Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

free2018

Star
Thank you for your response. That was one of the things that stood out to me when I saw those pictures. Another thing that I have noticed lately is his lack of adams apple, bigger chest, smaller waist, and slender legs that just screams ftm to me...
View attachment 75260

View attachment 75261

View attachment 75259
Great finds.
Anatomically, he does have the body of a female.
His face has had lots of work...

free2018

Star
Most east Asian men have softer features so they can be very convincing as a woman.

I think Jen ny is genuinely a female, I don't sense any masculine vibes from her. If you look at footages from her childhood she's definitely a girl.

Most East Asian men on the street look like men. One WOULD not confuse them with East Asian women.
I would NOT confuse them with East Asian women. Then we have to add that Koreans, Chinese people and the Japanese DO not look the same-- for example.
It is about the skull size. It's about the rest of the skeletal structure. It's about the fingers. It's about Adam's apple.
Some aliens in the West may indeed be of Asian origin-- different countries.

Jennie? She has a darkness about her.
As a child? I see a boy with long hair, possibly.
I am not convinced she is a woman.

Culturally, "she" is a Baphemot, an idol to millions. Best case scenario? She is a woman hosting demons throwing up her one eyed god.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpg

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Most east Asian men have softer features so they can be very convincing as a woman.

I think Jen ny is genuinely a female, I don't sense any masculine vibes from her. If you look at footages from her childhood she's definitely a girl.

yes i think Jennie and Rosè are the girls in the group ..

queen82

Star
I think jenn!e is a born female as well. L!sa is the one I suspect from that group. This is a recent video of L!sa with a top that highlights her massive shoulders and male collarbone. It's the first time I've seen her or should I say him without bangs..
i suspect Jisoo too..

Behumble

Established
Most East Asian men on the street look like men. One WOULD not confuse them with East Asian women.
I would NOT confuse them with East Asian women. Then we have to add that Koreans, Chinese people and the Japanese DO not look the same-- for example.
It is about the skull size. It's about the rest of the skeletal structure. It's about the fingers. It's about Adam's apple.
Some aliens in the West may indeed be of Asian origin-- different countries.

Jennie? She has a darkness about her.
As a child? I see a boy with long hair, possibly.
I am not convinced she is a woman.

Culturally, "she" is a Baphemot, an idol to millions. Best case scenario? She is a woman hosting demons throwing her one eyed god.

View attachment 75298
By soft features I mean less chiseled, lack of facial hair, overall shorter in height, slimmer frame and more youthful looking. My point was that it takes much more effort to convince the people that a 6ft squared jawed, hairy chested, full bearded guy is a woman.

Despite these qualities and even feminine looking Asians there's no despute of their gender compared with females. No one will be confused if they were to see them on the street.

We can disagree about Jen it's ok, from what I know about her she belongs to a rich family and has ties with the company. So anything is possible with her but we can only speculate at this point.

free2018

Star
By soft features I mean less chiseled, lack of facial hair, overall shorter in height, slimmer frame and more youthful looking. My point was that it takes much more effort to convince the people that a 6ft squared jawed, hairy chested, full bearded guy is a woman.

Despite these qualities and even feminine looking Asians there's no despute of their gender compared with females. No one will be confused if they were to see them on the street.

We can disagree about Jen it's ok, from what I know about her she belongs to a rich family and has ties with the company. So anything is possible with her but we can only speculate at this point.
Fair enough. I get you.

I think the South Koreans seem to be experts at feminization of the trannies.

On a complete side note, NK comes to mind. The North Koreans are as well. I wonder about Kim Jung Un— very feminine body structure.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Thank you for your response. That was one of the things that stood out to me when I saw those pictures. Another thing that I have noticed lately is his lack of adams apple, bigger chest, smaller waist, and slender legs that just screams ftm to me...
View attachment 75260

View attachment 75261

View attachment 75259
I forgot to add to my post lack of bulge as well
3daac21296640ab1feeab4f823d4de7d.jpg