US (s)election thread, 2024

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
i think if trump gets in, the leftists and the antifa will riot and burn some cities. minor chaos for a week or two, then some sporadic demonstrations. the usual left whining. if biden gets in, no rioting by the conservative crowd, but i think we will see a january 6th type of event because the election rigging will be clear for everyone to see.
I think they gonna move their agenda along if they plan on bringing about their 2030 now 2025 plans for a great reset. I can't see them simply repeating whats already happened.

free2018

Star
cant be that simple. they know exactly what theyre doing, since its all preplanned by their higher-ups.

i hear lots of "if trump doesnt get in, im leaving the US", but we heard that rhetoric when trump got in (2016) from the hollyweird crowd (who never left the US anyway). the sentiment is there, though, and people, at least the ones i talk to on random jobs, are sick of everything.
i think if trump gets in, the leftists and the antifa will riot and burn some cities. minor chaos for a week or two, then some sporadic demonstrations. the usual left whining. if biden gets in, no rioting by the conservative crowd, but i think we will see a january 6th type of event because the election rigging will be clear for everyone to see.
They have been orchestrating this stuff continuously since 1850’s at least. Not to mention they reset American history a few times.

Their higher ups are demons, but I get it.

Karlysymon

Superstar
things arent making sense at all. why derail bidens campaign? the only other factor i can imagine is if they tried to take trumps life, but ill have to do some deep thinking on how that would play out. in their favor, of course.
cant be that simple. they know exactly what theyre doing, since its all preplanned by their higher-ups.

i hear lots of "if trump doesnt get in, im leaving the US", but we heard that rhetoric when trump got in (2016) from the hollyweird crowd (who never left the US anyway). the sentiment is there, though, and people, at least the ones i talk to on random jobs, are sick of everything.
I'll leave you some bread crumbs...perhaps they'll be helpful as you engage in your deep thinking as to where this road leads.

The higher-ups plan on inducing a constitutional crisis whence everything unravels. I don't know what the trigger(s) will be but i have my suspicions. If we get to November, it seems TPTB want a republican administration. The Canadian gov't is actively prepping for a scenario where America takes a "far-right turn", to the point where they will have to take in political refugees....although i don't see how people on the right that are also anti-vaxx would seek refuge in Trudeau's Canada. This is possibly the reason that the Heritage Foundation president was invited to attend this year's WEF. The moderator mentions "a possible conservative administration".

Between now and november, Biden could "die" (they'll say he's dead just so he can be easily removed from the political picture). This video shows Pence as the 46th president who dies in office and black democratic party rioters but it could be predictive programming for the biden dead scenario.

In addition, there is a revolutionary climate, where no one can rule out a constitutional crisis, which could even lead, according to some, to the secession of certain states. ~Jacques Attali (Macron's advisor) in April 2023

Last edited:

free2018

Star
I'll leave you some bread crumbs...perhaps they'll be helpful as you engage in your deep thinking as to where this road leads.

The higher-ups plan on inducing a constitutional crisis where everything unravels. I don't know what the trigger(s) will be but i have my suspicions. If we get to November, it seems TPTB want a republican administration. The Canadian gov't is actively prepping for a scenario where America takes a "far-right turn", to the point where they will have to take in political refugees....although i don't see how people on the right that are also anti-vaxx would seek refuge in Trudeau's Canada. This is possibly the reason that the Heritage Foundation president was invited to attend this year's WEF. The moderator mentions "a possible conservative administration".

Between now and november, Biden could "die" (they'll say he's dead just so he can be easily removed from the political picture). This video shows Pence as the 46th president who dies in office and black democratic party rioters but it could be predictive programming for the biden dead scenario.

In addition, there is a revolutionary climate, where no one can rule out a constitutional crisis, which could even lead, according to some, to the secession of certain states. ~Jacque Attali (Macron's advisor) in April 2023
The current Biden is not the Biden who was a senator for many years. They retired that guy. They are using actors and a machine.

They will use crisis actors and agents to simulate unrest just like they do every single time. Jan 6th? Caused by agents. Fake George Floyd? Caused by agents with a fake dead man.

Pence? Maybe. I think it will be Trump and then they will fake assasinate him. Then they will retire the Trump character.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
I mean REALLY nose dived. Like bottomed out...economic collapse. They want to bring in a digital currency and universal basic income...they are gonna have to pull some kind of shit for people to buy into it.
trump said he will never do a CBDC. hes said that a few times.

apparently, the entire banking system is in VERY bad shape since that silicon valley bank went bankrupt. during corona, they were loaning out the money and kept no reserve. many smaller banks are in financial straits over this now-- if you try to withdraw several thousand dollars in cash, they either will say they dont have the funds at the moment or they will stall you until you give up. youll need to come back the following day to pick up the cash. they simply do not have the cash on hand.
bottom line is, youre right-- we are in the verge of a financial crisis.

polymoog

Superstar
this image just solidified his win (unless they try again and are successful)
he just picked up more votes by being the candidate whom the establishment does NOT want, therefore scooping up some rebel voters.

GSbS3T8WMAAa3a-.jpg

Karlysymon

Superstar
if thats true, then theyve predictively programmed us with this scenario in the series a handmaids tale.
this image just solidified his win (unless they try again and are successful)
he just picked up more votes by being the candidate whom the establishment does NOT want, therefore scooping up some rebel voters.

View attachment 107342
There is no guarantee that the election will take place which is why i said "if we get to November". If it does happen, then TPTB want Trump back in. Since the immunity decision was handed down, i personally don't think these 3/4 months are going to be anything but normal.

Many people don't think that a Handmaid's Tale situation could happen under a Biden admin because he's surrounded by leftists but if TPTB dusted off their old, Cold War era plans....setting them in motion to eliminate "you" by illumination...do you really think that a Catholic Biden and the 7 SCOTUS justices who are also Catholic would survive such a psyop? They'd be spellbound into forcing religious policies and attendant penalties.
"In a 2002 biography of Robert F. Kennedy, author Evan Thomas explored some of the anti-Castro plans that came across RFK’s desk in his role as Attorney General. The CIA had been devising a number of ways to oust Castro under the code name “Operation Mongoose.” One of these ideas was cooked up by a brigadier general in the Air Force named Edward Lansdale. As the New York Times reported, Lansdale “thought that the people of Cuba could be convinced, through rumors, that the Second Coming was at hand, if only the satanic Castro were overthrown.”

Another account of the plan suggest that American war planes would fly above the clouds, unseen, at a moment coordinated with the star shell bursts. They’d be broadcasting a voice (purportedly of Jesus) telling the people below to forsake Communism. A further account asserts that the plan involved an actor portraying Jesus was to make his way to shore while the rest of this show was in full display. While neither of those accounts cite to a source for those details, if one is going to fake a major religious moment, there’s really no reason to stop with a light show

Side note: As the Trump story was breaking, this story caught my eye. I mean, why would the Military.com team even explore this?
1721050997505.png

polymoog

Superstar
voting Untitled.png

rasmussen polls have always been the most accurate. i have NO idea who NPR is polling... maybe their own staff.

biden might decide to withdraw, leaving harris, one of the obamas, or newsom to take his place. i think harris has absolutely no chance, and newsom has stated he wouldnt run (as did michael obama). i think either harris or whitmer take his place. big mike cannot run and risk being exposed as a man. imagine if trump pantsed him at a debate? that would only be second to trump yanking off a silicone mask of one of bidens imposters.
has anyone heard of hillary deciding to jump into the mix? shes been quiet; at least the real hillary was in poor health years ago.

polymoog

Superstar
Amazon Alexa: 2024 Election, November 5, 2024 War Powers Act Will Be Invoked

this is from oct of 2023... but does it still qualify as 'revelation of the method'?

this option is still on the table, as well as the avian flu pandemic (q.v. avian flu thread).
ill repost the planned "summit" this fall, which is about one month before the US election. how long was it after Event 201 that covid hit? no matter-- the president doesnt take office until january. thats plenty of time.

Vision

Veteran
So what next and what does this circus mean for the rest of the world??

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Who the f*** knows man. All that’s guaranteed is a trump presidency at this point. No matter who the democrats put there in the 25th hour there would be no chance. I’ll just pray the economy does well during the farce and I can stack paper for a couple years then disappear.