What happened to Madonna ?

minnie82

Superstar

Flarepath

Star
Most singers/actors/celebrities are round the bend to some degree, for example David Soul who died recently always seemed like a decent sensible bloke and i was therefore surprised to see in his obituary that he had a booze problem and had been married 5 times..:)

Most singers/actors/celebrities are round the bend to some degree, for example David Soul who died recently always seemed like a decent sensible bloke and i was therefore surprised to see in his obituary that he had a booze problem and had been married 5 times..:)
tis a fact that or they have so much money they dont know what to do with it so they ruin their image the most ways they can.

honestly tho celebs should just retire after the age of 50, come on let someone else be the star of the show but all these half arsed casper the plastic ghost looking celebs that are still lying about the industry bc they have to make money some way or other. just kindly fuck off please cause i have seen or heard enough of them already. coldplay, i am looking at u

the priblem with celebs offing themselves is theyll either get a shit ton of pity or a shit ton of praise depending on the state they were in at the end of their careers. woe is the rich people oh how hard it mustve been for them. pfft if it was so hard they cannot stray away from drugs and alchohol which are practically the same exact thing as it is. they sit on millions of quids per year if not more and you are telling me they cannot retire healthily for the rest of their lives? so many celebs can literally retire st 35, how nice that must be for them but they always always pull the celebs being in bad shape and having to retire narration. rich people are so woeful at times. they might have it all before they are 40 but they obviously dont use their heads enough

Flarepath

Star
Actors in particular are more wacko than other "celebrities"; one actor (I forget who) says he took up acting because he liked "escaping from himself and pretending to be somebody else".
The downside is that it means they often lose their grip on reality.
Rod Steiger once said on a chat show "I don't know who the hell I am".
And Heath Ledger found it hard to sleep because he said he couldn't "switch off" the characters he played, and died of a sleeping pill overdose.
It must be especially hard if actors are playing nasty characters, because the character might "take them over" like a form of possession.

Actors in particular are more wacko than other "celebrities"; one actor (I forget who) says he took up acting because he liked "escaping from himself and pretending to be somebody else".
The downside is that it means they often lose their grip on reality.
Rod Steiger once said on a chat show "I don't know who the hell I am".
And Heath Ledger found it hard to sleep because he said he couldn't "switch off" the characters he played, and died of a sleeping pill overdose.
It must be especially hard if actors are playing nasty characters, because the character might "take them over" like a form of possession.
the world is whacky as it js then it puts these rich celebs who need money and people to do things for them bc they cant do it themselves just whyyyyyyyy? the problem is we also dont know celebs bar what they show us which is either scripted for the camera or they only show less than half of who they actually are so i wouldnt even fully trust the most humble of celebs

Flarepath

Star
Most celebs are godless lefties, so all sorts of demons can get into their empty heads because they haven't got Jesus in there to act as a bouncer to keep them out..:)
That's why Jesus said we should "mindmeld" with him-

rel-mindmeld.jpg

leolight

1704894084149.png
1704893933446.png
Who goes kayaking wearing heavy makeup on ? Plus her face on these pics is so badly photoshopped. Not believable at all. Don't even get me started on the clown feet...

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
After watching Katt William’s interview which just confirmed what we already knew, it becomes obvious that the likes of Madonna did some nasty things to get to the high position they have in Hollyweird. These people including others such as Diddy, Tom Hanks, and Oprah are not just sell outs. They are psychopathic gatekeepers.
And no it is not about talent. Madonna has never been exceptionally talented or outstanding. With her wealth i wonder she doesn’t just retire or slow down and enjoy life. Probably because she can’t. Very disturbing woman. Good thing she can’t escape death.