Why I left this forum (and why I came back)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeah but how can we be sure that the muslim waiters in hotels and restaurants don't use their dicks to stir our soup?..:)
A) Indonesian soups are generally hekka spicy.
B) Soup is generally HOT, Indonesian or not so...
C) I doubt your fetish is readily available.
But if you and Daze dont want to formally come out of the closet, why not take your homo fantasies to private DMs?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
......but......that's the same thi.......ohhhhh forget it.

You called Haich a liar for asking about prison. You denied being in prison. You've been to prison. That makes you a liar.

Dead simple when you break it down.
You are a goddamn liar. You were included in the private First Drop thread where I made this situation clear, as were numerous other posters who can now attest to your lies. You disappeared, slinking back to counting the views on your Predictive Programming thread and whining that nobody wants to engage in your pathetic Live Chat thread. So why are you still here making false accusations and playing dumb? You and your fruity Frankenberry voiced "But..... thats the same..." blah blah blah.... you aint need JustJess to claify any of that for you because it was all in the First Drop private convo thread. You already knew, yet still chose to play dumb and lie/make false accusations. So now that its clear you are a total lying scumbag, it calls into question all of your claims about being involved as a state agent "helping child abuse victims"... because here you are lying against me, someone who has stood up against those actions/agendas, both online and off. Feel free to explain to the rest of the internet here how you are a state agent involved with henious child abuse cases (your own very public admissions on this site) yet you continue to not only throw shade on me and my efforts, you are still rolling with your pedo-promotion squad of fake Muslims. Birds of a feather do tend to flock together you pathetic peice of trash.

If yall had these notions about me, why aint yall reach out... or mention the First Drop private info thread that YOU were a part of (Desert Rat as well)? Because you are a bunch of gossiping, pedo-promoting heritics and in your case... a love struck moron. But you people and your words are just like my stankiest forts... all behind my back and I aint have to smell the stench... yall do.

For the rest of yall witnessing these morons expose temselves... I guess its time to start the air outs, and we will be going forward with both barrels blazing. Stay tuned.

Awoken2

Superstar
Ooooohhh Tempest is going forward with both barrels blazing. Lol.

You just love a good dick swinging competition don't you?

Try toning down the anger a bit eh?....makes you appear a tad unhinged.

The reason I stopped communicating with you is because you started to bore me.

I'll keep it short....leave the bad ass ranting to you.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ooooohhh Tempest is going forward with both barrels blazing. Lol.

You just love a good dick swinging competition don't you?

Try toning down the anger a bit eh?....makes you appear a tad unhinged.

The reason I stopped communicating with you is because you started to bore me.

I'll keep it short....leave the bad ass ranting to you.
More profanity and homo-references from you and your crowd, but nothing of substance... and nothing to back up your claims against me. Expected. You communicated with me non-stop and everyone can see that in our public interactions here and our DMs also prove this. It was once I was released and informed you of what happened, thats when you stopped communicating. Coward. But anyone with a brain can look at my comments and your crowds comments and deduce who is lying and who aint.

So tell us all about how you were working with serious child abuse cases... all while supporting your fake-Muslim friends pedo-promotion online.

A Freeman

Superstar
The following is from "God Calling" -

No Personalities. - March 23

Deal with each difficulty as you must.

Then live above it. Say, "In Him I Conquered."

The fight is ever between you and evil, never between you and another. Never make it a personal matter.

If you are fighting with the weapons of the world (Satan's) - envy, resentment, anger - you cannot use those of My Kingdom - Prayer, Love, Peace - which would give you a God-given conquering strength.

It is the endeavour to call both God and mammon to your aid that makes for lack of success. The world looks on in scornful pity, and My followers themselves doubt and wonder.

So often they do not see their own error, but attribute to suffering for My Sake that which may not be according to My Will.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The following is from "God Calling" -

No Personalities. - March 23

Deal with each difficulty as you must.

Then live above it. Say, "In Him I Conquered."

The fight is ever between you and evil, never between you and another. Never make it a personal matter.

If you are fighting with the weapons of the world (Satan's) - envy, resentment, anger - you cannot use those of My Kingdom - Prayer, Love, Peace - which would give you a God-given conquering strength.

It is the endeavour to call both God and mammon to your aid that makes for lack of success. The world looks on in scornful pity, and My followers themselves doubt and wonder.

So often they do not see their own error, but attribute to suffering for My Sake that which may not be according to My Will.
Thank you, thats a powerful post.

Flarepath

Star
Yeah but how can we be sure that the muslim waiters in hotels and restaurants don't use their dicks to stir our soup?..:)
A) Indonesian soups are generally hekka spicy.
B) Soup is generally HOT, Indonesian or not so...
C) I doubt your fetish is readily available.
But if you and Daze dont want to formally come out of the closet, why not take your homo fantasies to private DMs?

I'm a straight Christian and Daze is a straight muslim, so naturally we speak out against homos; whose side are you on, ours or the queers?..;)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It’s sad how much the entire 30 pages of this conversation can be summed up as an exhausting misuse of resources.
I did ask if @VigilantCitizen wouldn’t mind closing the thread a while back but people have busy lives (and free will) so I will keep my distance from interactions on it.

As for Hamas, (the actions of whom led me to post back at the beginning of the thread) I just came across a study on Strongs 2555 which was very illuminating:

Introduction

Detail

Last edited:

Zakat

Star
I was looking for somebody quoting the word "Indeed" as a response to the above.
1703308278319.png
Teal'c of Chulak is a fictional character in the 1997 military science fiction television series Stargate SG-1.

Portrayed by Christopher Judge, Teal'c is a Jaffa warrior from the planet Chulak.

As a Jaffa, Teal'c is a genetically modified human with an abdominal pouch that serves as an incubator for a larval Goa'uld. Wikipedia

Daze

Superstar
Imagine people who are starving, haven't eaten for weeks. So you put a bag of flour out in front of a bakery, and shoot anyone who comes near it.
Imagine these people being defended by alleged followers of Jesus. Imagine referring to these people as "god's chosen".

Evil incarnate, may they all be raised together on judgment day, as friends and allies of one another. Destined for eternal torment.

1703355415009.jpeg

Daze

Superstar
I did ask if @VigilantCitizen wouldn’t mind closing the thread a while back but people have busy lives (and free will) so I will keep my distance from interactions on it.

As for Hamas, (the actions of whom led me to post back at the beginning of the thread) I just came across a study on Strongs 2555 which was very illuminating:

Introduction

Detail

Quick history check @justjess. Red never left. He spent 6 or so weeks posting on his profile daily. Literally daily. Then he makes this thread announcing his "return".

What is it about the bearing of false witness and the alleged followers of Jesus? Do the rules no longer apply to them or what?

1703355853201.jpeg

justjess

Superstar
Quick history check @justjess. Red never left. He spent 6 or so weeks posting on his profile daily. Literally daily. Then he makes this thread announcing his "return".

What is it about the bearing of false witness and the alleged followers of Jesus? Do the rules no longer apply to them or what?

View attachment 98819
Hey you know I’ve been gone and will go back to being so very shortly. I left cuz of the high school drama nonsense. I’ve seen Atleast three blatant alt accounts on this thread, pointless bickering and name calling, drama, personal attacks.. the list goes on and on. There are some very smart people here and I just wish that the brain power wasn’t being wasted on bullshit.

my personal opinion on Palestine is and always has been you can’t oppress and abuse people and not expect them to fight back.

Daze

Superstar
Hey you know I’ve been gone and will go back to being so very shortly. I left cuz of the high school drama nonsense. I’ve seen Atleast three blatant alt accounts on this thread, pointless bickering and name calling, drama, personal attacks.. the list goes on and on. There are some very smart people here and I just wish that the brain power wasn’t being wasted on bullshit.

my personal opinion on Palestine is and always has been you can’t oppress and abuse people and not expect them to fight back.
Well, drama never ends here. Thats for sure.

Are you sure they are alt accounts? I'm noticing lately more people are popping in from the kpop threads. Least a few here and there.

Alt's in this thread? I don't think I've seen any... Tidal.. but he doesn't hide the fact that he's flarepath now.
It's possible I've missed some posters.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm a straight Christian and Daze is a straight muslim, so naturally we speak out against homos; whose side are you on, ours or the queers?..;)
Yall keep posting, in graphic/vulgar language, about other mens penises and these elaborate fantasies yall have about them. Seems pretty gay to me.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It’s sad how much the entire 30 pages of this conversation can be summed up as an exhausting misuse of resources.
I thought by sharing what I had it could generate some investigation with people I trusted on here. I was trying to do it anonymously because when you expose heavy-ish and confront powerful people... there is a price to pay. I have been paying this price ever since I first made a stand. These people had legit info that I truly did pay a heavy price for and is not conspiracy theory or hypothesis... first hand, eye witness accounts. Evidence. They just fell back to their usual bully routines that they took over from Thundarian and the posters they used to complain about. They still promote their own pedo-ish, yet have never been able to square the circle of these faulty hadeeths...and the grooming gangs and etc. that come with them. Meanwhile they howl about Epstein/Catholic church and etc. without any sense of shame.

That would be bad enough, but because I call out those faulty hadeeths and because I call out things like how the Hamas campaign is invalid by Islamic standards... because I strive for self-accountability, these people backstab me. They willfully lie about me on here... they wish the worst things on me. For what? Since they cant prove their stances true and cant seem to engage without vulgarity, they could just leave me alone. If Im that bad/incorrect either prove it or disengage. The truth is these people dont utilize this website as a place to share info/learn from others/engage in honest debate and dialog. They use this website as a weapon, a place they can engage in behavior they likely wouldnt have the guts to engage in publicly. Its a place where they can bully others and spout their opinions and outright lies which they present as legitimate.

They have been aware of the truth of my situation along, and look at their behavior. Its not a sickness or just a problem that needs to be "worked out"... its who they are. And at some point, if I am going to take a state of Islam for my own life seriously... I have to accept that there are rules to Islam, and these people have no issue violating even the most serious law in Islam... the prohibition of shirk. Since they dont stand for Islam as their shirk proves... and since they openly revel in promoting/engaging in the worst behaviors... I have no excuses left for them. If they want to live as Quran has predicted they would, I will accept them at their offer and proceed accordingly. With the knowledge that THEY are the kaffir, not the good non-Muslims of the world who mean well and do so much, yet are so despised by these fakers.

justjess

Superstar
I thought by sharing what I had it could generate some investigation with people I trusted on here. I was trying to do it anonymously because when you expose heavy-ish and confront powerful people... there is a price to pay. I have been paying this price ever since I first made a stand. These people had legit info that I truly did pay a heavy price for and is not conspiracy theory or hypothesis... first hand, eye witness accounts. Evidence. They just fell back to their usual bully routines that they took over from Thundarian and the posters they used to complain about. They still promote their own pedo-ish, yet have never been able to square the circle of these faulty hadeeths...and the grooming gangs and etc. that come with them. Meanwhile they howl about Epstein/Catholic church and etc. without any sense of shame.

That would be bad enough, but because I call out those faulty hadeeths and because I call out things like how the Hamas campaign is invalid by Islamic standards... because I strive for self-accountability, these people backstab me. They willfully lie about me on here... they wish the worst things on me. For what? Since they cant prove their stances true and cant seem to engage without vulgarity, they could just leave me alone. If Im that bad/incorrect either prove it or disengage. The truth is these people dont utilize this website as a place to share info/learn from others/engage in honest debate and dialog. They use this website as a weapon, a place they can engage in behavior they likely wouldnt have the guts to engage in publicly. Its a place where they can bully others and spout their opinions and outright lies which they present as legitimate.

They have been aware of the truth of my situation along, and look at their behavior. Its not a sickness or just a problem that needs to be "worked out"... its who they are. And at some point, if I am going to take a state of Islam for my own life seriously... I have to accept that there are rules to Islam, and these people have no issue violating even the most serious law in Islam... the prohibition of shirk. Since they dont stand for Islam as their shirk proves... and since they openly revel in promoting/engaging in the worst behaviors... I have no excuses left for them. If they want to live as Quran has predicted they would, I will accept them at their offer and proceed accordingly. With the knowledge that THEY are the kaffir, not the good non-Muslims of the world who mean well and do so much, yet are so despised by these fakers.
I remember your thread and I am sorry I never contributed, it was a hectic time in my life and I wasn’t really here. Take my advice if you like but don’t share personal shit here and most definitely don’t give personal attacks here even a bit of space in your brain. Made both mistakes. Wasn’t worth it

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I remember your thread and I am sorry I never contributed, it was a hectic time in my life and I wasn’t really here. Take my advice if you like but don’t share personal shit here and most definitely don’t give personal attacks here even a bit of space in your brain. Made both mistakes. Wasn’t worth it
I never faulted you or anyone else for not being involved, I realize people have real lives outside of this. But for them to straight ignore that while they lie about me... and to know this entire false-narrative was constructed via gossip behind my back. I think these people have pretty well exposed themselves but it still sucks. Especially when they truly do promote an epidemic of child trafficking/r*pe/murder based on their heretical lies which have been decimated here, and now Awaken2 exposes himself... after bragging that he works with child victims of severe trauma.. its a spiders web in a pig pen. But I do thank you for the kind words, for real. Thank you.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Well, drama never ends here. Thats for sure.

Are you sure they are alt accounts? I'm noticing lately more people are popping in from the kpop threads. Least a few here and there.

Alt's in this thread? I don't think I've seen any... Tidal.. but he doesn't hide the fact that he's flarepath now.
It's possible I've missed some posters.
Did somebody say kpop!? Hello. I am a very notorious member here whom is most active in the illuminati kpop thread. I love Jesus and creating drama lol