based off of the presumed success of “educational reforms.”
That was a morbid read. But, yeah, they are into depopulation. That, I have no doubt about.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Depopulation underway...

EMPTY PLANET
(video description)
"According to the United Nations, the world’s population reached seven billion in late 2011. For many, this landmark was seen as a clear sign of crisis: an indication that humans are reproducing unchecked, leading us into a future of increasing poverty, food shortages, conflict, and environmental degradation. But a growing group of demographers is convinced that the UN is wrong: the planet faces not a population bomb, but a population bust. For most of history, population decline has been the result of catastrophe—environmental events, famine, or disease. Now, however, fertility rates are falling for a different reason: we’re choosing to have fewer kids. “In roughly three decades, the global population will begin to decline,” say Darrell Bricker and John Ibbitson in their new book EMPTY PLANET: The Shock of Global Population Decline. “Once that decline begins, it will never end.” Amidst warnings of overpopulation, such a trend might seem like a good thing, especially for the environment. But, a declining population will also lead to massive economic upheaval, with fewer people available each year to buy houses and cars and baby strollers, and fewer taxpayers available to support the health-care needs of an aging population. And when some of the big superpowers, like Russia and China, start losing population, the tensions could strain hopes for world peace. In this presentation, Bricker and Ibbitson assert that to combat depopulation, nations must embrace both values - though the first is difficult and the second, for some, may prove impossible."