Were the Pyramids Built Before the Flood? (Masoretic Text vs. Original Hebrew)

By Nathan

"This is a video explaining whether or not the Egyptian pyramids were built before the flood of Noah's day. It also deals with issues with the accuracy of the Hebrew Masoretic text verses the Greek Septuagint, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Tower of Babel, the age of the Earth, an extra Cainan in Jesus' genealogy, and the identity of Melchizedek - not in that particular order.

Conclusion:
The Jews distorted their own Bible in their attempt to disprove Christianity. But it really just made their own religion look stupid. So now it appears that the pyramids were built before the flood, that there wasn't enough time for the Tower of Babel event to have taken place, and that Shem outlived all his sons and grandsons. But thankfully God has preserved His Words in the Greek Septuagint, which was considered the Christian Bible in the days of the early church..."

Something important that the video left out however is this:

Mary was from both lines, being from Judah and Aaron - Levi.

David married Bathsheba and she was a Levite.

(So, Jesus was therefore eligible to become both King and High Priest.)

Last edited:
Noah's Flood happened in 3000 B.C.
The first step pyramid in Egypt was built 550 years later in 2450 B.C.
The great pyramids were built 100 years after that, in 2350 B.C.

So there was plenty of time for the world to be repopulated after Noah's Flood and for them to build the Tower of Babel and then for nations to have spread all over the earth by the time of the building of the great pyramids in Egypt.

Once you understand Biblical History correctly and you also understand Egyptian history correctly, then all the dates line up and everything makes perfect sense. But, this only works if you follow the Original Hebrew Biblical text, and not the corrupted Hebrew Masoretic text (the Leningrad Codex) that the Jews corrupted in order to try and disprove Christianity.

King of kings' Bible, Genesis
11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
11:5 And the "I AM" came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
11:6 And the "I AM" said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do (technological inventions).
11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
11:8 So the "I AM" scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the "I AM" did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the "I AM" scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
11:10 These [are] the generations of Shem: Shem [was] an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:
11:11 And Shem lived after he begat Arphaxad five hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
11:12 And Arphaxad lived one hundred and five and thirty years, and begat Salah:
11:13 And Arphaxad lived after he begat Salah four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
11:14 And Salah lived one hundred and thirty years, and begat Eber:
11:15 And Salah lived after he begat Eber four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
11:16 And Eber lived one hundred and four and thirty years, and begat Peleg:
11:17 And Eber lived after he begat Peleg four hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters.
11:18 And Peleg lived one hundred and thirty years, and begat Reu:
11:19 And Peleg lived after he begat Reu two hundred and nine years, and begat sons and daughters.
11:20 And Reu lived one hundred and two and thirty years, and begat Serug:
11:21 And Reu lived after he begat Serug two hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters.
11:22 And Serug lived one hundred and thirty years, and begat Nahor:
11:23 And Serug lived after he begat Nahor two hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
11:24 And Nahor lived nine and seventy years, and begat Terah:
11:25 And Nahor lived after he begat Terah an hundred and nineteen years, and begat sons and daughters.
11:26 And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.
11:27 Now these [are] the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot.
11:28 And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in Ur of the Chaldees.
11:29 And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife [was] Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.
11:30 But Sarai was barren; she [had] no child.
11:31 And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.
11:32 And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.
12:1 Now the "I AM" had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee:
12:2 And I will make from thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy (seed's) NAME "Great"; and thou shalt be a blessing:
12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee (and thy seed) shall all families of the earth be blessed.

King of kings' Bible, Exodus
12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Canaan and Egypt, [was] four hundred and thirty years.

King of kings' Bible, Isaiah
61:1 The Spirit of the Lord "I AM" [is] upon me; because the "I AM" hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the poor; He hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind; and the opening of the prison to [them that are] bound;
61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the "I AM" (Luke 4:18-19), and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the "I AM", that He might be glorified.

Video: "Noah's Flood and Catastrophic Plate Tectonics (from Pangea to Today)"

Noah's flood occurred just thousands of years ago and wiped out all terrestrial life on earth, save just thousands of animal "kinds" and 8 people on the Ark. Catastrophic rifting resulted in cycling tsunamis that brought water and sediment onto land and resulted in the movement of the continents to their position today. See Dr. Austin's presentation here for a more technical overview of the Flood process: