Where Is Kanye West?

JoannaLight

I don't personally believe that Kanye is an MKultra slave but he's had a breakdown for sure and I feel that since his mother died years ago he was never the same again. I also don't believe that the Kardashians are exactly involved in the occult, but they are an instrument to make the masses dumber and easier to manipulate.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I don't personally believe that Kanye is an MKultra slave but he's had a breakdown for sure and I feel that since his mother died years ago he was never the same again. I also don't believe that the Kardashians are exactly involved in the occult, but they are an instrument to make the masses dumber and easier to manipulate.

SkepticCat

Veteran
The bigger question is...do we care? Saw him open for another band when he was starting. He was horrible. He can stay gone.
I don't like this probing around in other people's lives and if it wasn't because it relates to the conspiracy I would never bother with celebrity gossip... but if they've murdered or otherwise harmed Mr West then yes, I care a lot. In case you forgot, he's a human being...

My impression of him is a psychologically frail individual (which could explain ending up involved in such dark circles) and I'd much rather show support for him hoping he comes out of this rather than continue putting him down for mistakes he may or may not have made. This whole culture of slandering these dark celebrities isn't going to help fix anything. Maybe these people live a glamorous life on the surface but I think it's more than evident it isn't really enjoyable for them, at all - that met-art thing at the end of the clip was really disturbing.

Well, Kanye, if you're out there and alive know at least one person is cheering for you.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I don't like this probing around in other people's lives and if it wasn't because it relates to the conspiracy I would never bother with celebrity gossip... but if they've murdered or otherwise harmed Mr West then yes, I care a lot. In case you forgot, he's a human being...
The Board seconds the motion. Motion passed...

My impression of him is a psychologically frail individual (which could explain ending up involved in such dark circles) and I'd much rather show support for him hoping he comes out of this rather than continue putting him down for mistakes he may or may not have made. This whole culture of slandering these dark celebrities isn't going to help fix anything. Maybe these people live a glamorous life on the surface but I think it's more than evident it isn't really enjoyable for them, at all - that met-art thing at the end of the clip was really disturbing.
I don't think anybody is slandering, as you just put it, "these DARK celebrities". When ANYBODY does or goes through "the crazy", oh, it get's talked about. After all, if it wasn't talked about then nobody would be talking about how maybe this guy might be in over his head in all of this and might need some help. But, he signed the deal knowing what it entailed so now he's got to buck up ala Bob Dylan and hold up his end of the deal. Here I'll refer to the case of laying in a bed of thine own making. Sad but true:

Well, Kanye, if you're out there and alive know at least one person is cheering for you.
Make that two. The Board seconds the motion. Motion passed...

SkepticCat

Veteran
TBut, he signed the deal knowing what it entailed so now he's got to buck up ala Bob Dylan and hold up his end of the deal.
... in other words: no forgiveness, and screw you Kanye for having been an elite asshole running around with pentagrams so now you just deserve it and if you were murdered or MK-mindfucked at that hospital that's pretty much A-OK.

Certain to create a receptive atmosphere a guy like him will want to come forward about these things to.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
... in other words: no forgiveness, and screw you Kanye for having been an elite asshole running around with pentagrams so now you just deserve it and if you were murdered or MK-mindfucked at that hospital that's pretty much A-OK. Certain to create a receptive atmosphere a guy like him will want to come forward about these things to.
Your words, not mine... (<>..<>)