What are you reading?

polymoog

Star

polymoog

Star
Thank you!

perloff:

COVID-19 and the Agendas to Come, Red-Pilled is currently available on Amazon. For those who wish to buy a copy, I suggest they do so promptly because, given the current state of censorship surrounding COVID, one never knows when things may change. I am already working with secondary sellers and backup printing services to ensure the book’s continued availability.

By the way, I realize (and understand why) some people prefer not to order from Amazon. As I publish this page (August 2020), only they have it. Later I will have my own copies in stock. However, I usually just do bulk book orders, as processing too many individual orders becomes very time-consuming. Power of Prophecy should have the book in stock for individual orders around September 6.

moog:

you can buy it here: https://www.texemarrs.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=catalog&Product_Code=bboa_covid_19_agendas

JusSayin

Established
"The Contagion Myth: Why Viruses (including "Coronavirus") Are Not the Cause of Disease, by Sally Fallon & Thomas S. Cowan. Available from Barnes & Noble, ebook or hardcover. Amazon Banned The Book.

Germ Theory Is False. Viruses are Generated Within The Body, They Do Not Come From Outside The Body. Viruses Are Not Alive, Viruses Are Not Contagious. Viruses Cannot Be Transmitted Between People Or Transferred Between Species. – Dr Stefan Lanka – Virologist