Unvaccinated and Unbaptized Visions of World War Three

I consider myself lucky that I was never baptized. All churches pushed the poisonous vaccines. The same churches that push baptism tried to kill us with poisonous vaccines. By this logic one could even make the argument that a baptism is like a spiritual vaccine and even a curse. The church on the corner by me is always pushing LGQBS and Black Lies Matter and transgender stuff. So I am supposed to believe that some p***phile priest sprinkling water on my head is a good thing? Baptism also sounds like a magic ritual and occultic too. Churches can no longer be trusted same with baptism.

phipps

Star
I disagree with the Covid vaccine and I never got vaccinated and don't intend to ever get vaccinated for various reasons which include using my God given freedom of choice to make decisions regarding my own health. And obviously no one should be part of any church that promotes LGBTQ and black lives matter. That is contrary to biblical doctrine.

However we are told to get baptised by Christ (God) in the Bible. We are to get baptised in the way that the Bible teaches.

Jesus Himself got baptised as our example and I'm sure you know that God the Father spoke at His baptism and the Holy Spirit appeared in the form of a dove (Matthew 3:13-17).

Baptism is a requirement for salvation because Jesus said:
“He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned” (Mark 16:16).

“Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God” (John 3:5).

Baptism is us taking part in Christ's death and resurrection:
Romans 6:3-6, "Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin."

Colossians 2:12, "...buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead."

When we get baptised we become part of Christ's body which is the Church:
"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit...ye are the body of Christ" (1 Corinthians 12:13, 27).

We receive the Holy Spirit when we get baptised:
"Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call" (Acts 2:38-39).

Plus there is only one mode of baptism biblically which is immersion. The Greek word "baptizo" means to "submerge," "plunge under," or "immerse." A person has not been baptized unless he or she has been completely submerged, or buried, in water. Jesus was baptized by immersion (Matthew 3:16-17) and His disciples baptised others in the same manner (John 3:23, Acts 8:38-39).

Sprinkling or pouring water does not count as baptism. Ephesians 4:5 says, “One Lord, one faith, one baptism.”

Baptism done according to God's Word, done in the way Jesus Christ was baptised Himself as our example, is not a magic ritual or occultic.

Anyone who accepts Christ as their personal Saviour should get baptised as Christ commanded His disciples, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.” (Matthew 28:19-20).

Baptism is the outward expression of our union with Christ, our acceptance of His forgiveness, and our new life in Him and His church (Romans 6:4).

I mention plenty other reasons why we should get baptised according to God's Word in my forum "Baptism the New Birth Experience."

Last edited:
I feel like 2024 is similar to 1939 because a lot of the same things are happening only magnified in ways that are even worse because now they are destroying everyone everywhere. People talk about the hundreds of millions who died in WW1 and WW2 but now in this modern day tragedy most likely billions will perish. They been wanting to get rid of us ever since Covid Hoax and even though that created incalculable havoc to society which has never really ended they are not satisfied and now we are faced with WW3 as their next attempt to cause death and destruction. Life will get more dangerous and the rule of law won't matter. Wars happening now that make no sense until you realize that it is just business. Drone warfare can happen anywhere. Everything feels like fake normality and unquestioned by the masses. Everywhere you turn is shrouded in lies and darkness. Common decency will become obsolete as animalistic behavior becomes the norm. When memories of 911 appear then premonitions of living in wartime everyday are unavoidable. Large scale catastrophes are more frequent. Propaganda everywhere. The air pulses with an unholy electrical fine mist that has been sprayed on everyone yet it never ends. Everything is toxic and the authorities assure us that everything is all right. People always trying to sell you gold and silver or prepping for the unknown future that is always coming. Churches have built underground living quarters in major cities that will only be available to the select few. Suspicious activity 24/7. Crazy people outside the windows. I hear the sirens calling in the distance. The morning sun rises reluctantly in the sky. This will never stop. Millions of decades of time just like before.

Even the authorities no longer pretend to care. They know we know they are lying but don't care. People arguing about Religion or the lack of it. As always the truth is hidden to most. Where is the great architecture of the past? Infrastructure crumbles in most places. Roads are not what they used to be. The sky is filled with poisonous vapor. Even the trees seem sad silently crying. Birds no longer sing. Cars hiss by my window. Daylight Savings on the horizon. When will the clocks change.

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Large scale catastrophes are more frequent.
Yes, they are.
I grew up in hurricane territory.
I remember none of any consequence until very recently-- Andrew, notwithstanding. Thankfully, I am nowhere near the area, nor do I want to be.

Now, though-- it's insane.
This one went places it just didn't belong.
I am so grateful we didn't suffer a direct hit-- but Thursday, close to midnight, the walls shook just from the wind. I thought a tree hit our building, but none of the trees were downed. Surprisingly.

Helene
FRIDAY, 9/27

One prior-- maybe last year, went all the way up the Eastern Seaboard to NY / NJ, iirc. Suspicious to me.
@Floridafoot
How you doing?

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Where is the great architecture of the past?
Buried.
That's my guess.

Ayn Rand wrote a short story called Anthem (1938).
It's about the aftermath of a reset-- unsettling nightmare of collectivism.

I think its copyright expired... and yes.
It is available, free of charge: here.

Very quick read.

More speculation

Impossible Statues
Makes you think... one of my favorites.

Medieval Armor
A bit on the woowoo side, but very interesting.

. . .

redqueen

Superstar
I disagree with the Covid vaccine and I never got vaccinated and don't intend to ever get vaccinated for various reasons which include using my God given freedom of choice to make decisions regarding my own health. And obviously no one should be part of any church that promotes LGBTQ and black lives matter. That is contrary to biblical doctrine.

However we are told to get baptised by Christ (God) in the Bible. We are to get baptised in the way that the Bible teaches.

Jesus Himself got baptised as our example and I'm sure you know that God the Father spoke at His baptism and the Holy Spirit appeared in the form of a dove (Matthew 3:13-17).

Baptism is a requirement for salvation because Jesus said:
“He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned” (Mark 16:16).

“Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God” (John 3:5).

Baptism is us taking part in Christ's death and resurrection:
Romans 6:3-6, "Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin."

Colossians 2:12, "...buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead."

When we get baptised we become part of Christ's body which is the Church:
"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit...ye are the body of Christ" (1 Corinthians 12:13, 27).

We receive the Holy Spirit when we get baptised:
"Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call" (Acts 2:38-39).

Plus there is only one mode of baptism biblically which is immersion. The Greek word "baptizo" means to "submerge," "plunge under," or "immerse." A person has not been baptized unless he or she has been completely submerged, or buried, in water. Jesus was baptized by immersion (Matthew 3:16-17) and His disciples baptised others in the same manner (John 3:23, Acts 8:38-39).

Sprinkling or pouring water does not count as baptism. Ephesians 4:5 says, “One Lord, one faith, one baptism.”

Baptism done according to God's Word, done in the way Jesus Christ was baptised Himself as our example, is not a magic ritual or occultic.

Anyone who accepts Christ as their personal Saviour should get baptised as Christ commanded His disciples, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.” (Matthew 28:19-20).

Baptism is the outward expression of our union with Christ, our acceptance of His forgiveness, and our new life in Him and His church (Romans 6:4).

I mention plenty other reasons why we should get baptised according to God's Word in my forum "Baptism the New Birth Experience."
maybe it's correct and Ya are supposed to get baptized or maybe it's
not,who Truly Knows
however I do Know Peoples are greedy,corruptible and they lie
I agree with LizardKing it sounds more like a ritual than anything else

if it's meant to purify the Peoples in gods name/whatever
whoever is doing it should be pure and my experiences show me there
is no one that is doing the baptizing that is pure,sometimes they are the
most heinous evils

A Freeman

Superstar
I consider myself lucky that I was never baptized. All churches pushed the poisonous vaccines. The same churches that push baptism tried to kill us with poisonous vaccines. By this logic one could even make the argument that a baptism is like a spiritual vaccine and even a curse. The church on the corner by me is always pushing LGQBS and Black Lies Matter and transgender stuff. So I am supposed to believe that some p***phile priest sprinkling water on my head is a good thing? Baptism also sounds like a magic ritual and occultic too. Churches can no longer be trusted same with baptism.
The reason the churches push the poisonous vaccines, the queer agenda and water baptism is very simple to understand: NONE of them work for God. It should be more obvious now than ever before why God says He does NOT dwell in such satanic places, i.e. churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, etc.

Acts 7:48 Howbeit the Most High dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

The first reply to this thread you've started was by a churchgoer who routinely claims that their posts are "according to the Bible" before they conveniently leave out the verses like the one above, which make it clear that churches are a BUSINESS, and their priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc. are "the blind leading the blind" (Matt. 15:13-14). If you would like to know what is actually said about baptism -- and why no one needs to go to a satanic church to be baptized with water -- please see the following instruction which we were repeatedly given about baptism:

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND [WITH] FIRE:

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto [them] all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: HE SHALL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WITH FIRE:

Fire is purifying. It burns out the impurities to make room for the Holy Spirit. It refines.

So what do the churches do? They go BACKWARDS and baptize with water. Why? BECAUSE WATER PUTS OUT FIRE.

We all have been given a choice. We can either experience a FIERY, SPIRITUAL BAPTISM from above, or we will experience THE FIRE on the Last Day. The former is part of the awakening process, so that people can see this world as it REALLY is: FULL of deception.

ALL governments (and their politicians) LIE.

ALL
religions (and their priests, etc.) LIE.

ALL
legal systems (courts, judges, attorneys, etc.) LIE.

ALL
schools (the educational system) LIE.

ALL
mainstream media outlets (newspapers, TV, film, etc.) LIE.

ALL
hospitals and their medical staff (doctors, nurses, etc.) LIE.

ALL
of the above, corporate fictional institutions, their staff and their ardent supporters LIE.

Who invented lies? The devil/liar (Satan). The word "devil" means LIAR and the word "Satan" means "the Opposer" - the one who opposes God and the Truth.

Once one comes to this realization, they are faced with our TRUE REALITY: every man-made institution on Earth is satanic.

And once one comes face to face with reality, they are tasked with a simple quest: SEEK THE TRUTH.

We've been sent the Bible, over two-thirds of which is prophecy, over 99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail, and the remainder of which is now being fulfilled before our eyes. In the Bible we find clear definitions for what is right and wrong, what is true and what are lies, and what is good and what is evil. We find instruction on how to live our lives in TRUTH, in LOVE and in PEACE, free from the LIES and all of the injustice, oppression, hatred, crime and confusion that lies make possible.

And in this clarity we find our purpose.

Vaccines, which are based on lies, poison the body.
Water baptism into ANY organized religion, all of which are based on lies, poisons the soul.

The final phase of WW3 is coming. The only way to survive it, and more importantly what comes after it, is to be led by the Holy Spirit to TRUTH and LOVE.

Last edited:

Clout

Veteran
I consider myself lucky that I was never baptized. All churches pushed the poisonous vaccines..
Regarding baptism, it has satanic overtones because it makes people think they now have a free pass through the pearlies, so they drop their guard against satan probing their minds and i bet he's chuckling..:)

KIRK- "Report Mr. Spock"
SPOCK- "We're being probed captain, origin and source unknown"
KIRK- "Shields up, red alert !"
1727612696834.jpeg

phipps

Star
maybe it's correct and Ya are supposed to get baptized or maybe it's
not,who Truly Knows
however I do Know Peoples are greedy,corruptible and they lie

most heinous evils
If Jesus (God) tells us to do something, its not a ritual. Its His will for us.

Before i post about baptism below, I want to make it clear that while baptism is important, it is not a means of salvation. Salvation is by faith alone. When we have faith in Christ, we love Him so much that we wish to follow wherever He leads, so it only makes sense to obey His will.

“Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God” (John 3:5). This statement is probably the most definitive and assertive that Christ ever made on any subject. His words are too clear to be misunderstood. We must be born of water and the Spirit to enter heaven. This means that we should all go through these two experiences as part of our Christian journey.

Why? Because the Spirit leads us to have a conversion which is an inward change and the baptism in water is the outward physical sign that the change has taken place.

Jesus is the one that instituted baptism. He was the first person to be baptised and it was at the beginning of His ministry. Baptism usually happens at the beginning of our salvation journey.

Paul later goes on to explain that baptism is us taking part in Christ's death and resurrection (Romans 6:3-6, Colossian 2:12). Baptism is a symbolic re-enactment of Jesus’ death and resurrection. Just as Jesus died and was buried in the grave, the new Christian is buried under the water of baptism. Then, as Jesus rose from the grave, the individual rises from the water, a symbol of a new life in Christ.

So it is correct according to God that we have to get baptised. I know this is truly true. As a Christian I believe we should obey God rather than man as the apostle Peter said in Acts 5:29. If a person does and says anything that contradicts the Bible then of course we should reject anything they say. This of course means that we ought to know our Bibles very well and we do this by studying them.

The baptism that comes across as a ritual is the baptism of babies where they sprinkle water on them. That is not biblical at all and therefore not of God. Babies cannot make a conscious decision. Therefore, to baptise them defeats the whole purpose of the ceremony. Plus infant baptism is never taught in the Scriptures. There is one mode of baptism in the Bible and that is immersion. Sprinkling does not count.

I have a whole thread on baptism as its taught in the Bible by Christ and the apostles.

Last edited:

Clout

Veteran
..Baptism is necessary..
Oh yeah?
If people think baptism will strengthen their faith, good for them as long as they remember it doesn't automatically give them the holy spirit-
".the Holy Spirit had not yet come on any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
(Acts 8:15-16)

For example Paul didn't think it was an absolute priority- "Jesus sent me not to baptise, but to preach the gospel" (1 Cor 1:17)
People can receive the holy spirit even before baptism- "The Caesareans have received the holy spirit, so let us baptise them" (Acts 10:47)
Spiritual baptism is more important than water baptism: Jesus said-"John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.” (Acts 1:5)

PS- I haven't been water-baptised because it simply never crossed my mind.
Incidentally there was a big Baptist Rally in Leicester (England) town hall square some years ago, and me and other people were sitting on benches nearby when some baptists came up to us handing out leaflets, so I said to one of them "I love Jesus but I haven't been baptised, do will i be going to hell?".
The question obviously made them feel uncomfortable and they couldn't give me a straight answer, so they brought their Big Boss over to answer me, and he said "No, you won't be going to hell", and my respect for baptists went up a few notches..:)

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
... I do Know Peoples are greedy,corruptible and they lie

most heinous evils
True... sometimes they are.
And Baptism is not required for salvation. : )
Unless Jesus was lying to the thief on the cross.
(He wasn't.) Lk. 23

And everyone else like the thief, who believes when time is short-- are they damned since they can't schedule a formal baptism? Of course not. Belief wasn't their own brilliant idea, but a result of the mercy of God, who isn't willing they should be separated from Him permanently. Jn 6:44,65, Jer 31:3

Baptism does have a mystical element, though.

And it is significant. I think when people experience the psychic change of true belief, they want to be baptized-- not for the sake of following the rules, rather they are 'moved by the spirit,' so to speak.
repent | 3340 metanoéō
(from 3326 /metá, "changed after being with" & 3539 /noiéō, "think").

properly, "think differently after," "after a change of mind"; to repent (literally, "think differently afterwards").
I'll look for the explanation I read a few years ago, which kind of blew my mind. Something about water / visibility on the other side (spiritual realm). I'll stop there, lest I ruin it- but it made a lot more sense.☺

I've posted this before, but it's short and it bears repeating.

Why did Naaman want dirt?

Mark 16:16
'He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not (no mention of baptism here) shall be damned'
John 3:18
Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world... whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be seen... what he has done has been accomplished in God.
And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be seen clearly that what he has done has been accomplished in God.
John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life. Whoever rejects the Son will not see life. Instead, the wrath of God remains on him."

Acts 16:31
They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 1:12
But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God--

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 5:24
Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life.

1 John 3:23
And this is His commandment: that we should believe in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and we should love one another just as He commanded us.
It goes back to the beginning.
So we see that it was because of their unbelief that they were unable to enter (into the promised land).
Hebrews 3:19, Deut. 1:30-33
The LORD your God, who goes before you, will fight for you, just as you saw Him do for you in Egypt and in the wilderness, where the LORD your God carried you, as a man carries his son, all the way by which you traveled until you reached this place.”

But in spite of all this, you did not trust the LORD your God, who went before you on the journey, in the fire by night and in the cloud by day, to seek out a place for you to camp and to show you the road to travel.
The evil of unbelief.
We see from the direct testimony of the Old Testament that unbelief was the reason why they were excluded from the promised land. It excluded that whole generation... "lack of confidence in God" is the great source of evil in this world -- Barnes

@Lizard King
Sorry for the derail.

phipps

Star
Yeah according to the Bible which is God's Word.

If people think baptism will strengthen their faith, good for them as long as they remember it doesn't automatically give them the holy spirit-
".the Holy Spirit had not yet come on any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
(Acts 8:15-16)
You missed the part that once Peter and John realised that they hadn't received the Holy Spirit they "laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit" (Acts 8:17). They need both even though in their case they received the baptism of water and the Holy Spirit separately.

For example Paul didn't think it was an absolute priority- "Jesus sent me not to baptise, but to preach the gospel" (1 Cor 1:17)
So where does Paul say baptism is not a priority. He said he was not sent to baptise but to preach. Others baptised while Paul preached the gospel.

Paul got baptised three days after Jesus spoke to him on the Damascus road and we read about it in Acts 9:1-18. He is also the one that wrote:

1 Corinthians 12:13, 27, "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit...ye are the body of Christ."

Galatians 3:27,
"For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ."

Ephesians 4:5, “One Lord, one faith, one baptism.”

So Paul is clear that baptism is necessary in both action and words.

People can receive the holy spirit even before baptism- "The Caesareans have received the holy spirit, so let us baptise them" (Acts 10:47)
I never said you cannot receive the Holy Spirit before baptism. Indeed one can but they still need to get baptised by water. We need both to be fully baptised.

The same is true of people who are baptised by water only and not the Holy Spirit as explained above.

I say more on this in my baptism thread here.

Spiritual
baptism is more important than water baptism: Jesus said-"John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.” (Acts 1:5)
Again you are misinterpreting the Bible. Acts 1:5 is saying that John the Baptist baptised only with water but the apostles needed the baptism of the Holy Spirit too. We need both to be fully baptised as Jesus says. So water baptism alone is not enough. But the baptism of the Holy Spirit alone is not enough either.

Paul tells us why, "Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:3-4). During baptism, we go under the water, which symbolises our death in Christ. The death of our previous life of sin, rebellion, and rejection of God and His law. It also symbolises our acceptance of God’s gift and adoption into His family, despite our past life of sin. That past life of sin has died and been buried underwater. We are freed from it.

Paul continues, “For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old [person] was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. For he who has died has been freed from sin” (Romans 6:5-6). Baptism is not just going under the water. Coming up out of the water represents being cleansed and starting a new life in Christ. Our old person has died and we are new people in Jesus.

This is why we need both the water and the Holy Spirit to be baptised.

Baptism is an outward expression before humans and God. It demonstrates our faith in Jesus, who has already saved us even before baptism. When we have accepted Christ by faith and begun a new life with Him our baptism is an expression of what we have already experienced.

PS- I haven't been water-baptised because it simply never crossed my mind.
Incidentally there was a big Baptist Rally in Leicester (England) town hall square some years ago, and me and other people were sitting on benches nearby when some baptists came up to us handing out leaflets, so I said to one of them "I love Jesus but I haven't been baptised, do will i be going to hell?".
The question obviously made them feel uncomfortable and they couldn't give me a straight answer, so they brought their Big Boss over to answer me, and he said "No, you won't be going to hell", and my respect for baptists went up a few notches..
I gave you an answer to this in the baptism thread remember?

I once asked a baptist minister at a big baptist rally "I haven't been baptised so will I be going to hell?" and he replied with a smile "No, you won't"..:)
My answer to this was, "If we know we have to baptised as Jesus was and we don't, then I'm afraid we will go to hell, if we don't repent and get baptised. Its how much light we have and what we did with it that matters."

The point is if we know what God asks of us and we don't do it, that is disobedience. All those who will go to hell will have disobeyed and rejected God.

I posted this in my baptism thread too:
"Isn’t baptism a matter of personal opinion?
Yes—but not your opinion or mine. It’s Christ’s opinion that matters. Christ says baptism is important to Him. “Unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God” (John 3:5). To refuse baptism is to refuse the direct counsel of God (Luke 7:29-30)."

Again this is taken from my baptism thread:
"Once a person has met Jesus' conditions for baptism, they should be baptised immediately (Acts 22:16).
"But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the will of God for themselves, not having been baptized by him" (Luke 7:30). If we refuse baptism, we are rejecting the "counsel of God.""

So I would suggest that you pray about this issue and ask God for the Holy Spirit to guide you to the truth.

“He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned” (Mark 16:16).

Last edited:

phipps

Star
@Clout,

Lets not forget that Jesus gave His followers a charge known as the Great Commission, He said, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:18-20).

As His disciples preached/preach the gospel to the whole world, they were/are to baptize new believers in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Jesus singled out baptism as something significant at the beginning of the Christian life.

phipps

Star
Are all people who haven't been baptised going to hell?
No. There are reasons why some Christians will go to heaven without being baptised. I will post three.

1. One of the reasons is some people are/were in situations where they could not get baptised like the thief on the cross. Because he was hanging on a cross when he accepted Christ as his Lord and Saviour, he had no opportunity to get baptised. He could not come down from the cross where he was being executed by the Roman authorities. The thief did all that he could do in his situation.

The story of the thief on the cross is one of the main reasons that some Christians think they do not have to get baptised. However the apostles missed that memo because we read about them baptising people way after the thief on the cross died and after Jesus went back to heaven.

The apostle Paul got baptised before he started his ministry and after the thief on the cross died too. A godly man that God has sent to Paul said to him, "And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord'" (Acts 22:16).

2. Another reason is that some people do not/did not know about baptism. God will judge people on how much they knew and what they did with the truth after they knew about it.

3. Some people may have accepted Christ as their Lord and Saviour and planned to get baptised but died before they could.

God reads our hearts and knows whether people are genuine or not. He also understands our circumstances. However, if we are able to be baptised and won’t or choose not to, that action is wilful sin which disqualifies us from salvation.

Last edited:

Clout

Veteran
Clout quote- "Are all people who haven't been baptised going to hell?"- unquote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..if we are able to be baptised and won’t or choose not to, that action is wilful sin which disqualifies us from salvation.
But a Baptist Minister told me I WON'T be going to hell even though I haven't been baptised, so whose word shall I take, his or yours?
Here's another tough question- Will all people who've been baptised be going to heaven?
PS- and what about muslims/hindus etc whose religions don't include baptism, what'll happen to them?

L3M4

Star
magic rituals have been used for evil, do they work? perhaps if you allow them to work.
we do many ceremonies and “rituals” as part of the culture, such as graduations with black robes, oaths, weddings, etc
can a ritual instead work for Good and positivity instead of evil? Yes Perhaps if you allow it! Just like ”manifestation”
based on their fruits you shall know them

What OP is describing of it being a curse just because he hears of all these religious figures being pedo’s & they advocate for all these social justice causes such as trans, lgbtq and black Lives Matter, etc that right there is exactly what fake Privilege religious city churches looks like
I’m blessed to have visited and lived in many parts of the world, small towns and cities in USA, Hawaii, Texas, NC, Puerto Rico, etc
in many remote places where there is no internet and everyone knows everyone and Pastors actually denounce against BLM/Trans/LGBT and their Baptism is a sacred ceremony is not just for adults but for babies too and they live blessed lives of abundance, family, love, peace, morally and ethically correct, there is nothing you could claim is a curse; that’s why someone suggested to touch grass, expand your knowledge, meet new folks and interact with other people. So just because a few churches have been sabotaged by evil corrupt democrats, does not mean other million of conservative churches are the same.

phipps

Star
Clout quote- "Are all people who haven't been baptised going to hell?"- unquote
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But a Baptist Minister told me I WON'T be going to hell even though I haven't been baptised, so whose word shall I take, his or yours?
You should not take mine or the Baptist minister's words, you should take God's Word.

Biblically God will not condemn us for sins of ignorance. Such unavoidable sins God will blot out by the blood of Christ. In His words to the Pharisees, Jesus Himself makes it clear that for such sins we are not held accountable. He said to the Pharisees, "“If you were blind, you would have no sin" (John 9:41). But the Pharisees had gone against better knowledge. So Jesus said to them in the same verse, "but now you say, ‘We see.’ Therefore your sin remains."

James 4:17
says, "Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin."

Biblically when we find out a truth which includes a new will of His for us and we reject it, that is wilful sin and we will be condemned if we don't repent.

Baptism is what a saved person does to make his or her faith public. All obedience to God's will comes only after a person accepts that Jesus Christ died to offer us the gift of salvation.

Here's another tough question- Will all people who've been baptised be going to heaven?
You asked me this question before in the baptism thread too.

No, no one will be going to heaven just because they were baptised. There is no such thing as salvation by baptism and generally salvation by works. Baptism is what a saved person does to make his or her faith public.

We also have to have a continuing relationship with God and grow in our relationship with Him everyday until we either die or Jesus comes back the second time. If we stop having a relationship with God, we won't be saved.

PS- and what about muslims/hindus etc whose religions don't include baptism, what'll happen to them?
God will judge them and each and everyone of us according to how much light and truth we had and if we lived up to it.

Last edited: