Transvestigation - Orange Is The New Black Stars

Yet another topic... What's the count now? Can we at least keep this obsession of yours contained in the original thread please? It's getting a bit ridiculous. Clutter.

Biotio

Established
Yet another topic... What's the count now? Can we at least keep this obsession of yours contained in the original thread please? It's getting a bit ridiculous. Clutter.
Goes to show how widespread this all this clutter (transgendering) is...:rolleyes:

Goes to show how widespread this all this clutter (transgendering) is...:rolleyes:
This has never been proven. There is no god damn agenda. Plus who the flying fuck cares if these celebrities were trans? It won't effect anyone and its their personal business.

RoccoV54

Rookie
Who the fuck cares these stupid transvestigation threads are getting really old and stupid leads me to believe you have a fetish for transgendered individuals. Maybe you should check out Grindr or Craigslist you ignorant cunt.

RoccoV54

Rookie
I hope I don’t get banned but I stand by my comments and foul language haha. And yes Laverne is the only transgender actress on the show. She’s lovely and talented and doesn’t deserved to be dissected like some sort of a science experiment nor should any of the people in your various pointless transphobic threads. Get a fucking life you scumbag loser!

I hope I don’t get banned by I stand by my comments and foul language haha. And yes Laverne is the only transgender actress on the show. She’s lovely and talented and doesn’t deserved to be dissected like some sort of a science experiment nor should any of the people in your various pointless transphobic threads. Get a fucking life and I hope a pre op transgender fucks you in the ass!
You sir or madam are amazing.

RoccoV54

Rookie
You sir or madam are amazing.
Thank you! I really try hard not to resort to foul language and name calling but these threads are pointless and hurtful. We are all in search of the truth whether we’re cysgender, transgender, black, white, straight, gay we all come here because we’re woke to a certain degree and see more than what meets the eye. I believe in certain areas that the LGBT community is being exploited and the elite are profiting off of it. I’m a gay male btw. The same can said about cultural appropriation and how the elite and Hollywood profit from it. However a bogus bullshit thread claiming people are transgender is pointless. If the thread was to show how the media, the elite, and Hollywood are exploiting certain TG celebrities and profiting off of them I could get on board. However with this bullshit I cannot and I hope you have a horrible weekend you stupid twat. Peace and love to everyone else xx

Thank you! I really try hard not to resort to foul language and name calling but these threads are pointless and hurtful. We are all in search of the truth whether we’re cysgender, transgender, black, white, straight, gay we all come here because we’re woke to a certain degree and see more than what meets the eye. I believe in certain areas that the LGBT community is being exploited and the elite are profiting off of it. I’m a gay male btw. The same can said about cultural appropriation and how the elite and Hollywood profit from it. However a bogus bullshit thread claiming people are transgender is pointless. If the thread was to show how the media, the elite, and Hollywood are exploiting certain TG celebrities and profiting off of them I could get on board. However with this bullshit I cannot and I hope you have a horrible weekend you stupid twat. Peace and love to everyone else xx
Wait were you insulting me with that "horrible weekend" line? Just wondering.

RoccoV54

Rookie
Wait were you insulting me with that "horrible weekend" line? Just wondering.
Omg no doll I was so amped up I forgot to specify, I was wishing the author of this thread a horrible weekend haha I hope you have a blessed and beautiful weekend :)

RoccoV54

Rookie
It doesn’t compare to ththe origibal but it was still a good effort to bring it into the 21st century!

Helioform

Star
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger
Get lost retard