Was Selena Quintanilla Sacrificed? (the Famous Spanish American Singer In The 90s)

williejonesjr

Veteran
Biggie died and the brief reign of Sean Combs began with him moving from rap to singing to investments and acting. Life had treated him well since biggies death.
Yes, agreed, but as far as strictly rap acts, he's the last one standing. Yeah other rappers still book gigs and have record sales (Idk how) but as far as rappers who began as rappers- he's the only one

TMT

Star
I think all celebs do that to some extent. Put stories out in the media. I've watched the events unfold many times. Right now it's J.Lo and A.Rod as big deal celebrity couple. Why is their relationship so important? Pretty sure she was just with Drake, and that was supposedly a big deal.
Yep like our current president, remember the John Barron thing?

TMT

Star
Yes. It really is that easy to plant a fake story. Or use a fake name in the case of Trump. That's why everyone in America should consider gossip fake news. And just stop feeding the beast.
When I still worked retail gossip rags are the only magazines is ever see anyone buy

Aero

Superstar
When I still worked retail gossip rags are the only magazines is ever see anyone buy
Oh yeah, retail and gossip go hand in hand. The managers could run their own gossip column. It kind of boggles my mind how people are comfortable with constantly being filmed in any store you go to. How many shoplifters do you see them catch? Hardly any right. That's because they aren't looking at shoplifters. They are looking at you!

Have you ever met a retail manager? Some are cool, but some are the biggest losers on the planet. They will just sit there and spy and laugh at people on the camera. Apparently I'm the only one who notices though.

Nicole

Rookie
I don't remember where, but I read something that there was going to be a makeup line by Mac dedicated to her and her family approved it.

bollief

if anyone is interested, check out the following link:

it talks about what happened to the late ms. quintanilla!