Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

wakethefakeup

Established
Your posts are wonderful! You have so many knowledges. If you had your YT chanel, you would have a lot of subscribers, I'm sure
I was just thinking on opening a Bichute or YT
because this truthess need to be out!
but YT is controlled and Im seeing the trolls all over the comments there
laugh at you if you do not agree with the system so I know they will come to me
maybe I'll open but I need to make it organaized, the symbolisms and notes

Nino

Rookie
More to show you that it's worldwide

Thailand Neko Jump
View attachment 32606View attachment 32607

Four-Mod
View attachment 32608View attachment 32609
View attachment 32610
Skinny Thai boys

Russia
View attachment 32613
View attachment 32614

the males with the blue
the female with the red
these are boyss haha omg we used to sing this song when we were childrens
I mean people were so blind not to see it
or maybe they knew
We were used to think with our eyes

Middle east
View attachment 32616
View attachment 32617
what Nancy Ajram is also a trans??

wakethefakeup

Established
And one more word about this

It's funny that the thread still looks more like a dialog lol. A lot of people avoid this topic.
I've read the latest posts of Frozenrose (who created "Kpop satanic influence" thread) https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-181751
and Maggieca (who created Beteees thread) https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/post-155957
and some other person's post https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-182066
And I get what they were trying to say (I guess I won't be here forever either). I used to become easily addicted of social medias that I was almost losing my connection to reality sometimes. We should put our family and life first, it's important no less then saving this world, so please make sure that you take a good care of yourself first~ That's it
Haha for sure a dialog thread
yes self care is so key..grounding
I can also sometimes get carried away with these topics
both because it is interesting and also sad how long we were lied to and let it all happen

wakethefakeup

Established
I add whom I forgot (just in case)

O my je\/\/el
Ran¡a
Lad¡es code
Lov3lyz
Rainbow
L@ybricks
Urban Z@kap@
Tiger j k
Shann0n W!lliams
Sp¡ca
Jessi
Cheetah
G idl3
B a p
Bl0ck b
B to b
Epic hi
B2st
J@y park
Monst@ x
V i x x
Nu3st
Pentagon
Sh¡nhw@
Str@y kids
Zi0n t
Teen t0p
After school
I'm pretty sure all of them are transgenders or if not they are all under the same control
I just don't see any point in going over them, transvestigating
maybe because I already know for sure and can see clearly now through their body structure, energies
I just know now for a fact
I'm thinking more what the end goal with that or what I can do from now on after knowing this truth
If people are really this blind not to see in the body face that the idol is male to female
then people need to see in the symbolism but we are being taught nothing about it "its just there"

wakethefakeup

Established
We just got used to believing by the eyes by what we see
And not by logic and heart and inuition
That's also why I know there are trolls here
Because if you know there is this agenda
And push the transgenders famous people with such openness
Not to mention the abuse they are going through and that it is without their consent
what the point of asking if ______ is mtf or ftm?
when I discovered they are trans which subconsciously I always knew and felt like its been a lie for me this whoole time
like people just except it like its cool
Think for the idols they would not be able to reach the full capacities and abilities they would have achieved if they had not been manipulated with hormones and not controled
just because media told us they are females they can get pregnant or they are males
thats all an illusion and a big movie they play
without their consent starting before they are even being born and lying to the masses

Last edited:

tin oil

Rookie
According to my research, GD's recent symbol is a daisy (solar symbol) with one petal less. Out in Freemasonry the flower with five petals, opposite to that with a smaller petal (representing the phallus), is the feminine symbol:
View attachment 31696View attachment 31698
And then on the second image, his T-shirt, it includes the two lights of the tree (the female and male side), as well as a circle that surrounds the symbol of the vagina, without point (symbol of the phallus).
does the flower on his hand in this mv mean vagina? does that mean he's actually a girl :/
honestly tho i think asian guys tend to look more girly because of neoteny and i don't feel like a girl but i know i don't have a thing down there so lul idk but i just wanted to confirm what the flower symbolizes. does any flower represent the vagina or.. but i think the flower on his hand is a daisy.

Shuna

Star
does the flower on his hand in this mv mean vagina? does that mean he's actually a girl :/
honestly tho i think asian guys tend to look more girly because of neoteny and i don't feel like a girl but i know i don't have a thing down there so lul idk but i just wanted to confirm what the flower symbolizes. does any flower represent the vagina or.. but i think the flower on his hand is a daisy.
Small correction, personal. I think he's a guy. And then in addition to what you say, it is especially the surgery gives this effect. The removed petal is indeed a symbol of the vagina, on the other hand the daisy is a solar symbol or according to this clip of light.

The white rose refers to sperm:
http://instagr.am/p/B75wgUFAbp_/ The red rose, with intense reports, see violent, since reference to blood. Blood in the rituals makes reference to the symbols of "child" sperm.
In the Boyfriends Bounce clip, two members of the group paint a white rose in red, as in Alice in Wonderland...

wakethefakeup

Established
Do you have any reference for flat earth theory? I believe this now but I can't figure out how sunrises and sunsets work then T_T Stars are diamonds? Moon is flat? There's so many questions...

___
I feel something fishy about this info
(however it may be true, who knows..But I don't care about this anyway) :
33 sections at logo, and there is also 33 degree for ¡llúminati. But they have 99 totally (if I'm not mistaken)
imo flat earth is also created by them
It's like
When you tell people that you do not believe that the earth is in the form of a sphere, they go straight to the theory that it is flat
how about to let the people go and see by themselves the shape and not presenting to us their theories

Shuna

Star
Small correction, personal. I think he's a guy. And then in addition to what you say, it is especially the surgery gives this effect. The removed petal is indeed a symbol of the vagina, on the other hand the daisy is a solar symbol or according to this clip of light.

http://instagr.am/p/B75wgUFAbp_/ The red rose, with intense reports, see violent, since reference to blood. Blood in the rituals makes reference to the symbols of "child" sperm.
In the Boyfriends Bounce clip, two members of the group paint a white rose in red, as in Alice in Wonderland...
To add references to this post: In the new trailer "Rose, Scent, Kiss" by Lee Dae Kwi from AB6IX:
Sans titre-1.jpg

Shuna

Star
Lol I love him soo much, but what does that symbolism mean
The red rose is a symbol of passion. In the case of KPop, it represents more a sexual symbol, than a symbol of simple love:

The perfume is well linked to the moon, I don't have my dictionary, so I'm going to avoid marking it for the moment.
And the kiss, in addition to being a simple kiss, it is also an alliance with the devil.
Note that tattoos is a symbol of marriage.

In this trailer, it is about sexual action, a sexual relationship, more than a love relationship, since it follows the clip of Valentine's Day, this is not surprising. Remember that the heart symbolizes sexual action itself, more than the heart itself.

Shuna

Star
Finally, GD is a girl, I just fell back on his Act III concert: Motte, where GD is operated on to become a man: But what really troubled me about the fact that it is a woman is the clip "Crooked" and the clip "A Boy" whatever seen the clip of "A Boy" does not need to be normally specified and seeing that it decides the sex of the child, very young, by taking it in meaning for god, it makes the VCR even more logical:
Besides before the VDR the title names: "Act II: g-dragon Vs. Kwon ji-yong": Defines a fight, between the character of G-Dragon and the real person, a fight between the program and the person:
Sans titre-1.jpg

The injection of can be done very young and the men, before being a man are women, the Y appears later, it happened that a French skier who participated in a ski lesson, it is revealed to be a man: The extract on the right comes from "Lucky One":
Sans titre-1.jpg

+ Even black liquid (ask because of the over representation of the Black Goo), black blood also appears on the stroke of V:
Sans titre-1.jpg

What is also interesting is their doctors' red clothes, which we mentioned: Besides, the BTS, their outfits turn red.

At the beginning of "A Boy", GD, baby is in an apple, which we can associate with an incubator, connect a pipe and probably like me, he must have received tons of bites unlike, male hormones. Of which in Heartbreaker, he has a collection of apples and in "A Boy", he refers to the character from the film "IA Robot", who moreover quite claims in "Do or Die", the representation of the rooms of the robots, the shape of the tower of Babylon (which normally is in the shape of a pyramid and not like, it is presented below:
Sans titre-1.jpg
The Heroine dressing up as Tomb Raider, the archaeologist.

The crow, as well as the end extraterrestrial, appears as a program (the same effect as in other clips, like in "O Sole Moi" of SF9, when the two planets that meet at the same time in the sky.

In the Apple LED clip of LED Apple, the transparent liquid put in the mouth, which programs the AI (see the eye in the second image), is transparent when it cries, but turns black by the ear:
Sans titre-1.jpg

She or He (the one who puts the liquid, looks like a man), puts the liquid like RAP Monster (acceptance), puts absinthe in the mouth of Jungkook (the corrupt):

Last edited:

Leilah

I was curious as if this applies to nct 127 if you could find a video or pictures that exposes their true gender I would appreciate it.
(Because i just got into them and need to know the truth.)

Hana nia

Rookie
Jennie is a girl-‘elite’ didn’t entirely every celebs to (ftm or mtf). Doesn’t mean Jennie is excluded from their agenda, she is still part of it-could be as mk-ultra, sex beta kitten whatever they call it

However *Jisoo-Rose-Lisa* for sure I can see all those MTF traits in them

Ps: just my opinion. Been following these conspiracy theories for years now especially hollywoods celebs. Its a good thing many are more aware especially people are starting to be aware of this in Kpop industries

AndrAt3A

Established
Wanted to bring back the talk about Itzy's member Yeji.
IMG_20200315_022657.jpg
This new comeback made me think about this thread.
IMG_20200315_015622.jpg
It reminded me of the trans flag right away, plus the outfit is more masculine with the suit jacket and pants.
IMG_20200315_020819.png

Plus big suprise there that right after this song comes out their hair is now all freshly blonde.
IMG_20200315_015837.jpgIMG_20200315_015840.jpg

For some reason i get strong male vibes from this one, the male gaze is very present.
IMG_20200315_015610.jpg
IMG_20200315_015613.jpg

The song is all about wanting to just be yourself and Yejis scenes are all her enjoying a vague -could be any type- club atmosphere.
Just seems very telling what scenes/settings they chose for each member for a song about wanting to be yourself. To quote the main chorus "I don't wannabe somebody, just wannabe me."
Plus when someone calls you a wannabe its usually never a good thing... maybe yeji is just a wannabe female to be very blunt.

sadtruth

Established
I don't think you can tell if someone is transgender by body/facial shape because some girls are big boned, some men have a smaller body type etc so I've never thought of them being transgender but there's a lot of blurring gender lines that disturbs me especially with male idols.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Also I will add
that the idols as children are being forced to be transgender from birth and that these children are then made into celebrities, to force the transgender agenda down our throats against our will.
Now you ask yourself do they know that they are transgendered? we don't know what education they are going through and what they are being told chances are they are probably lying to them
By the time they get older and at this stage they are already educated and deep in it

The point is that this is another division between humans (as if there is not enough already), create confusion
this is part of theyre magic, to manipulate the sexes.
Soooo basically systemic child abuse at its finest eh?