Wearing a Mask

justjess

Superstar
That's a first.
No I mean your reply to me had no words.. just my own with nothing there. No need to be snarky.. I wasn’t being snarky to you. Not in the least.

Ahh.. okay. So you went back and edited in words. Again, not sure why your being snarky towards me. Idk what’s up with this entire place lately but I can tell you all one thing, “they” already won if this forum is any sort of representation of the larger world.

as for payroll and revenue... if every single piece of paper needed to submit for insurance reimbursement isn’t handed in correctly I’m not paid at all. So all those things really depend on your employer and your field.

rainerann

Star

As far as reimbursement. We get trained in certain things that are covered by Medicare. Whenever there is a loss of revenue, staff know about this because it affects the budget for the department. They are also very picky about how long someone can be admitted based on their diagnosis, but sure I just made it up

lol, and seriously, reimbursement leads to the payroll. We don’t have a money tree in the backyard we pick dollar bills from.

The ignorance that is being spread about this on this forum, is going to lead to people dying. That’s just a reality. It is just a joke that you all are so arrogant about what you think you know.

Johnny5

Veteran
No I mean your reply to me had no words.. just my own with nothing there. No need to be snarky.. I wasn’t being snarky to you. Not in the least.

Ahh.. okay. So you went back and edited in words. Again, not sure why your being snarky towards me. Idk what’s up with this entire place lately but I can tell you all one thing, “they” already won if this forum is any sort of representation of the larger world.

as for payroll and revenue... if every single piece of paper needed to submit for insurance reimbursement isn’t handed in correctly I’m not paid at all. So all those things really depend on your employer and your field.
"if every single piece of paper needed to submit for insurance reimbursement isn’t handed in correctly I’m not paid at all."

Yep, that sound like insurance to me!!!

Aero

Superstar
Its possible... there are recessive blood disorders that have almost zero physical manifestations, but due to size or shape of red blood cells, the virus cannot enter.

Are you Greek?
Nah, I'm not greek.

Also, I was referring to the studies that show people with blood type O were less likely to test positive for covid. Of course, that doesn't mean immunity. Full immunity would likely indicate some type of genetic mutation.

A.J.

Star
It’s about time!!!

It looks like Sweden is over the COVID-19 circumstance. And if that’s the case, then it portends good news for the rest of the world. Scott Atlas is now part of the coronavirus task force meeting with the president. And he is countering Fauci.

A Freeman

Superstar
Washington Examiner – 7 Aug 20

Dentists say 'mask mouth' can cause serious health complications, including...
Dentists are warning about the health issues tied to prolonged use of a mask to stop the spread of the coronavirus.

“Rob Ramondi, said 50% of his patients are suffering from negative health issues due to mask-wearing.”

The face-mask Nazi governments want us to believe it’s about health; even when more and more is coming that face masks are making people sicker. It’s about using this situation as a political virus to bring in the technocratic government and keep the world in perpetual lockdown.

Doesn’t the doctors and nurses vow an oath to do no harm?

fee.org – 6 Aug 20

Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19 |...
Public health officials in Denmark, Holland, and beyond say they have no intention of recommending face coverings, saying the science does not support it. “Face masks in public places are not necessary, based on all the current evidence,” said...

The problem with mask mandates is that public health officials are not merely recommending a precaution that may or may not be effective.

They are using force to make people submit to a state order that could ultimately make individuals or entire populations sicker, according to world-leading public health officials.

The top immunologists and epidemiologists in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19. Indeed, we’ve seen organizations like the World Health Organization and the CDC go back and forth in their recommendations.

-------

The reason T.H.E.Y. continually go back and forth is to induce cognitive dissonance, which is part of this PsyOp. As long as they can keep people confused and subject to their own irrational fears, they can control our minds.

Let common-sense and reason prevail.

rainerann

Star
there is a long history of dentists wearing masks. I swear, the stuff being said keeps getting more and more ridiculous

“Why Dentists wear Masks – Ask a Dentist in Spring Texas

• March 7, 2018
  • Tony
Why Dentists wear Masks – Ask a Dentist in Spring Texas
You might have noticed that every time you visit the dentist, he or she and other members of staff wear a mask. This is especially so when they get to the procedure room. Perhaps you have wondered why they bother to do this. The reason is very simple: dentists like those at Vita Dental use the mask to control the spread of diseases, which exist inside the human mouth. Let us talk a bit more about this issue.
It is part of the safety protocol
According to the occupational safety and health administration, any dental employee who might encounter blood has to undergo infection control training. That way, he or she is able to understand why a facemask is important. Thus, if your dentist failed to wear the mask, they would actually be breaking the law.
It keeps the practitioner and the staff safe
A dentist is no doubt going to encounter germs and particles in the course of their work. This can be anything from a small cold to a major blood-borne disease. If during the operation, a blood vessel pops and splutters blood all over, the mask will help to keep the dentist safe. In essence, the dentist and the staff are staying safe by limiting the chances of pathogen jumping directly into their mouths. It will also reduce the chances of transferring pathogens from one patient to the next.

The mask keeps you safe

The mask and other sanitation procedures are done with your safety in mind. If the dentist had picked up any germs from a previous patient, it helps to reduce the chances of these germs spreading to you. The reason for this is that dental work usually involves the dentist coming really close to you. The mask will ensure that the doctor can communicate with you without having to pull away from you. Without the mask, there is a very good chance that germs would spread to you.”

A Freeman

Superstar
Thank-you.

Here's a few very basic questions for those who advocate wearing masks:

1) Please provide proof that what is being referred to as the SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19) actually exists. Proof MUST include actual evidence that the virus has actually been isolated, positively identified and then successfully used to infect a healthy volunteer (the standard protocol using Koch's postulates).

2) Please provide proof that any of the tests being used actually identify whether someone has what is being referred to as SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19). Proof MUST include actual evidence of what these tests actually test for, and how whatever is being tested for proves one does or doesn't have this alleged virus. Proof must also include the expected number of false positives and false negatives the test(s) produce, and how those two designations are determined.

3) Please provide proof that what is being referred to as the SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19) can actually be spread through contact with bodily fluids of any kind. Proof MUST include actual evidence showing healthy volunteers being infected by those alleged to have what is being referred to as the SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19).

4) Please provide proof that wearing a mask can actually stop any viral size particle from going through the mask in either direction. Proof MUST include a comparison of the size of the weave of the fabric used for the mask, relative to the size of the alleged viral particle.

If you can't provide any proof of these things, then please stop pretending to know what you're talking about.

What is REALLY going on is the PLANNED economic collapse to usher in the tyrannical one-world government, which you are helping by complying with orders that have NO BASIS IN REALITY and are, in fact, specifically designed to make people sicker, both physically and mentally/spiritually.

The one-world government has a stated goal of reducing the world's population by over 90% through wars and vaccines. Why would anyone in their right-mind help them do that? Why would anyone in their right-mind continually help the very sick (crazy) people who intend to steal everything from the rest of us before torturing us and murdering us?

IF everyone stopped wearing their WORTHLESS masks, it would send the CORRECT message to the puppet politicians and their money-masters that no one is going to fall for their nonsense anymore BEFORE they murder BILLIONS as they've told us they're going to do.

The life you save could be your own or someone you love.

For Christ's sake, THINK about what you're doing.

justjess

Superstar
Thank-you.

1) Please provide proof that what is being referred to as the SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19) actually exists. Proof MUST include actual evidence that the virus has actually been isolated, positively identified and then successfully used to infect a healthy volunteer (the standard protocol using Koch's postulates).

2) Please provide proof that any of the tests being used actually identify whether someone has what is being referred to as SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19). Proof MUST include actual evidence of what these tests actually test for, and how whatever is being tested for proves one does or doesn't have this alleged virus. Proof must also include the expected number of false positives and false negatives the test(s) produce, and how those two designations are determined.

3) Please provide proof that what is being referred to as the SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19) can actually be spread through contact with bodily fluids of any kind. Proof MUST include actual evidence showing healthy volunteers being infected by those alleged to have what is being referred to as the SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19).

4) Please provide proof that wearing a mask can actually stop any viral size particle from going through the mask in either direction. Proof MUST include a comparison of the size of the weave of the fabric used for the mask, relative to the size of the alleged viral particle.

If you can't provide any proof of these things, then please stop pretending to know what you're talking about.

What is REALLY going on is the PLANNED economic collapse to usher in the tyrannical one-world government, which you are helping by complying with orders that have NO BASIS IN REALITY and are, in fact, specifically designed to make people sicker, both physically and mentally/spiritually.

The one-world government has a stated goal of reducing the world's population by over 90% through wars and vaccines. Why would anyone in their right-mind help them do that? Why would anyone in their right-mind continually help the very sick (crazy) people who intend to steal everything from the rest of us before torturing us and murdering us?

IF everyone stopped wearing their WORTHLESS masks, it would send the CORRECT message to the puppet politicians and their money-masters that no one is going to fall for their nonsense anymore BEFORE they murder BILLIONS as they've told us they're going to do.

An alternative consideration for you...

By refusing to wear a mask you are feeding into their plans by giving them an excuse (an out of control virus and population unwilling to comply with voluntary or even mandatory lesser measures) to force vaccination. Your giving them that power. If the virus stopped in its tracks, they wouldn’t have it.

I’m not a scientist (virologist, biologist) so I can’t make any definitive statements either way on the mask issue. I am a behavior scientist though and from that perspective this has been fascinating... and still an ongoing analysis for me.

shankara

Star
Thank-you.

Sounds like the first of your criteria is met... I don't think they would be allowed to actually infect a healthy volunteer, but it seems they have observed the propagation of the virus in healthy blood, so far as I understood.

Also the thing you are saying about masks trapping viral particles isn't the way it works. The virus is suspended in droplets of water, and the mask is intended to stop the droplets of water from reaching other people. Obviously it would be impossible for a mask to actually stop something the size of a virus, and I don't think any scientist would be silly enough to think such a thing possible.

Johnny5

Veteran
An alternative consideration for you...

By refusing to wear a mask you are feeding into their plans by giving them an excuse (an out of control virus and population unwilling to comply with voluntary or even mandatory lesser measures) to force vaccination. Your giving them that power. If the virus stopped in its tracks, they wouldn’t have it.

I’m not a scientist (virologist, biologist) so I can’t make any definitive statements either way on the mask issue. I am a behavior scientist though and from that perspective this has been fascinating... and still an ongoing analysis for me.
If this is the end goal whether we wear a mask or not has little consequence. A reason will be generated regardless of our actions.

That doesn't mean we give up and lay down though. I am wearing it right now as I am the sole provider for my family. I cannot afford to get in a tussle with someone over this while getting gas or some random activity. I will fight in other ways.

cjkkw

Established
god
Define long history. I ask because there are/were dentists in my family. It was the mid 80s before they even wore gloves for standard dental treatments.
god dies at the physical HANDS of jesuschrist.