woman with 2,500 personalities

this video came up on my recommendations on youtube, im bored so watched it.
For those who havent got time to watch it, its basically a woman with split personality, she created a bunch of split personalities because her father sexually abused her, she was so badly abused it has caused many hardened police to break down.
but what really stood out for me, why i put this on here is her clothes, but all her clothes are covered in butterflies, as we know this is a symbol of monarch programming and as we also know monarch creates multiple personalities.

Other thing, this show is treated her mulitple personalities as normal and in a way brave, like its a good thing.

sadtruth

Established
Oh wow yeah that's interesting. I watched this a long time ago and never noticed. Why would they interview an MK victim though?

For those who havent got time to watch it, its basically a woman with split personality, she created a bunch of split personalities because her father sexually abused her, she was so badly abused it has caused many hardened police to break down.
but what really stood out for me, why i put this on here is her clothes, but all her clothes are covered in butterflies, as we know this is a symbol of monarch programming and as we also know monarch creates multiple personalities.

Other thing, this show is treated her mulitple personalities as normal and in a way brave, like its a good thing.

I think she's looking for attention..sorry...just saying.

Maes17

Superstar

My God, is she ok?