Wearing a Mask

Lest we forget:

What's tragic is I have some seniors in my building who are still wearing them from the last psy-op - sigh. Saw them in the elevator over the weekend. I was going to say something, but apart from getting off on the 2nd floor, if they haven't caught on by now they've been duped for the past two years, nothing I say is going to convince them otherwise.

polymoog

Superstar
mask sightings for the past few days:

saw one dummy in his 20s with a n95 on at the supermarket. stupid idiot.
saw one driving a senior citizen bus a few hours ago. as she turned, i saw the mask on her face. it was too late to give her the middle finger.

if i am out of work, im going to start confronting these morons and ask them why they have it on. THEY are in the minority now! time to mask shame them.

It's crazy how some are still suckered into this. I guess what do we expect from people who are easily manipulated?
About a week or so ago, I saw a mom with her ten year old daughter in the grocery store, both wearing masks. The sad thing about this, is I feel the mom must of forced her daughter to wear it. It should of been up to her and not her mom! Unless she's just as brainwashed, sadly because her mom isn't helping her see outside the tiny little box the government wants us in. Sigh.:(

polymoog

Superstar
Don't Just Ignore Maskurbators... Ridicule and Mock Them!

7:08. styx also agrees in ridiculing them.
language warning!

And neither is this upcoming Covid vaccine. Nothing is “mandatory”. We are asking people to wear masks to protect people for a few months. What’s the big deal? Not many viruses are this contagious, and since it’s still novel (new) we don’t know how it affects you until you get it. Why risk your health and everyone around you?
This did not age well lol

yes, there were a few people who we found out werent real truthers here. sim hae was another. i think she had a meltdown and left.
i went through about 50 pages of franks covid thread. rainerann said a few things that turned out to be completely wrong.
So far i've gone through the first few pages of this one and im shocked at the govt-knows-best, just-wear-it attitudes.

In my opinion some people see conspiracies as abstract (like weird music videos and why do they keep covering their eye), and they just couldn't imagine how REAL everything was going to get...

polymoog

Superstar
In my opinion some people see conspiracies as abstract (like weird music videos and why do they keep covering their eye), and they just couldn't imagine how REAL everything was going to get...
how did you know the covid/masking thing was nonsense? the MSM pushed it 24 hours a day on every channel.

for me, after learning about all of the phony fake shootings, i knew this was complete BS right away. no one dies from a flu unless theyre 85 years old and half dead.

polymoog

Superstar
This woman says don't wear a mask again and why. She nails it

1:25.
well said!

how did you know the covid/masking thing was nonsense? the MSM pushed it 24 hours a day on every channel.

for me, after learning about all of the phony fake shootings, i knew this was complete BS right away. no one dies from a flu unless theyre 85 years old and half dead.
A few reasons
- i stopped watching msm sometime around 2005 or so. But in general if the msm is pushing it nonstop it's most likely fake/misdirection/agenda pushing.

- i had read on a conspiracy site back around 2010 or so about a possible scenario of force vaxxing people (i think i remember the article being called "what to do if you're force vaccinated" if i remember correctly), i dont remember the exact scenario given but i was already a vax skeptic.

- as soon as i heard about the first lockdown outside of china i must got this impending doom feeling. While most were afraid of the virus i knew the vax would be coming, and saw the mandatory masking as a step in getting people to go along with it. I think in sales it's called the "foot in the door technique" - getting people to agree to something small and they're more likely to agree to the big thing.

- i also knew that the medical establishment has no problem ventilating people to death, so if people were dying in mass quantities that was a more likely scenario. I didn't need to watch the videos about nurses discussing this, it's how they killed my father (years ago, pre plandemic)

So in short, a general distrust of msm and the medical establishment

polymoog

Superstar
Hey Lady! Covid is over, drop your mask! Put down the phone the light is green

0:17