Will Smith "strikes" Chris Rock at Oscars

queen82

Star
In the movie Hustle and Flow . Anthony Anderson’s character slaps Terrance Howard’s character and says “keep my wife’s name out your mouth “.
Coincidence? This movie came out in 2005 or 2006.
it means that nothing is a coincidence in showbiz

free2018

Star
Said by you in regards to the slap:

"It is obviously a humiliation ritual."
"I get it. It is completely manufactured."
"Strike the chris rock aka Christ the Rock" - You: "Yes, sir. That's a great catch"
[Yeah, that's some ridiculous twisting to fit a theory right there :rolleyes: ]
"It’s pretty straightforward. That’s a Masonic sign."

Ok, now prove without doubt that ANY of that is true. I understand masonic symbolism, but I also err on the side of caution and not jumping to potentially false conclusions/accusations until there is actual evidence.

Fact: Unless you are Will Smith - or - Will Smith personally told you he was giving a masonic sign in that photo, it is impossible for you to know what he was actually doing. Masonic symbol or adjusting his coat - you have no clue. And from that you claim it's proof the slap was a pre-planned mass ritual event?

I left my first post in this thread open should further 'real' evidence come in - as I said: time will tell. If that happens, I'm perfectly fine adjusting my thoughts on the incident because I'm not locked into a pre-conceived conclusion. I don't believe at this time that CR or the Academy were involved. I'd much rather wait and see than rush into false judgment.
I hear you. I was clear enough.

redqueen

Superstar
In case anyone is still wondering if this
was fake/real this video says it all eh
down to the movements like adjusting his
jacket to the words that are coming out his mouth

all the Worlds a stage with these peoples
We cannot forget that

Lurking009

Veteran
In case anyone is still wondering if this
was fake/real this video says it all eh
down to the movements like adjusting his
jacket to the words that are coming out his mouth

all the Worlds a stage with these peoples
We cannot forget that

It doesn't prove Smith's anger, slap, and cussing rant was set up and faked. It just shows that he may have been inspired by an old movie. People watch scenes from movies, become enamored/inspired by them, and act them out in real life. It happens and I don't believe actors are immune to that. Honestly, I've seen no solid evidence yet that this event was planned and coordinated. Just lots of speculation and theories.

redqueen

Superstar
how Ya gonna be that spot on with a reenactment
of a movie/actor/ress Ya might admire on the spur of
the moment ?

being it was unknown at the time of the jk that cr
was going to do it being its unknown of the jk and was
an actual moment of True anger I doubt ws would be that
spot on specific with the details unless he has rehearsed it
so that at any given moment such as this or w/e Ya think is
warranted as a response to do so

I don't agree with no evidence Lurking009
I think it's been proven more than enough
that it's more than likely a staged event for
whatever reason a upcoming movie/rtable episode
to get more publicity as any publicity is good publicity right

another distraction as always from the actual things
People need to be Seeing and reacting to
do not forget for anyone to get to where ws/jp/cr are
there is certain things/sacrifices one must do in order
to get promoted as heavily as they do to Us they are
all apart of the same club and We are not apart of it

Sibi

Star
Will Smith accused of using Chris Rock apology video to promote his son's water company
Months after the slap that shocked the world, Will Smith has finally made a public apology to Chris Rock after he struck him in the face at the Oscars however people aren't happy about one element of the actor's video.

Cast your mind back to the end of March and you'll probably recall the moment Smith walked on stage at the Oscars while Rock was trying to introduce the next award and slapped the comedian for making a joke about Jada Pinkett Smith, who has alopecia.

You don't need us to tell you but the fallout was massive and even though he won the Best Actor award just moments later (he's since been banned from the Oscars for 10 years) it has taken Smith four months to offer a formal and public apology to Rock.

In a clip released on YouTube, the 53-year-old actor said: "It’s all fuzzy. I’ve reached out to Chris and the message that came back is he’s not ready to talk and when he is, he will reach out. There’s no part of me that thinks that’s the optimal way to handle a feeling of disrespect or insults."

Inside Will Smith's Oscar slap apology- line-by-line
Chris Rock finally speaks on the Will Smith slap: "That s**t hurt"
Dave Chappelle’s accused attacker explains why he stormed stage
"No. It’s like, you know, I made a choice on my own, from my own experiences, from my history with Chris. Jada had nothing to do with it. I’m sorry, babe. I wanna say sorry to my kids and my family for the heat that I brought on all of us."

However, eagle-eyed viewers of the video have noticed something off about it. Although the apology is sincere people couldn't help but have their eyes drawn toward the bottle of water on the table next to Smith.

This wasn't any old bottle of water this was Just Water, a company founded by the Fresh Prince star's son Jaden when he was just 12 years old. Although Just Water is a noble cause, helping to create cheaper water filtration systems and can be used in poorer nations and areas people felt this wasn't the time or place for such a promotion.

Previous to this Rock also spoke about the incident during a stand-up set on July 24th where he said: "Anyone who says words hurt has never been punched in the face. Yeah, that s*** hurt, motherf***er. … But I shook that s*** off and went to work the next day … I don't go to the hospital for a paper cut."

redqueen

Superstar
here is ws telling the Truth and most think he
was just joking

1:08

this is what I mean by movies/"celebrities" that
get heavily promoted to Us having more Truth in
them

redqueen

Superstar
since We don't have a main thread I'm posting here

could be the guy just looking for his 15mins and some cash