Youtube Mk-ultra Programming Aimed At Children

Undertaker

Established
Edit: There's a rundown at https://pastebin.com/aPYDPky2
Edit 2: It has been removed but it's accessible at http://archive.is/a01YU
Multiple threads addressing it.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127725433
Basic Gestalt:
>Anon finds Caeser Cipher coded message in comment section of those creepy youtube kids videos
>Leads to weird coded twitter
>Certain deciphered tweets left anon with a private youtube link
>This is what he found
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I1uhjBDBiP4&app=desktop
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&feature=youtu.be&t=1m6s
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo&feature=youtu.be

Now, notice any similarities?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=npAVv4KrV7Q

Comment on the video:

"Mary Gorgan 1 week ago
MXT MXIMXVV CQX YXYWMDXV WO CMSZYS FDCQ TMZKV
RUZX YDUDCSMDVCDA CMSDEDEK SET TXADYSCDWE WO CQX YDET
KMXXE TXEDSU WO XGXECV SET SCMWADCDXV AWYYDCCXT SKSDEVC CQXY
LXUUWF IXMVWESV AWYISMCYXECSUDBXT
IDEJ AWMX IXMVWESUDCL XECDMXUL TXVCMWLXT"

Comment Deciphered:
RED REPRESS THE MEMORIES OF TRAUMA WITH DRUGS
BLUE MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MIND
GREEN DENIAL OF EVENTS AND ATROCITIES COMMITTED AGAINST THEM
YELLOW PERSONAS COMPARTMENTALIZED
PINK CORE PERSONALITY ENTIRELY DESTROYED

KEY:CZTINWVHPKGYRNFPHBADLSOEMU

Conclusion: Someones running an MK-Ultra project in the public view, on kids. And youtube is just ignoring it. These border line pedo kids vids are way worse than just "creepy". This is a psyop, and possible pedo ring.

Look through the previous threads for more details.
There are many disturbing children's videos with tens or hundreds of millions views.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gNKhFMg-bKyNNZ_MB3D9Q
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHWluCKn8tTx8Nay6SR4oPQ
https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=CAM%3D&q=finger+family

Last edited:

Undertaker

Established
Some rather blatant child abuse.

I speak Russian. The comments are out of the world, I refuse to believe they were made by a sane human being.
>"Don't cry Anjuta, we'll support you with likes!"
>"I know it hurts, but you have to do it'
>Doing shots in the ass!

Undertaker

Established
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19081147
I'm anon that posted the videos because my daughter had been watching them. Maybe I can help a bit with what happened once she found them. She became a bit detached from her brother, would rather watch youtube then play with him or watch the cartoons she used to enjoy. She would ask for "play-doh" her catch all for the play-doh videos her and her cousin started off watching, mostly kids stuff or toy unboxing videos, we would watch these on the big TV sometimes, nothing nefarious.
Best I can ascertain is she got these videos in her recommended videos and it instantly filled the playlist. It would start with Elsa or finger family and go from there, it probably went on for a month before we really noticed exactly how fucked up they were. It only went on that long because it was October and the spooky sounds we thought were Halloween videos, which they often were.
In that month she developed ADD symptoms, she could no longer sit and watch a show with us, or play a game, even coloring became boring after a minute or two for her. If she had the tablet she could watch for hours though, I believe this was probably the colors and songs creating an almost trance. She then started blaming bad behaviour on the witch or someone named zee who was "the meanest girl in the world when her face turns green her words (3yr at the timeand started hitting, biting, threatening and saying it was the witch or zee. We caught her one day wrapping a lace from one of her toys around her and my son's neck and blamed it on the witch or zee and we decided to take a closer look at what she was watching. I know, a little late for that, but it was youtube kids on a kids tablet we thought it was safe. She then started seeing a psychiatrist for the behaviours and sleep problems and we've been doing that since November, but she still has severe sleep issues. She basically sleeps 20mins at a time and gets no real rest, she wakes up with night terrors and fears spiders in closet

Aero

Superstar
You can literally program any piece of art to contain subliminal messages. Most people don't even consider the type of weird shit that goes on in the "editing" room. They probably do all kinds of cult rituals

Undertaker

Established
Should there be a warning on any of these links before I click? Honestly, I've clicked on some really weird, disturbing things before because I've just assumed someone would have noted sth.
If you're referring to those covert ones, then yes. From the pastebin entry which has been removed:
!WARNING, THE VIDEOS MAY CAUSE UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS IN THOSE THAT VIEW THEM, INCLUDING WATERY EYES, HEADACHE, AND OTHER POSSIBLE PSYCHOLOGICAL REACTIONS!
!One anon says to google "targeted individual scatter frequency" if you are in any way affected by the videos to reverse those effects!

Undertaker

Established
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39381889
Thousands of videos on YouTube look like versions of popular cartoons but contain disturbing and inappropriate content not suitable for children.

If you're not paying much attention, it might look like an ordinary video featuring Peppa Pig, the cheeky porcine star of her own animated series. But soon after pressing play on this particular YouTube clip, the plot turns dark. A dentist with a huge syringe appears. Peppa's teeth get pulled out. Distressed crying can be heard on the soundtrack.

Parent and journalist Laura June almost immediately noticed something was not quite right as her three-year-old daughter was watching it.

"Peppa does a lot of screaming and crying and the dentist is just a bit sadistic and it's just way, way off what a three-year-old should watch," June says. She wrote about her experiences on the website The Outline.

"But the animation is like close enough to looking like Peppa - it's crude but it's close enough that my daughter was like 'This is Peppa Pig.'"

It's far from an isolated case - BBC Trending has found hundreds of similar videos of children's cartoon characters with inappropriate themes. In addition to Peppa Pig, there are similar videos featuring characters from the Disney movie Frozen, the Minions franchise, Doc McStuffins, Thomas the Tank Engine, and many more.

Some of the videos are parodies or have such over-the-top content that they're clearly meant for mature audiences. Others are unauthorised copies of authentic cartoons or use the characters in innocent ways - troubling to copyright lawyers perhaps, but not necessarily harmful to children.

However many, like the video Laura June's daughter saw, both contain disturbing content and can pass for the real cartoons, particularly when viewed by children.

Hundreds of these videos exist on YouTube, and some generate millions of views. One channel "Toys and Funny Kids Surprise Eggs" is one of the top 100 most watched YouTube accounts in the world - its videos have more than 5 billion views.

Its landing page features a photo of a cute toddler alongside official-looking pictures of Peppa Pig, Thomas the Tank Engine, the Cookie Monster, Mickey and Minnie Mouse and Elsa from Frozen.

But the videos on the channel have titles like "FROZEN ELSA HUGE SNOT", "NAKED HULK LOSES HIS PANTS" and "BLOODY ELSA: Frozen Elsa's Arm is Broken by Spiderman". They feature animated violence and graphic toilet humour.

The people behind the account didn't respond to Trending's request for an interview. We attempted to contact several other producers of similar videos - and got the same result.

tanayahenry

Rookie
Omg. Terrible, fr. I've def witnessed my nephew watching the finger family ones before, which probably led him to watching a bunch of other ones from those channels. D:

mecca

Superstar
Bear in mind Google is involved into so many shady dealings.

Yeah I know... but YouTube is a platform for anyone (including good normal people) to make content. It's better than TV because YouTube channels aren't owned by big corporations... they're owned by one person who wants to make videos. That's why I'm saying YouTube as a whole is not a bad thing. Just certain videos and channels like these should totally be avoided.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Lego is another one that has numerous of parodied videos.

My brother has played some of those "kid videos" before. Yep. Now mama has a certain few set on the Kindle that he can watch. You can set the Kindle so kids aren't free-ranging YouTube & the internet. You can set specific websites they can browse. My brother browses math & reading websites, and PBS. No Nick or Disney, but I wish she could block that damn Calliou!!!!

So one I saw was this "ZZ Kids". It's this African American family, and they use typically a superhero theme with special effects, etc. After hearing it a few times, it was clearly inappropriate. The boys were often videoed shirtless, in bathroom scenes, pretending to shower or bathe, just creepy crap. I remember mama deleting all the videos one day when my brother was at school. That was months ago & he hasn't asked for them back on the Kindle again.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Yeah I know... but YouTube is a platform for anyone (including good normal people) to make content. It's better than TV because YouTube channels aren't owned by big corporations... they're owned by one person who wants to make videos. That's why I'm saying YouTube as a whole is not a bad thing. Just certain videos and channels like these should totally be avoided.
No, it wasn't a bad idea, but it is becoming more corporate and commercial.

JayGirl10

Rookie
This may only be mildly in harmony with the topic, but here are some good videos on the 85% trash that is YouTube kids videos that I watched recently (the few Toy/Kids channel rant type videos I could find without any profanity):

If you have children, don't think the kids sections of YouTube are safe alternatives to TV and possibly free of programming that you may believe comes from television. Make playlists of the content you want them to see so you can avoid content like this.

Last edited: