Wednesday (The Netflix Series)

20221125_210853.jpg

Could Emma be a sell out? I love Wednesday the series but this caught my eye from a ss I found on twitter. I hope Jenna isn't a sell out nor sells out. She's sweet and successful in her own right.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
I made comparisons when I watched the series:
Just need to make a remark, of an umpteenth similarity: for the moment, I will put for the moment only three, comparisons, between the series of Wendesday and Shingeki no Kyojin:
The image of Eren, when he transforms into a Titan Shifter, when he is young. His father is for good, because he is a doctor, but hides certain truths...:
View attachment 82773
Eren and his hairstyles:
View attachment 82775
Eren, who manipulates, the memory of his father, who draws (in the manga), the portrait of these two sons.
Transformation into Hyde in the series:
View attachment 82774
Xavier giving a cell phone at the end, knowing its power, which made me think of egregores and paintings and photos in Harry Potter, which have a soul to move:
View attachment 82776
Xavier draws these visions (in my opinion, he's the bad guy). Knowing how many ties he has, with Eren and the God. Besides, it even has a multitude of representations of the cycle, and of the Gods (the symbolism of the monsters counts). It also has, the reference to Harry Potter, to Oxfords, with the four houses. The secret organizations whose logo is similar to the drawing, of the Bateau de Paris. City, which, under the Arc de Triomphe is the gate of the underworld. And opposite, she is similar, to the snowflakes, carried by Orihime, who carries, six spirits. And tons of other stuff, like references...

It also has another comparison, which spoils Shingeki no Kyojin and which I compared, my Slumberland:
Which made me think, while the fars, makes me think and the actor, makes me think of Aquaman, and another movie, which came out before. The actor, and traveling between dreams in the form of Eren's demon. And the young girl, in Ymir, the young girl is accompanied by her teddy bear pig, like Jack in JK Rolling's Christmas book. And Ymir, with her pigs, the Titans, which she freed.

The hood is bound, to this God of death.

I really think that J looks lik an mtf. That's how she looks to me but she might not be idk.
Ngl I felt <3 when I found out this person is antizionist. I know that I shouldn't love a celebrity just bc they acknowledge the colonisation of Palestine, I don't.

LizBasil

Rookie
I love Wednesday the series but this caught my eye from a ss I found on twitter. I hope Jenna isn't a sell it nor sells out. She's sweet and successful in her own right.
lol, sorry to burst your bubble, but she's definitely a sold out
you don't get lead roles for netflix if you don't comply to whichever crap they ask you to do.
besides, she's a former d1sn3y kid and we all know how they f*ck kids up

lol, sorry to burst your bubble, but she's definitely a sold out
you don't get lead roles for netflix if you don't comply to whichever crap they ask you to do.
besides, she's a former d1sn3y kid and we all know how they f*ck kids up
Not necessarily.

Like look at Maitreyi from Never have I ever
She became famous in her own right and now she was featured in a Disney movie by voicing Priya from turning red.

She didn't sell out.