What Are You Watching?

Violette

Star
I rarely watch much of anything anymore, but I loved avengers infinity wars. I thought they did a great job with Dr. Strange's character in this movie. Black panther and scarlett witch grew on me in this movie as well.

My faves will always be Dr. Strange, spidey and rocket racoon though
It’s such a good movie!

Thunderian

Superstar
My five-year-old son caught a glimpse of Thanos the other night while he was on a trip out of bed to go pee. (My son had to go pee, not Thanos.)

"Who's that?"

"Thanos,"

"Is he a bad guy?"

"Yes."

"Did they call Hulk?"

"He was the first guy Thanos beat up."

"Wowwww."

I watched Ragnorok last night. I think I'm going to work backward through the catalogue while I wait for Infinity War II

Maes17

Superstar
My five-year-old son caught a glimpse of Thanos the other night while he was on a trip out of bed to go pee. (My son had to go pee, not Thanos.)

"Who's that?"

"Thanos,"

"Is he a bad guy?"

"Yes."

"Did they call Hulk?"

"He was the first guy Thanos beat up."

"Wowwww."

I watched Ragnorok last night. I think I'm going to work backward through the catalogue while I wait for Infinity War II
Ragnarok is good. I like how the marvel movies(the disney owned) all connect to infinity war.

My fave marvel movie aside from infinity war has been spider man homecoming and dr. Strange. Cumberbatch is a good portrayal for the Dr. I like

Handcar

Rookie
As millions of people are becoming aware that they haven't gotten the whole story on 9/11, over 1700 architects & engineers are leading the way at AE911TRUTH, with dozens of these professionals giving testimonials in this documentary, putting their careers on the line in their demand for a new independent investigation. High-rise architects, structural engineers, scientists, physicists, chemists, scholars, educators, firefighters, forensic fire engineers, demolition experts and others also testify in this ground-breaking scientific assessment of the events at the World Trade Center.

The sudden, complete collapse of the third skyscraper,WTC Building 7 at 5:20pm on 9/11 at free-fall acceleration, is now being seen around the world as "the smoking gun" which disproves the official story about 9/11. These experts also introduce additional "overwhelming evidence" for a controlled demolition hypothesis of the three World Trade Center highrises - which raises many disturbing questions.

polymoog

Superstar

i remember the santa claus commercial vividly, but now i am a bit weirded out by the phone number and the 6s.