Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

minnie82

Superstar
Maybe I'm crazy but I don't think yüri is the same yüri. I think of britney spears and the body doubles or clones. Present yüri have less hips and much paler skin. Something to think about.

I noticed the numbers on their shirts too. 9, 24 (6) and 21 (3). The elites love 3,6,9. Numbers of the beast
maybe present Yuri didn't use hips pad eh eh jokes apart , didn't believe in the cloning thery, always skeptical about that

wonderer

Rookie
What do you guys think? I drew the head size of Lísa and hyunjín is this correct? They seem to have the same skull size so does this mean hyunjín is not a trany and is a real dude? His face is huge though? But the sloping shoulders is what bothers me. Even though they are both wearing a suit Lisá's shoulder is more broad and straight and hyunjín has sloped shoulder.What do you guys think?

Attachments

minnie82

Superstar
What do you guys think? I drew the head size of Lísa and hyunjín is this correct? They seem to have the same skull size so does this mean hyunjín is not a trany and is a real dude? His face is huge though? But the sloping shoulders is what bothers me. Even though they are both wearing a suit Lisá's shoulder is more broad and straight and hyunjín has sloped shoulder.What do you guys think?
yes they have the same skull size from the pictures , i know that Lisa is not a bio woman ..

wonderer

Rookie
Someone told me who is really good at spotting a trañy that hyúñjïn is a girl on testosterone. So nobody is exempted on kpop huh 100% all of them are inverted.
What do you guys think?

Behumble

Established
Someone told me who is really good at spotting a trañy that hyúñjïn is a girl on testosterone. So nobody is exempted on kpop huh 100% all of them are inverted.
What do you guys think?
I am not familiar with hyujin, is he a member of stray kids? After a quick look, I don't think he is inverted.

1677756693676.png

Shoulders wider than hips and male straight Q angle.

1677756917650.png

Hand as big as his face and a thick neck, women's hands are smaller in comparison. Big skull doesn't necessary mean it's a man, it's dependent on the size in ratio of other features like eyes, nose etc. Women's eyes are placed closer than men, in your pic with Lisa you can see both their eyes are quite distanced, also she has long arms but hiding it by bending them.

minnie82

Superstar
I am not familiar with hyujin, is he a member of stray kids? After a quick look, I don't think he is inverted.

View attachment 84945

View attachment 84946

Hand as big as his face and a thick neck, women's hands are smaller in comparison. Big skull doesn't necessary mean it's a man, it's dependent on the size in ratio of other features like eyes, nose etc. Women's eyes are placed closer than men, in your pic with Lisa you can see both their eyes are quite distanced, also she has long arms but hiding it by bending them.
i think he's just a femininize guy

wonderer

Rookie

but women are leggy and men have short legs. The longest part of a womans body is their legs and men are their long torso. A lot of people noticed hyûñjín has really long legs in proportion to a woman. He might have big hands because of human growth hormones. He's tall and his limbs are long because of testosterone. But his shoulders are so sloped going down like a woman.

But I do see a lot of their fans that saw and took pictures of his bulge stráykíds hyúñjín. Could this be a real pénís? A prosthetic? Or he's a utero baby a girl with a penís?
ur exaggerating a bit lmao first his nipples now this. We don't have to zip anyone's pants to know whether they are inverted or not. The biggest problem is that he's a man (as far as we know) but while making him look the most feminine possible which is one of the worst things

wonderer

Rookie
Oh wait Lisås head is bigger than hyûnjín

Behumble

Established
But I do see a lot of their fans that saw and took pictures of his bulge stráykíds hyúñjín. Could this be a real pénís? A prosthetic? Or he's a utero baby a girl with a penís?
Whether or not it's a prosthetic, you can clearly see he does not have child bearing hips.

Hormones do not change bone development/structure.

Screenshot_20230303-045352~2.png

He has male proportions, even in drag he doesn't resemble a woman to me.

Screenshot_20230303-045527~2.png

From what I've seen, I believe he is bio male.

ur exaggerating a bit lmao first his nipples now this. We don't have to zip anyone's pants to know whether they are inverted or not. The biggest problem is that he's a man (as far as we know) but while making him look the most feminine possible which is one of the worst things
This is it. Drag men or effeminate men are different from FTM trans. The gender blurring in Kpop is clear but simply putting lipstick on a guy doesn't make him a woman. It's just one step in the door to their agender.

minnie82

Superstar
Whether or not it's a prosthetic, you can clearly see he does not have child bearing hips.

Hormones do not change bone development/structure.

View attachment 84962

He has male proportions, even in drag he doesn't resemble a woman to me.

View attachment 84963

From what I've seen, I believe he is bio male.

This is it. Drag men or effeminate men are different from FTM trans. The gender blurring in Kpop is clear but simply putting lipstick on a guy doesn't make him a woman. It's just one step in the door to their agender.
Like i wrote above he's Just a feminize guy