Trump's got cough-19

free2018

Star
In a surprise to no one, Trump has caught the crown.

justjess

Superstar
In a surprise to no one, Trump has caught the crown.

Part of me wonders if they plan to make him a martyr..

Daze

Superstar
Part of me wonders if they plan to make him a martyr..
No surprise, but guess there's a Simpsons episode where he dies.

trump dead.jpg

Seeing the cdc says if you're 69 years old or younger you have a 99.6% chance of survival. Also with Boris Johnson surviving con-vid, I think Chumps chances are pretty good.

There is no need to kill off Trump when he has such a loyal following. Just ask Devine.

Guaranteed Trumps not part of the deep state. :rolleyes:

Truthteller

Veteran
Covid will be a great excuse to avoid other embarassing debates before the election. However if he acually does have it, chances of getting a bad case considering his age and obesity are high. Boris Johnson is some 20 years younger than Trump even though they somewhat look like twins.

What if he gets back within like a week as if nothing happened? It’ll jeopardise the effectiveness of the opposition’s biggest talking point. I’m also wondering about the treatment he’ll be getting. He has received his first dose of remdesivir, which is basically a supposedly more efficient, but verifiably far more expensive drug than hcq.

Another question would be whether or not he was still taking hcq preventively. Is he setting himself up to take the vaccine before the election to “prove” it works?

justjess

Superstar
I’m not sure it would make sense as a “take the vaccine prove it works” thing... since vaccines aren’t treatments, they’re preventative. Taking a vaccine after the fact would do and prove nothing.. I’m thinking he’s going to die and the right wing has their patron saint. He was taken to the hospital. Their are reports it is serious and he is having trouble breathing. He was given an experimental drug under “compassionate care” - either he dies or he uses it as a way to delay/invalidate the election. Idk. I can’t see any not horrific outcome for this but I tend to the pessimist side of things.

Alternatively this discredits hydroxy as a treatment/preventative and gives them the justification to ram through the vaccine and force it on people.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Maybe he’s the prophet that ushers in the antichrist...

maybe he IS the antichrist and he dies and comes back in a evil resurrection and the end times begin that way..

Maybe he takes this experimental treatment and becomes the first zombie that begins a zombie outbreak that ends the world..

Maybe he dies and PENCE takes his place, ushers in coney and the United States becomes gilead as the dominionists take full control...

Maybe he dies, Biden wins, the country descends into mayhem as militias and antifa battle for control of the streets and China/aliens/iran take cue to invade

So many possibilities both ludicrous and mundane. But it’s 2020 so I wouldn’t count anything out.

on the mundane side.. trump was reportedly taking hydrochloriquine as a preventative so if anything this should prove that is bullshit and doesn’t work. If he does die power wouldn’t pass to pelosi, it would pass to pence. It only goes to pelosi if pence dies or is incapacitated too..

@Karlysymon maybe THIS is why those continuity of government plans were enacted a little while back..

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
A bunch of blue checkmarks on Twitter laughed and wished for his death. What a bunch of sickos.

Helioform

Star
What if he gets back within like a week as if nothing happened? It’ll jeopardise the effectiveness of the opposition’s biggest talking point. I’m also wondering about the treatment he’ll be getting. He has received his first dose of remdesivir, which is basically a supposedly more efficient, but verifiably far more expensive drug than hcq.

Another question would be whether or not he was still taking hcq preventively. Is he setting himself up to take the vaccine before the election to “prove” it works?
He definitely will not die. It's probably as you said to make the disease look tame, to take a placebo vaccine which will replace the mRNA ones for everyone in the USA or to introduce another experimental cure like the one he is taking now.

justjess

Superstar
He definitely will not die. It's probably as you said to make the disease look tame, to take a placebo vaccine which will replace the mRNA ones for everyone in the USA or to introduce another experimental cure like the one he is taking now.
He was on supplemental oxygen yesterday and there are reports he is not doing well. See above link. He also has not tweeted at all, which is most concerning. If this is for a vaccine... it won’t be a benign one. There is no way to develop a benign vaccine on such a short time frame. It’s being rushed and pushed for a reason..

Helioform

Star
He was on supplemental oxygen yesterday and there are reports he is not doing well. See above link. He also has not tweeted at all, which is most concerning. If this is for a vaccine... it won’t be a benign one. There is no way to develop a benign vaccine on such a short time frame. It’s being rushed and pushed for a reason..
That was from the NYT. White House says he is fine and didn't need oxygen.

justjess

Superstar
That was from the NYT. White House says he is fine and didn't need oxygen.
That was from the press conference. One dr said he was fine meadows said something else. Yes, The NY Times printed the story but that doesn’t change what was said.

do you like that source better?

a man obsessed with optics wouldn’t go off to the hospital if he was fine, knowing how that would look. Someone healthy and feeling well would be laying in their bed tweeting - especially since we know how much he loves to. There’s been silence coming from him instead.

I am notjoining the people hoping he dies or gets really sick. I don’t wish that kind of thing on anyone. Plus the scenarios I could see following that happening are really bad.. I’m just stating what was said. Because I’m sure whatever is actually going on there is an endgame that doesn’t look good for any of us.

Awoken2

Superstar
Well I guess you gotta look on the bright side, at least Trump is in the care of lots of people in white coats.

What a complete joke this is

Helioform

Star
That was from the press conference. One dr said he was fine meadows said something else. Yes, The NY Times printed the story but that doesn’t change what was said.

do you like that source better?

a man obsessed with optics wouldn’t go off to the hospital if he was fine, knowing how that would look. Someone healthy and feeling well would be laying in their bed tweeting - especially since we know how much he loves to. There’s been silence coming from him instead.

I am notjoining the people hoping he dies or gets really sick. I don’t wish that kind of thing on anyone. Plus the scenarios I could see following that happening are really bad.. I’m just stating what was said. Because I’m sure whatever is actually going on there is an endgame that doesn’t look good for any of us.
Clip from awoken2 above contradicts all that. Maybe you don't want him to die but there are a bunch of leftists out there, especially in the mainstream media, who do want him to die so I hardly ever take anything they say seriously.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Clip from awoken2 above contradicts all that. Maybe you don't want him to die but there are a bunch of leftists out there, especially in the mainstream media, who do want him to die so I hardly ever take anything they say seriously.
I mean even Fox News is reporting it so I have zero reason to question it. If you want to, go ahead? They said Rbg was doing well right up until she died. Eminem said he had pneumonia when he had od’d and died. It’s pretty common course for famous people and their “people” to downplay medical issues.

Karlysymon

Superstar
@Karlysymon maybe THIS is why those continuity of government plans were enacted a little while back..
I guess so. Re-reading the article on CoG months later now gives me chills and makes me re-think a bunch of things. It seems "they" were just waiting for the right time to play this card.

Here’s my theory: It seems to me that this was purposefully done to set in motion a series of events. It is just too convenient for something like this to happen just weeks before the election. I reiterate my belief that he won’t die (despite what news reports seem to suggest) or that he is wanted dead. If they really wanted to kill him with the virus early on, is it that hard to do? “They” can just get a sick and screaming plant/supporter in the front row at the rallies to get the job done.

It seems to me that this is a top-down job. Get the president sick, then people around him and this eventually trickles through senators and congressmen by month's-end. It is very possible that we are watching the military’s coronavirus plans being set into motion since the information went public. Iam guessing that if “Washington were eviscerated”, that should be a cue to everyone to head out to their bug-out location. It won’t look pretty when the military is in charge and mayhem is unleashed in the streets by whatever means….natural disaster or otherwise.

"Above-Top Secret contingency plans already exist for what the military is supposed to do if all the Constitutional successors are incapacitated. Standby orders were issued more than three weeks ago to ready these plans, not just to protect Washington but also to prepare for the possibility of some form of martial law.

According to new documents and interviews with military experts, the various plans – codenamed Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac – are the underground laws to ensure government continuity. They are so secret that under these extraordinary plans, "devolution" could circumvent the normal Constitutional provisions for government succession, and military commanders could be placed in control around America.

"We're in new territory," says one senior officer, the entire post-9/11 paradigm of emergency planning thrown out the window. The officer jokes, in the kind of morbid humor characteristic of this slow-moving disaster, that America had better learn who Gen. Terrence J. O'Shaughnessy is.

He is the "combatant commander" for the United States and would in theory be in charge if Washington were eviscerated. That is, until a new civilian leader could be installed.

One of the "national essential functions", according to Federal Continuity Directive 1 is that the government "provide leadership visible to the Nation and the world ... [while] maintaining the trust and confidence of the American people" The question is whether a faceless elite could ever provide that confidence, preserving government command but also adding to public panic. That could be a virus too. "

I just want to add that if Continuity of Government goes into effect, America will be the only country in the entire world to have its branches of gov't crippled by the virus aswell as inducing a coin shortage despite other countries locking down but not experiencing the same thing(s). What are the odds?

But a little-known military task force charged with evacuating Washington has already been activated, a task force charged with the most sensitive government mission of "securing" Washington in the face of attackers, foreign and domestic—and if necessary, moving White House and other key government offices to alternate locations.

Last edited: