toyota dirty is clean commerical

here we go!!! now the Toyota brand is in on "everything bad" is "good". Seen the new commercial for their Corolla? The couple going through car wash..young attendant staring mouth agape..car wash ends ,,cut to clip of naughty couple jumping back in front seat..wink wink..is it the car or them he was staring at? Because you know,",dirty "is now "clean" ..(that's what they tell us at end of commercial),,,,,right there to read it,,(make sure we know what their telling us)..while the whole time the song .."I put a spell on you" is playing in background. Its all backwards!!!!.Yep .putting a spell on us!!!

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Wow, that's absolutely disgusting, in the old days we used to search for hidden secret subliminal messages. Nowadays they're just BLATANTLY out in our faces!! It's like they came to a point where they realized how much people are brainwashed and mind controlled by them that they don't even bother to hide half the things they do! Can you link the commercial btw?

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I found the commercial and watched it but I don't really get it, like why did the couple suddenly come from the back to the front, is there some message behind the dirty>clean at the end....

unfortunately the message is they were doing the "dirty" in back seat during car wash..just another look at how they are bringing down morality and respectability in public spaces..the motto is now ..do what you want where you want..remember Miley,,Brittany and many others are promoting low level degenerate behavior to our young people..just another idea for fun in their book..

Vytas

Star
Wouldn't be so happy after that time of span lol...Reality check please. Spell failed Toyota does not equal happiness..

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I think this backlash greatly. The other people were looking in disgust and I believe most people use the "greather than" > as a arrow pointing towards something... I mean, I like to program once in a while and I get confused a bit with > and < so Dirty > Clean at just face value would be dirty getting clean. Funny how you can get the intended message and turn it upside down.

And about this being permissible on modern tv... do you guys remember Lynx/Axe spray ads from yore?

MP3D

Established
I found the commercial and watched it but I don't really get it, like why did the couple suddenly come from the back to the front, is there some message behind the dirty>clean at the end....
no. its just an ad using sex appeal. nothing more to it.