Will 2020 Election Result in Civil War 2.0?

Will 2020 Election Result in Civil War 2.0?

• Yes, I think so.

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • No, I don't think so.

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • I'm not sure / I have no idea

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
Also, I am concerned about a civil war enacted by the government largely against its people with foreign aid, somewhat with the intent to shall we say "purge". I hope that is specific enough. I mean along the lines of, let's say hypothetically, the Biden administration finds dissatisfaction with their detractors and enough stuff goes wrong, whether real or fake, and with the added motive of the great reset looming, decide that for "stability's sake", they need help to forcibly stop a "revolt". I am not trying to be mean to any political affiliations, but that great reset sure seems like it will be a real piece of work, and I think a lot of people with power will mold their thinking around that. Like, globalists will be exerting tremendous power to silence opposing parties to THAT. And the U.S. would seem an appropriate point to take aim at for such a motive. I would think at the proverbial drop of a hat.

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
Damn I need to learn to speak effectively,once again all apologies for the mounds of poorly chosen text.

DavidSon

Star
Damn I need to learn to speak effectively,once again all apologies for the mounds of poorly chosen text.
Your posts are fine. I think this thread isn't as active because the same topics are being discussed in other (similar) threads. If you're looking for opinions check around.

weskrongden

Veteran
Wait for Biden to pass a wide scale amnesty for illegals or pass an assault weapons ban. Those are the two potential triggers I'd be looking towards.