When will Jesus Christ return ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus is not inactive in the world as can be understood by all the testimonies from people who have experienced help healing and some have even seen Him... but when will He return in power and glory with His angels ?

Matthew 24 29Immediately after the tribulation of those days:

‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’

30At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Those words are reminiscent of what's written on the scroll of Revelation 6:9 - 7:3. From the tribulation/persecution of christians at the 5th seal to the darkened sun and moon and stars falling from the sky at the 6th seal. And angels holding back the four winds so not to hurt land sea or trees while the elect are sealed.

And in Rev 7:9-17 it's hard to refute that there the resurrection of the dead in Christ has happened.

TokiEl

Superstar
Since the Script is pretty clear about a great persecution of christians at the 5th seal of the scroll of Revelation... i suppose this evil will be cut short for the sake of saving the elect... just before the wrath of God at the 6th seal.

TokiEl

Superstar
This means we will be around during the events of the first five seals of the scroll of Revelation.

*Seal 1-4 The four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

*Seal 5 The great persecution of christians.

TokiEl

Superstar
When will we experience the events described behind the 1st seal on the scroll of Revelation ?

Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Last edited:
Ok let's say Jesus came back literally in physical form. Where would he reappear first? Would it be in the USA or the middle East? What language would he speak and where would he live? Would he wear traditional Biblical garb such as robe and sandals and long hair. Where would he live? And what form of transportation would he use? He definitely would be in physical danger constantly from people trying to kill him. What will he do daily with divine agenda. And how long would it take to clean up this mess ? Would he need to eat and sleep ? Would he possess super powers like Superman and be able to fly and be indestructible? Also if he came back and made everything right what then? What would people do when there is no more evil to fight? Also how would the average person benefit by his return? Would we no longer have to work or pay rent? Would we all be able to live good in neighborhoods with no crime ? Would people get bored since they no longer have to work. What would happen to rich people and the elite ? Would they be punished and herded into concentration camps like they did to us?

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Crown in latin is corona.

Bow in greek is toxon.

The Oxford Dictionaries’ Word of the Year is…toxic.

The British publisher defines the adjective toxic as “poisonous.” The word first appeared in English in the 1650s. It came from the Latin word toxicus, meaning “poisoned.”

The Latin word itself actually came from the Greek term toxon, meaning “bow.” In ancient Greece, fighters with bows would put poison on the points of their arrows.

So the rider on the white horse was given corona so he could overcome and conquer with darts dipped in poison !?

TokiEl

Superstar
Ok let's say Jesus came back literally in physical form.
So heavenly beings don't have flesh n blood physical form but ethereal/angelic glorious/immortal form.

Where would he reappear first? Would it be in the USA or the middle East? What language would he speak and where would he live? Would he wear traditional Biblical garb such as robe and sandals and long hair. Where would he live?
First i believe He will return with His angels in the air above earth to resurrect the dead in Christ and save His elect/chosen from God's wrath on the world.

And what form of transportation would he use?
None i think as God and angels don't need transportation.

He definitely would be in physical danger constantly from people trying to kill him. What will he do daily with divine agenda. And how long would it take to clean up this mess ? Would he need to eat and sleep ? Would he possess super powers like Superman and be able to fly and be indestructible?
Yes but unlike superman Jesus has no known weaknesses. Is total God mode.

Also if he came back and made everything right what then? What would people do when there is no more evil to fight? Also how would the average person benefit by his return? Would we no longer have to work or pay rent? Would we all be able to live good in neighborhoods with no crime ? Would people get bored since they no longer have to work. What would happen to rich people and the elite ? Would they be punished and herded into concentration camps like they did to us?
After God has poured out His wrath on the world (which is described in the 6th and 7 seal on the scroll of Revelation) the Script seems to indicate that Father and Son will dwell among redeemed in New Jerusalem... a piece of heavenly real estate on earth where unredeemed are not allowed entrance.

So heavenly beings don't have flesh n blood physical form but ethereal/angelic glorious/immortal form.

First i believe He will return with His angels in the air above earth to resurrect the dead in Christ and save His elect/chosen from God's wrath on the world.

None i think as God and angels don't need transportation.

Yes but unlike superman Jesus has no known weaknesses. Is total God mode.

After God has poured out His wrath on the world (which is described in the 6th and 7 seal on the scroll of Revelation) the Script seems to indicate that Father and Son will dwell among redeemed in New Jerusalem... a piece of heavenly real estate on earth where unredeemed are not allowed entrance.
Sounds like another gated community that would call security on me . And I bet that heavenly real estate is very pricey. And what price does redemption go for these days? Nothing good comes cheap and not much good comes easy. I think I will stay down here until a better deal comes along.

TokiEl

Superstar
Sounds like another gated community that would call security on me .
Well you know yourself best.

And I bet that heavenly real estate is very pricey.
Heavenly things are free.

And what price does redemption go for these days?
Repentance and forgiveness are also free.

Nothing good comes cheap and not much good comes easy. I think I will stay down here until a better deal comes along.
Okay.

TokiEl

Superstar

Crown in latin is corona.

Bow in greek is toxon.

The Oxford Dictionaries’ Word of the Year is…toxic.

The British publisher defines the adjective toxic as “poisonous.” The word first appeared in English in the 1650s. It came from the Latin word toxicus, meaning “poisoned.”

The Latin word itself actually came from the Greek term toxon, meaning “bow.” In ancient Greece, fighters with bows would put poison on the points of their arrows.

So the rider on the white horse was given corona so he could overcome and conquer with darts dipped in poison !?

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 6 3And when the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse went forth. It was fiery red, and its rider was granted permission to take away peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword.

Strong's Greek: 3162. μάχαιρα (machaira)

machaira: a short sword or dagger
Original Word: μάχαιρα, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: machaira
Phonetic Spelling: (makh'-ahee-rah)
Definition: a short sword or dagger
Usage: a sword.

What is the significance of a great short sword or dagger in the 21st century ?

The Kh-47M2 Kinzhal (in Russian: Х-47М2 Кинжал, "dagger", NATO reporting name Killjoy) is a Russian nuclear-capable hypersonic aero-ballistic air-to-surface missile.[10][11] It has a claimed range of more than 2,000 km (1,200 mi), Mach 12 speed (2.5 mi/s), and an ability to perform evasive maneuvers at every stage of its flight. It can carry both conventional and nuclear warheads[12] and can be launched from Tu-22M3 bombers or MiG-31K interceptors. It has been deployed at airbases in Russia's Southern Military District and Western Military District.[13][14]

The Kinzhal entered service in December 2017 and was one of the six new Russian strategic weapons unveiled by Russian President Vladimir Putin on 1 March 2018.
During the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, the Russian military said that it used Kinzhal missiles to destroy an alleged underground weapons depot of the Ukrainian armed forces in Deliatyn on 18 March 2022 and a fuel depot in Konstantinovka the next day.[41][42][43][44] U.S President Joe Biden said of its use "As you all know, it's a consequential weapon but with the same warhead on it as any other launched missile. It doesn't make that much difference except it's almost impossible to stop it."[45]

It was reportedly used again on 11 April.[46] On 9 May, according to reports, Russian Tu-22 aircraft launched three Kinzhal-type missiles at targets in the port city of Odesa.[47][48]

So the rider on the fiery red horse was given a great dagger... which in russian is kinzhal and is the name of a new nuclear-capable hypersonic missile which can deliver great explosive yield in the megaton range.

Last edited: