Uncommon food combos

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Hey guys, I just saw a video of a guy making rice with coke-cola. Everyone got weirded out but someone pointed that this is pretty common in Colombia. Then the guy from the video said that it was common for brazilians to eat food with... a banana and some people abroad think it is weird.

1603374864092.png
Pretty much like this, but this dish is a way more gourmet presentation. I think i'll snap a pic when I get a lunch myself...

I saw this recipe yesterday and thought it looked weirdly good

Cooking with cocacola though.....that's going to be a no from me

polymoog

Superstar
Organic would make it just a sugar sandwich?
it would be an organic poison sugar sandwich.

all the cancer-growing, diabetic fun that maes wants in a GMO poison sugar sandwich for his kids, but with no GMOs.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
You guys never heard of the rebel whopper?

I did a small research, apparentely in the US it is known as Impossible Whopper.

Anyways, it is a Burger King special burger made out of soy. The only problem is that it has 44 mg of estrogen.

For comparison, birth control pills are nano and micrograms based. Transexuals use 5 mg daily for transition

Maes17

Star
You guys never heard of the rebel whopper?

I did a small research, apparentely in the US it is known as Impossible Whopper.

Anyways, it is a Burger King special burger made out of soy. The only problem is that it has 44 mg of estrogen.

For comparison, birth control pills are nano and micrograms based. Transexuals use 5 mg daily for transition
The sex change whopper