Titan submarine disaster real or hoax?

figure of authority

Established
What is your opinion of the Titan sub hype? The media and internet keeps popping up with it all the time, Free masons like James Cameron show up to give their opinions, eBay sellers are now selling 3D printed models of the sub, also the Titanic hype has gone up again, Titanic is a $$$$$$$ making big business with all the merchandise being sold, also one wonders if the sub news is to take people away from other events happening around them?

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
Honestly, ain't no way they (and by they, I mean fellow billionaires or people that are the highest authority beyond that) are gonna let some billionaires die.

Now of course when the rich are bored, they start to do questionable things because to them it's like, "okay I have all this money, I don't know what to do because I've done everything" so it's a possibility they could've went but I highly doubt it.

I believe that the billionaires are still alive, they never went on that submarine. Everything was just smoke and mirrors. Any "proof" they show is merely advanced edited pictures. The submarine was a distraction.

clambot

Veteran
I'd like to see them all pop out of a big jack-in-the-box or one of those old timey birthday cakes (the ones a dancing girl would pop out of?) and holler "SURPRISE!! NYUCK NYUCK FOOLED YA!!!!" This would need to happen on some type of "Investigation Report: What REALLY happened to the Submarine Fellers" (hosted by Geraldo) and after an hour of suspense--SURPRISE!!!!

I'd watch that.

Visiting the site of the Titanic shipwreck, whether in person or through virtual tours, is generally considered a controversial topic due to a few reasons:
  1. Preservation of the Site: The Titanic is a resting place for the souls who perished in the tragic event. Many believe that the site should be treated with respect and dignity, similar to any other memorial or graveyard. Visiting the wreckage can potentially disturb or damage the delicate remains, undermining efforts to preserve the site for future generations.
  2. Ethical Concerns: Exploring the Titanic wreck can be seen as a form of voyeurism, capitalizing on a tragedy for entertainment purposes. It may be considered insensitive to profit from a disaster that claimed the lives of over 1,500 people and caused immense grief to their families.
  3. Risk and Safety: The Titanic rests at a depth of around 12,000 feet (3,800 meters) in the North Atlantic Ocean. The extreme underwater conditions pose significant risks to any attempt to physically visit the wreckage. Deep-sea expeditions require specialized equipment, expertise, and substantial financial resources. Additionally, the journey itself can be dangerous due to the potential for accidents or equipment failures.
  4. Environmental Impact: Any human activity in the deep ocean can have unintended consequences for the marine ecosystem. Increased visits to the Titanic wreck could disturb or damage the surrounding environment, including the delicate marine life and the remains of the ship itself. Conservation efforts and respect for the ecological balance are crucial in preserving our oceans.
Considering these factors, many experts argue that the Titanic site should be left undisturbed, allowing it to serve as a solemn memorial and a reminder of the tragedy that unfolded in 1912. Instead, efforts should be focused on preserving the memory of those who lost their lives and continuing to learn from the event to prevent similar disasters in the future.

The current tragedy was in the fast place a bad idea.

My thoughts,
Regards

Lurking009

Veteran
Real. There is zero logic or sense behind setting up an elaborate hoax just to disappear, especially considering the father and son left behind a wife/mother. They took a chance, knew the risks, signed the contract, and died.

Lurking009

Veteran
Visiting the site of the Titanic shipwreck, whether in person or through virtual tours, is generally considered a controversial topic due to a few reasons:
  1. Preservation of the Site: The Titanic is a resting place for the souls who perished in the tragic event. Many believe that the site should be treated with respect and dignity, similar to any other memorial or graveyard. Visiting the wreckage can potentially disturb or damage the delicate remains, undermining efforts to preserve the site for future generations.
  2. Ethical Concerns: Exploring the Titanic wreck can be seen as a form of voyeurism, capitalizing on a tragedy for entertainment purposes. It may be considered insensitive to profit from a disaster that claimed the lives of over 1,500 people and caused immense grief to their families.
  3. Risk and Safety: The Titanic rests at a depth of around 12,000 feet (3,800 meters) in the North Atlantic Ocean. The extreme underwater conditions pose significant risks to any attempt to physically visit the wreckage. Deep-sea expeditions require specialized equipment, expertise, and substantial financial resources. Additionally, the journey itself can be dangerous due to the potential for accidents or equipment failures.
  4. Environmental Impact: Any human activity in the deep ocean can have unintended consequences for the marine ecosystem. Increased visits to the Titanic wreck could disturb or damage the surrounding environment, including the delicate marine life and the remains of the ship itself. Conservation efforts and respect for the ecological balance are crucial in preserving our oceans.
Considering these factors, many experts argue that the Titanic site should be left undisturbed, allowing it to serve as a solemn memorial and a reminder of the tragedy that unfolded in 1912. Instead, efforts should be focused on preserving the memory of those who lost their lives and continuing to learn from the event to prevent similar disasters in the future.

My thoughts,
Regards
Agreed. This should never have become a tourist destination.

figure of authority

Established

My thoughts,
Regards
I`ll say straight out as a person who was once into this hype, Titanic is a big money making business even for those "experts" who keep pushing the memorial agenda but yet buy our books and videos instead , I`m for salvage and preservation of items but now with all this cry about graves the ship has protection from NOAA/UNESCO who think the oceans belong to them, not. The internet has various sites for titanic talk, each year in April they have to bring out the same old story about that ship nothing new, the recent 3D scans are to make all the fan`s mouth water, and whether they admit or not they have made this ship a God and it`s crew and passengers saints and like the only people that died and ship that sank in history in their eyes, and the two things the titanic community hates the most is when the olympic/titanic switch is mentioned or salvage. I wonder why the wreck is so well protected and what is it hiding for all this memorial fiasco?

wonder why the wreck is so well protected
I just stumbled across this post. Could this have something to do with it?

For example there's a CT that it wasn't the Titanic that was sunk, but her sister ship the Olympic in an insurance scam.
The Olympic had been damaged in two earlier collisions with other ships and probably wouldn't have been granted a renewal of her certificate of seaworthiness by the Board of Trade, so by deliberately hitting an iceberg a glancing blow they could sink her and rake in a big insurance payout.
The possible "evidence" of a scam lies on the seabed, because when modern deep-sea submersibles went down to look at the Titanic they saw that the nameplate on the bow had partially rusted away, revealing parts of another nameplate beneath, bearing the letters 'MP' as in 'Olympic' (below)-

It's not impossible that it was a different ship, it being long before the social media era and all.

The only thing i would say is that rather than insurance fraud alone i could see another motive, perhaps some powerful passengers being passed off as dead. I don't have all my facts straight right now, just speculating.

As for the titan submarine implosion, there's some odd connections. The ceo of oceangate being married to the great granddaughter of two of the original passengers for one.

The great grand father wasn't some random guy, but a cofounder of macy's dept store. There's some occult symbolism relating to macy's that i heard about in a video once, but i forgot the details.

I mentioned these things in a previous post:

Posting here to not make whole new thread, im not quite sure yet if it's a conspiracy or a coincidence...

Anyway, it appears the ceo of the sub was married to a descendant of a couple who died in the original titanic shipwreck.

And apparently the great grandfather was a co founder/owner of Macy's dept store. I think i saw in a video once that there was some symbolism regarding macys but i dont remember what the video was called.

Also, the navy apparently knew right away that the sub had imploded, but didn't bother to tell anyone and let them keep assuming they might still be alive?

Anyone have any thoughts on this story? Conspiracy or coincidence?
We also discussed some theories on this thread

Also in 1898 a book that was predictive programming was published about the sinking of an "unsinkable" ship after striking an ice berg

Futility is a novella written by Morgan Robertson, first published in 1898. It was revised as The Wreck of the Titan in 1912. It features a fictional British ocean liner named Titan that sinks in the North Atlantic Ocean after striking an iceberg. The Titan and its sinking are famous for similarities to the passenger ship RMS Titanic and its sinking 14 years later. After the sinking of the Titanic the novel was reissued with some changes, particularly to the ship's displacement.[1]
Lastly, this video was recommended elsewhere regarding the titanic being purposely sank, and why.

Disclaimer, i haven't watched it yet and dont know if it is worth the time investment.

figure of authority

Established
I just stumbled across this post. Could this have something to do with it?

It's not impossible that it was a different ship, it being long before the social media era and all.

The only thing i would say is that rather than insurance fraud alone i could see another motive, perhaps some powerful passengers being passed off as dead. I don't have all my facts straight right now, just speculating.

As for the titan submarine implosion, there's some odd connections. The ceo of oceangate being married to the great granddaughter of two of the original passengers for one.

The great grand father wasn't some random guy, but a cofounder of macy's dept store. There's some occult symbolism relating to macy's that i heard about in a video once, but i forgot the details.

I mentioned these things in a previous post:

We also discussed some theories on this thread

Also in 1898 a book that was predictive programming was published about the sinking of an "unsinkable" ship after striking an ice berg

Lastly, this video was recommended elsewhere regarding the titanic being purposely sank, and why.

Disclaimer, i haven't watched it yet and dont know if it is worth the time investment.

The MP was CGI, I talked to the guy who made this documentary years ago and he admitted it because according to him the person who had the real footage would not part with it, so the maker of the documentary had no choice but to CGI it.

redqueen

Superstar
just about three months later and they've found remains
that are "exceptionally preserved" how after all that time
all the life in the ocean that would feed on those remains
,currents etc.. how can there be any found

just about three months later and they've found remains
that are "exceptionally preserved" how after all that time
all the life in the ocean that would feed on those remains
,currents etc.. how can there be any found

Exactly, especially since they claimed that they were imploded from all the pressure and died instantly.