Videos of Antifa and Other Extremist Groups At Protests

Devine

Star
Because there’s reports of federal intelligence wandering crowds tapping people’s phones for further indefinite surveillance and contact tracing. Just for being at the protests.
Considering the apps on their phones and the government already surveil them on a daily basis I don't see why such an obscure fear would outweigh the need for things to be recorded. These are people who are shouting their beliefs all over social media.

justjess

Superstar
Considering the apps on their phones and the government already surveil them on a daily basis I don't see why such an obscure fear would outweigh the need for things to be recorded. These are people who are shouting their beliefs all over social media.
Do you want your cell phone literally wire tapped? I know you are against government overreach. Why exactly do you support it in this situation?

shankara

Star
Yeah a lot of activist groups don't take phones to any kind of meetings where anything private is going to be discussed for fear of surveillance. Obviously some people put things out on social media, but there are also things which for various reasons are known only to a few people. It's a simple counter-surveillance measure.

Would they have time and equipment? Our police stations are the most well funded in the world. You’ve got thousands of them running around these protests dressed like the avengers. What do you think?
I can’t make out what’s going on in that video. Watch on mute - it’s impossible to tell

Devine

Star
June 11, 2020RefuseFascism uses ANTIFA-like tactics, Organizer Claims they Received Money from Soros, Met with Steyer Advisor
RefuseFascism Organizer: “…you’ll see, there’s people even in the Hillary campaign worked with RefuseFascism because they see the danger.”
  • Head of the Atlanta Chapter of RefuseFascism, Tee Stern: “We Actually Did
    Get a Grant from Them (Soros) Around - We Started a Thing Called a National Day
    of Appreciation for Abortion Providers.”
  • National Organizer for RefuseFascism, Andy Zee: “…I Believe He
    (Steyer) Has Political Ambitions, and He Might Not Want to Be Directly
    Connected.”
  • National Organizer for RefuseFascism, Andy Zee: “…Steyer might not
    want to be connected” “…Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, this at a certain
    point dominates the national news…it’s a very disruptive force.”
  • National Organizer for RefuseFascism, Andy Zee: "...we’re meeting with his (Tom Steyer) main adviser on impeachment. We’ve been talking to his assistant, he first said he was going to meet, he made the announcement…”
[Mamaroneck, N.Y. – June 11, 2020] Project Veritas today released undercover footage of a RefuseFascism national organizer detailing who is funding their militant operation and shares their objectives.

“There is no question Antifa is well-organized and well-funded. It’s not just George Soros or Tom Steyer who may have interest in domestic terrorist groups like RefuseFa and Antifa, this video also brings in players in Silicon Valley,” said Project Veritas CEO and founder James O’Keefe.
“Project Veritas will continue to investigate Antifa and will update the American public as we gather more evidence on their big money sponsors,” said O’Keefe.

Devine

Star
Trump will disappear in 2020 or sooner?

Who is this creepy man?

June 11, 2020RefuseFascism uses ANTIFA-like tactics, Organizer Claims they Received Money from Soros, Met with Steyer Advisor

A History of Soros can be found here:

Devine

Star
Could’ve fooled me with all the news images of burned buildings and physical violence. The last thing they want anyone to focus on is peace
watch the morning news though it barely makes it through. They are Barely reporting chaz chad but I see that is another thread...

Devine

Star
Do you want your cell phone literally wire tapped? I know you are against government overreach. Why exactly do you support it in this situation?
It wouldn't be my phone because I am not a criminal. Tapping phones of criminals is nothing new.

justjess

Superstar
It wouldn't be my phone because I am not a criminal. Tapping phones of criminals is nothing new.
Peaceful protesters aren’t criminals. On a more general scale once you allow something for some group you decide doesn’t matter don’t complain when that same thing you were okay with for someone else comes knocking at your own door in a relatively short time frame.

Devine

Star
Peaceful protesters aren’t criminals. On a more general scale once you allow something for some group you decide doesn’t matter don’t complain when that same thing you were okay with for someone else comes knocking at your own door in a relatively short time frame.
If one is peaceful than one would have no problem bringing their phones.
I don't think allowing criminals to be pursued is going to present itself a problem for those who are not criminals.