Transvestigation

minnie82

Superstar
supermodel Stella Tennant , she's dead some time ago , it seems she's in transition there:

QMQS

Established
supermodel Stella Tennant , she's dead some time ago , it seems she's in transition there:

Never heard of ""her"" before. Looking at the pictures, it was the typical androgyn, the elite loves so much and wants us to become. The holy hermaphrodite according to rosicrucian and kabbala mysteries.

Just look at these pcitures. It makes me sick

Slava

Established

Paula Patton and the lost left eye on the photo preview of her IMDB page. It is worth mentioning that she starred in the movie Sacrifice. Also known for her role as a half orc.
The sun and the moon are the eyes of Horus. The left eye, the "Eye of Horus," is often considered a symbol of the moon, and the right eye, the "Eye of Ra," is a symbol of the sun. In Egyptian myths, the god Horus lost his eye (the left eye) in a struggle with Seth, which he then regained and gave to his father Osiris, thereby giving him a new life. The name of the left eye is "ujat" or "utchat," which probably means "healed. Since then, the giving of Horus' eye has been considered a prototype of a sacrifice. The images of Horus' eyes were applied to the vaults of ancient Egyptian tombs, thus protecting the body and the peace of the deceased.
Perhaps there is no such thing as an MTF in the Warcraft universe, but they do know a type of half-orc.
Those broad shoulders, long and powerful arms almost to the knees, the belt of Adonis. In the movie Mission Phantom Tom Cruise had an excellent partner, capable of breaking the back of any Syndicate agent like a match.

I'm not a big expert or much less a fan of Middle-earth, but as far as I know orcs are an artificially created race exclusively male using "black magic". So the hint of the orc gender in the movie is most likely not a reference to the actress' mixed race, but to her bisexuality. That is why her "victim" - the lost left eye - is Luna, female. The movie trailer for Sacrifice and the male solar eye on the IMDB page cannot be coincidental. Read and study the hidden signs.

minnie82

Superstar

Paula Patton and the lost left eye on the photo preview of her IMDB page. It is worth mentioning that she starred in the movie Sacrifice. Also known for her role as a half orc.

Perhaps there is no such thing as an MTF in the Warcraft universe, but they do know a type of half-orc.
Those broad shoulders, long and powerful arms almost to the knees, the belt of Adonis. In the movie Mission Phantom Tom Cruise had an excellent partner, capable of breaking the back of any Syndicate agent like a match.

I'm not a big expert or much less a fan of Middle-earth, but as far as I know orcs are an artificially created race exclusively male using "black magic". So the hint of the orc gender in the movie is most likely not a reference to the actress' mixed race, but to her bisexuality. That is why her "victim" - the lost left eye - is Luna, female. The movie trailer for Sacrifice and the male solar eye on the IMDB page cannot be coincidental. Read and study the hidden signs.
She have manly muscolar legs and thigs

Behumble

Established
Sex slaves thing is a cover for all the trannies in my humble opinion.

I think they do hurt people: children.
Either it's MK or that they are males, I guess doing nudity scenes wouldn't be so emotionally daunting since they have no real female parts to expose lol

It's a thin line between "acting" and straight up stripping and flashing!