Transgender agenda in Kpop

Stina

Rookie
I see some people say that it's offensive towards women etc., and it makes me sad.
You should imagine how sad it makes the women who posses the traits that you guys are categorizing as being male.
All my life I've been very self conscious about my booming voice, because if I talk in my comfortable voice people think I'm raising my voice at them, that I'm yelling, so I've learned early on to speak and sing very quietly. People have given me a lot of grief over the sound my larinx makes, because if someone calls me on the phone and I'm mentally unprepared to change my voice in that moment to a quieter and softer one they'll think me very rude because how my normal voice sounds or when someone annoys me or angers me I unconsciously start responding in my normal voice and they'll accuse me of yelling at them.... and on top of this, thanks to threads like this, I not only have to be self-concious about the sound my larynx makes but also about how large it looks. Oh the joy...
BTW I don' have a hormonal imbalance, I've had to check because of how my thyroid looks.
I've seen you posted prominent veins as another sign of female celebrities being born male.
I've had very prominent veins on my hands, forearms and feet ever since I can remember, because I've always had very bad blood circulation and I also have very thin skin. I've always been very self-conscious about my veins because they're an eye-sore and now because some people on the Internet have deemed this a male trait, I'm going to become even more self-conscious.
Lisa has long arms for her body and long arms mean bad peripheric circulation, plus she obviously bleaches her skin so she's caused her skin to thin = more visible veins.

Yeah, women can be masculine. I have broad shoulders, too. But not all the male features at once!
Forgive me but do you seriously see all male features in all these singers you posted?

So why it seems like almost all the celebs have it? I always wondered why all the celebs and models are so masculine, and men are so feminine. I wish I had role models of real women, not trans, that's why I am here.
Then go ahead and have role models of real women, not the ones on screens who shouldn't qualify as a role model for anyone, not because they may have not been born female but because people shouldn't look up to them....and Thou shall have no idols, LOL

The reason female celebs & models tend to have sharper facial features that are more commonly found in the male population than the female population is because their more angular looks are more memorable than traditional feminine faces, because we remember unusual looks better than ones we can find in most representatives of that gender.
Another reason is because they photograph better, the camera loves individuality and a balanced proportion of sharp and soft, rather than too much softness (in females) and too much sharpness (in males).
So the prettiest woman you have ever seen in real life may look very bland on film and you'll not be inclined to remember that person, so she'll have less chance of ever becoming famous in the first place.
Look at this very pretty and feminine face, I've always been fascinated by facial features especially, but also analyzing all the physical features that differentiate one person from all the others I've seen (it's a professional defect) but this woman, beautiful as she may be, won't stick in my mind even for a few minutes. Her looks don't stand out in any way, so even though in real life her looks may attract admiration, on film and from an artistic point of view she's very boring.
600-156820425-fair-woman.jpg

In males, highly masculine faces are not usually friendly looking, men like these are not the type you can imagine yourself creating a bond with, because let's face it most women imagine themselves with their favorite male celebrity, and if they can't picture themselves with those men they usually don't become their fans
Also like I mentioned before, their too strong features are just too bland looking to remember a man and they don't look as good on camera.

Now there are very feminine looking women and very masculine looking men in show business too, but they're facial or physical features almost always have an unusual trait too, like very big eyes in a woman, floppy ears in a man, very prominent cheeckbones, aegyo bags in female Caucasian celebrities, very deep set eyes in men, etc. Basically traits that are still feminine (in the women) and masculine (in the men) but they're exaggerated or simply unusual for their ethnicity, so therefore they're not boring.

Stina

Rookie
So,what do you suggest one should do?
I thought all sorts of conspiracies are open to discussion here?
You are welcome to have your own opinions on these topics,but,so do others.
Or do you have any suggestions on how to approach this topic?Please,give suggestions and ideas,if you have any.
But,don't deny this topic as rubbish,just because it is insulting or unimaginable.Most of the conspiracies are like that.People find it offensive to think that someone could be doing whatever it was theorised,until they see enough evidence.
And this thread has just started.As more people give more inputs,something will come out of it,probably more convincing pointers about the topic or things that could debunk it.No one knows for sure.
Let people discuss what they want.
At the least,this should be a space to air out their opinions without any judgement.
The problem is that these topics and videos are becoming more and more popular everywhere on the Internet which can have consequences for real people in real life, but who cares right? The possibility that a male fan might have fapped to a woman born with a dick or that a girl's idol might have been born male deserves priority and these beasts that pretend to be something they're not need to be identifyed.
They're airing judgements on asians of all people, the race that has the least diferences between the sexes. You don't realise how funny this is. While you can have a chance of actually identifying transgenders when it comes to white people where representatives of the two genders are the most different out of all races, the idea that you could succesfully identify an asian transgender by pictures alone is pretty unrealistic. Ask people who's career revolves around the human anatomy if you don't believe me.
I saw on the BTS thread a person providing "evidence" that a korean male celeb was born female because he had a flat face and short arms, but he's Korean!!! Most koreans, male and female, have flat faces and short arms. They were applying Caucasian standard features to a Korean, the hilarity.
These people are absolutely obsessed with these things and they don't even have real knowledge about anatomy, how many real people of all races have they drawn, painted or sculpted that they're such experts on these topics?
They find some self-made experts on youtube saying that these traits are female and these are male and they repeat them without ever having analysed the bodies and faces of hundreds or thousands of real people around them, like artists do, to see how different we all are.

Of course I have very little power of stopping this madness but I can express my opinion too, can't I? (and I've got the flu so I really have nothing better to do at the moment)
The reason why I would care about these topics is obvious but I can't figure out why you guys are obssesed with whether someone you'll never meet is XY or XX? Why is it that important to you to dedicate time of your life to this?

Stina

Rookie
Or do you have any suggestions on how to approach this topic?Please,give suggestions and ideas,if you have any.
Actually I do have a suggestion. People who aren't doctors or artists should spare us their "expert" opinions on these topics. Sounds good?

Edit: or forensic investigators

Last edited:
I

inquisitor

Actually I do have a suggestion. People who aren't doctors or artists should spare us their "expert" opinions on these topics. Sounds good?
Wow,interesting.
With this logic,only experts in climatology are eligible to give an opinion on climate change and meteorologists are eligible to give an opinion on chemtrailing!
Normal people's opinion has no value because they don't have a degree or expertise!Is that it?
Nice.
I guess,most of the threads should just stop posting anything as people are not "experts" in these topics but are searching for the truth.
Thank you for your suggestion,kind stranger.:)

I don't know what's the opinion on this shapir0 guy in truther community,but,I guess his reaction suits this post.

Stina

Rookie
If you have checked my post on this thread,I actually posted a video created by an asian about transgenderism in kpop,with asian examples.Check their channel and in one of their videos,you can hear their actual voice and realise that they are asian.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/transgender-agenda-in-kpop.6628/page-3#post-246902

I'm assuming you're referring to this video?
And kp0p related,made by a member on kp0p thread,kind of covers most of the groups that've been mentioned on this thread.Check from 41:54
The photo they posted as a reference at 42:34 has Caucasian skulls, Caucasian!! LOOOOL. And they go on to apply Caucasian standards to asian skulls. Brilliant.
The photo says that males have deeper skulls and while that's most often true for Caucasians (I have a deep skull though) asians on the whole have less aerodynamic skulls, they're a lot flatter, blockier, males and females alike. Usually Caucasian females have a round back of the head (A) and males have a straighter one but in asians, most of them have pretty flat back of the head, male and female.
If you want I can through every photo that they have posted and show you were they're wrong and you can check on Google or whatever browser you want if I'm spewing bullshit or not. These things can be verified, unlike other conspiracies.
The next reference photo 43:09 again has Caucasian skulls. The third one at 43:30 again is Caucasian. At 44:08 again Caucasian reference. At 44:50 again they're comparing asian skulls with Caucasian skulls. I didn't bother to watch the rest of the video after that but if you want, I can go through every frame of it and tell you if they're wrong, why they are wrong in their assumptions, with reasons that you can verify in a library and online yourself.

Yes you don't need a degree in this to know bullshit when you see it, but for some reason some of you guys don't seem to want to see the obvious bullshit in your yard. Do you see it now at least?

And what part of them being asian (if they are), makes one qualified to say whether another asian's body is XX or XY?
I've seen plenty of Caucasians getting it wrong about their own race and we're a lot more obvious than all other races when it comes to female/male proportions and traits. Also asians from different countries have different proportions and physical features, just how like Eastern European women usually have longer arms and necks than South-Western European men. Being able to mostly accurately differentiate men and women from your country doesn't make you an expert in doing the same for people of the same race but from other countries. There are a lot of sub-races and as you know Kpop groups don't only have Korean members, they also have Chinese, Japanese, Philipinos, Thai, mixed asians, half Caucasian, etc
People from my part of the European continent don't have a word for "brain-freeze" because we never experience it. For years I thought it was a figure of speech, but we are sensitive to drafts (the currents of air) while other Caucasians countries experience brain-freeze and make fun of our fear of the draft, because they experience no problems with drafts. We may all look Caucasian but we're different sub-races.

I don't think there's any obsession with these things.
Taking the time to compile hundreds of photos doesn't scream obsession, not at all...

Wow,interesting.
With this logic,only experts in climatology are eligible to give an opinion on climate change and meteorologists are eligible to give an opinion on chemtrailing!
Normal people's opinion has no value because they don't have a degree or expertise!Is that it?
Nice.
I guess,most of the threads should just stop posting anything as people are not "experts" in these topics but are searching for the truth.
Actually yes, I do expect someone who is posting often on a topic about climate/chemtrails/physics/whatever to be experienced about those things.
And expressing opinions on whether chemtrails are contrails or not, or climate change is real or not, or the Earth is flat or round doesn't hurt those poor contrails/chemtrails, because it's not about flesh and blood people. There's a big difference...

I'm not claiming that there aren't undercover transgenders in show business but this obsession of seeing transgenders left and right is ridiculous and can be hurtful in the long run

wakethefakeup

Established
I'm assuming you're referring to this video?

The photo they posted as a reference at 42:34 has Caucasian skulls, Caucasian!! LOOOOL. And they go on to apply Caucasian standards to asian skulls. Brilliant.
The photo says that males have deeper skulls and while that's most often true for Caucasians (I have a deep skull though) asians on the whole have less aerodynamic skulls, they're a lot flatter, blockier, males and females alike. Usually Caucasian females have a round back of the head (A) and males have a straighter one but in asians, most of them have pretty flat back of the head, male and female.
If you want I can through every photo that they have posted and show you were they're wrong and you can check on Google or whatever browser you want if I'm spewing bullshit or not. These things can be verified, unlike other conspiracies.
The next reference photo 43:09 again has Caucasian skulls. The third one at 43:30 again is Caucasian. At 44:08 again Caucasian reference. At 44:50 again they're comparing asian skulls with Caucasian skulls. I didn't bother to watch the rest of the video after that but if you want, I can go through every frame of it and tell you if they're wrong, why they are wrong in their assumptions, with reasons that you can verify in a library and online yourself.

Yes you don't need a degree in this to know bullshit when you see it, but for some reason some of you guys don't seem to want to see the obvious bullshit in your yard. Do you see it now at least?

And what part of them being asian (if they are), makes one qualified to say whether another asian's body is XX or XY?
I've seen plenty of Caucasians getting it wrong about their own race and we're a lot more obvious than all other races when it comes to female/male proportions and traits. Also asians from different countries have different proportions and physical features, just how like Eastern European women usually have longer arms and necks than South-Western European men. Being able to mostly accurately differentiate men and women from your country doesn't make you an expert in doing the same for people of the same race but from other countries. There are a lot of sub-races and as you know Kpop groups don't only have Korean members, they also have Chinese, Japanese, Philipinos, Thai, mixed asians, half Caucasian, etc
People from my part of the European continent don't have a word for "brain-freeze" because we never experience it. For years I thought it was a figure of speech, but we are sensitive to drafts (the currents of air) while other Caucasians countries experience brain-freeze and make fun of our fear of the draft, because they experience no problems with drafts. We may all look Caucasian but we're different sub-races.

Taking the time to compile hundreds of photos doesn't scream obsession, not at all...

Actually yes, I do expect someone who is posting often on a topic about climate/chemtrails/physics/whatever to be experienced about those things.
And expressing opinions on whether chemtrails are contrails or not, or climate change is real or not, or the Earth is flat or round doesn't hurt those poor contrails/chemtrails, because it's not about flesh and blood people. There's a big difference...

I'm not claiming that there aren't undercover transgenders in show business but this obsession of seeing transgenders left and right is ridiculous and can be hurtful in the long run
Yo so if you don't like this thread why are you here??
Any so call woman that have large skull, wide shoulders and no damn hips, long dangle arms, high navel that is above waistline, straight legs with thigh gap(spacing for penis and testicles), flat back and butt that sits low on the body, is a male and was born a male and will die a male. Core DNA cannot be changed. Extra large fake breast and makeup doesn't turn a man into a woman and neither does estrogen shots are surgeries. Forget the label of tagging me transphobic, I've written nothing but the Truth. Truth is Truth and trying to suppress truth is hypocrisy, we live in a time where right is wrong and wrong is right
What is hurtful in the long run is that we are being lied to for decades.

Last edited:

Stina

Rookie
Yo so if you don't like this thread why are you here??
Any so call woman that have large skull, wide shoulders and no damn hips, long dangle arms, high navel that is above waistline, straight legs with thigh gap(spacing for penis and testicles), flat back and butt that sits low on the body, is a male and was born a male and will die a male. Core DNA cannot be changed. Extra large fake breast and makeup doesn't turn a man into a woman and neither does estrogen shots are surgeries. Forget the label of tagging me transphobic, I've written nothing but the Truth. Truth is Truth and trying to suppress truth is hypocrisy, we live in a time where right is wrong and wrong is right
Because:
1. I have the flu so I have no life at the moment
2. I'll be one of the people affected by this
3. because there's a very prolific poster here that keeps bumping this thread up on the first page

Even if there was a man posing as female that had all these attributes you're enumerating, how are you personally affected by this?
I don't think anyone here as transphobic BTW

Stina

Rookie
I am artist. That's why I started this thread and I guess I have a right to talk about what I've been noticing
An artist with formal training that has made at least hundreds of croquis?

If so, then you can tell me whether these positions are possible or not in real life and why that is:
1571877620513.png

Last edited:

Stina

Rookie
I would like to chime in,if that's ok with you.
As I see this drawing,the 1st and the 3rd legs from left go together along with the upper left hand and the lower right hand.
And the rest of the limbs go together as the second set.Is that correct?
I also heard about the ME about this drawing and da vinci's quest to square the circle.
That's a very good take on it and in these cases the axis of the shoulders would be tilted in the opposite direction to the hips which is correct but then the leg who's supporting most of his weight should be directly underneath his head in these positions, unless gravity has no influence in this drawing.

Edit: you can try sitting in that position and have your picture taken from the front and from the side. Your foot will be perfectly aligned with your head when viewed from any side

Yeah, I did
Then you should be able to provide reference drawings like in the video inquisitor posted (but drawings of the correct race) to accompany the pictures you're posting and specifying the name of the bones/traits that make that person a man/woman, instead of just flooding us with dozens of pictures of the same girl in one post. You should posses the lingo (just put it in a translator) and you probably have plenty of books you can photograph drawings of

Last edited:

크루아상

Rookie
Title: Why kpop is evil video
Author: Not your unnie

About following idols:
Bee tea S, Bl@ck p¡nk, $n$d, E×0, M0nst@ x, Red v3lvet, Ex id, Sunme, F x, M@mam00, ㅜw¡ce, S¡$tar, ¡tzy, C L, L0v3lyz, Gugud@ń, 9 mus3s, NCiTy127, P@rk Ji h00n, Highlight, Sup3r jun¡0r, ¡k0n, New east, B 1 a 4, B 1 a a, W¡nn3r, Shine e, TV × Q, G0t 7, Kyùlkyūnģ, T@r@, I0I, L00na, 0h my g¡rl, G fr¡end, Wa$$up, M0m0l@nd, G-¡dle, R tee, One: junğ j@e w0n, He¡ze, A0A, Hyun@, Cho¡ h@nb¡t,F x, Pr¡st¡n, G¡rl's d@y, K@r@, S0y0u, Br@ve girls, Hy0lyn.

About Ev0l. R3d v3lvet were mentioned there, too.
Title: Evol - this kpop tranny group is very evil!
Author: Iron man - peter parker backup account

About Liza
Title: Analyzing a kpop star
Author: Above is below

Title: 10 secretly transgendered kpop stars you should know in 2018
Author: Robin - peter parker backup account

Last edited:

크루아상

Rookie
About Bee tea S

Title: Bts - illuminati bangtan trannies
Author: Peter Parker

Title: You see? Bts look like females!
Author: Bts are baphomet trannies

Title: Bts - the world's biggest transgender kpop group!
Author: Batman - peter parker backup account

Title: The transvestigation of Bts
Author: JLynn VlogZ

Last edited:

wakethefakeup

Established
Because:
1. I have the flu so I have no life at the moment
2. I'll be one of the people affected by this
3. because there's a very prolific poster here that keeps bumping this thread up on the first page

Even if there was a man posing as female that had all these attributes you're enumerating, how are you personally affected by this?
I don't think anyone here as transphobic BTW
I and many others are very much affected by this
Many girls at my school would come to me and tell me that they wanted such a part of my body
This is to bring about a false illusion
I have no problem if today they say in the first place that they made this transition and take into consideration that what you see was not born a biological male or female
But they will not do such a thing
Because then it destroys all their magic and illusion and agenda.

Stina

Rookie
If even after I went and pointed out that the reference drawings in that video belong to the Caucasian race (apart from one that compares a Caucasian female to an Asian male...wow, much logic) and that their particularities should never be applied to Asians, she deemed them very interesting and that they speak for themselves and went ahead and took snapshots of all of those and posted them as proof....I just can't.
If you can't recognize a Caucasian skull from an Asian one when it's not covered by muscle and skin and you can't recognize that Caucasian and Asians have very different figures and body proportions then how can you recognize male Asians from female Asians?
Your singling out famous female Asians for having long and pointy faces when Asians are known to be obsessed with V shaped faces because of how rare they are in a sea of wide faces... If you have a V shaped face, you have a straight ticket to fame...and you're singling them out also for not having big hips, when they're asian (and most of these idols are extremely skinny). Asian women have narrow hips from nature, I had a wider pelvis than most Asian women when I was 9-10 years old.

Jin's shoulders are female looking shoulders now...mind blown
This is a female's back apparently o_O :
jin.jpg
"A male's arms are always longer than the arms of a female when held to the body, so if you measure a woman's arms dangling from the side, the crotch should stop inside the palms of her hands" He's asian, their proportions aren't the same as the ones the quote is referring to, they have shorter limbs so their arms will dangle higher than in the Caucasian sketch with very big feet (very asian, much wow). Also go compare a Russian woman's arm length to an Italian man of the same height. The woman is more likely to have the longer arms.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour when you get to have very masculine little daughters or feminine sons. Karma doesn't forgive.

Don't worry, I'm not going to bother any one of you again, I don't ever want to come back on this forum. If this is what brings value to your lives, then continue the circus.

Stina

Rookie
Wow you definetely hate me, you are so angry.
I don't want to respond directly as you did the same. 'She'...
Firstly, I found a time to watch that video, so I watched it. Secondly, I often take a shots of different videos I watch, because yt videos often tend to become privite or deleted. So, my screenshots aren't related to your post, it's just my habit.
Thirdly, it's awful wishing bad to others.
Fourthly, I've already mentioned I don't want to offense someone, I am not an antifan, I just want to speculate about this topic, and I found a like-minded people here, and started a separate thread not to trigger people in other threads. And it's not only me wanted to start such a thread. If you were wished you wouldn't join this thread, it's simply. Please, don't manipulate us as if we were doing something strongly unacceptable.
Recover your health, and please, be more kindly.

I can't copy-paste your name, I'm using my cursor on a Bamboo graphic tablet and that function doesn't work anymore.
You being hell-bent on flooding the Internet with this stupidity that may very well affect real people in the future, or the present, isn't kind AT ALL. You're very, very prolific, in this rhythm, this thread will catch up to the main Kpop one in the not so distant future.

I didn't wish you bad, I've witnessed Karma at work many, many times, in other people's lives and in my own life.
Doesn't the Bible say that you reap what you sow?
Thanks for the well wishes, Im almost recovered, and I wish you'll one day be able to think of someone other than yourself!

I feel so icky every time I encounter some transgender related topics, but I came here just to say my views on this. kpop spreading the transgender agenda, as well as basically the majority of people? It's a no from me.

cbfd

I can't copy-paste your name, I'm using my cursor on a Bamboo graphic tablet and that function doesn't work anymore.
You being hell-bent on flooding the Internet with this stupidity that may very well affect real people in the future, or the present, isn't kind AT ALL. You're very, very prolific, in this rhythm, this thread will catch up to the main Kpop one in the not so distant future.

I didn't wish you bad, I've witnessed Karma at work many, many times, in other people's lives and in my own life.
Doesn't the Bible say that you reap what you sow?
Thanks for the well wishes, I'm almost recovered, and I wish you'll one day be able to think of someone other than yourself!
No, karma isn't biblical in any way!
https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/does-the-bible-talk-about-karma/
I see you trying to mix the Bible with satanic teachings. You "sneakily" add more and more spiteful lies to the Bible. Don't deceive others! And yes, the Earth doesn't move, has a firmament above and isn't round, no gravity whatsoever.
As for your question on how that matters to anyone. It's obvious as to why! Media imposes those people on us. I don't watch TV but the satanic system is made in a way you can't escape it - education with fake history, evolution, gravity theories, etc; magazines; music videos, etc. Then teens start to think their bodies and faces aren't beautiful enough. Then comes low self-esteem and even plastic surgery. Satan is destroying them both physically and mentally. Not to mention corrupting their souls! Even if you want to you can't escape it. The system wants us in the cities, far from nature and growing our own food until the time of the mark of the beast comes. People are being dumbed down with their heads filled with lies while not even knowing what gender they are nor how to work with their hands. This is Satan killing, stealing and destroying.
Throughout your all comments you really come off as an angry person. While I do agree with you that Kpop still isn't affected by hidden transgenders (there may be 1-2 but I'm still doubtful), you constantly attack passive aggressively the other users.
Transgenderism is definitely predominant when it comes to Hollywood celebrities, scientists, authors etc. I don't even think they're pure human beings at all with the DNA manipulative they do to themselves. There we have blood lines which only God knows for sure what exactly is happening there.
That's why, on a side note, I'm also against the Mk ultra theory. This immediately remove the free will God has given to us. That's why conspiracy theories can make just as addicted as anything else. It will lead you into a vicious cycle of pleasing once again your flesh thinking you know it all or seeing things the way they aren't. Just repent and seek Christ. No need to go any deeper or you'll still in Satan's trap. Once you get that everyone will stand before God, you will start seeing that wasting your time on is exactly what Satan wants you to do(and you think it's right).

Edit: A special edit from me to @Stina and how the use of "you" in the last 2 paragraphs isn't directed at her but to every reader! And please, if you say your goodbyes, then don't come back and write me messages. I'm not changing my comment any further to fit in your own narrative. Oh, and I guess if you're not an English speaker(which you aren't also I remember right from your comments), you can't express your opinion. "Sorry" that i'm not on your level. I'm not gonna derive the thread any further with topics that aren't in relation to this thread.

Last edited:

wakethefakeup

Established
Seeing how YT focused on it and remove videos about this subject (under 5,000 views) they don't want the secret out
If that is not true then why are they removing such videos and pressed about it
I saw how they defined a video explaining biological anatomy as a sensitive video
They don't want us to know it
And I'm sure there are people trolling here that are on the secret and trying to make a joke out of it
too late I woke up already and I'm glad I see more and more people talking about it.