This Is What Humanity Has Amounted To.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I remember when it was "Civil Unions. We only want civil unions because we want to have certain legal rights/protections. We can get married on our own in our own churches, but yall wont accept it so we can go with Civil Unions. We wont attack marriage." and once the straight world accepted that it was: "No, we want full marriage rights."

And we see this same process playing our with pedo/lgbt-ish now aimed at the youth. It starts with "we just want this basic thing, and would NEVER do that extreme thing" and we see where it ends up.

Lalas

Star
Tulochen, I'm sorry, but I just want to tell you one fact: when memes are posted on such a large scale, people with smaller monitors (like me) can't see them entirely, and the idea of the meme is lost. (I don't know how is on a smartphone.) By clicking on the meme (before posting it), you can size it, to the delight of visitors to the topic.

Are you annoyed that I'm interfering with you? :) Well, what: there is no complete happiness. :D

Tulochen

Rookie
Tulochen, I'm sorry, but I just want to tell you one fact: when memes are posted on such a large scale, people with smaller monitors (like me) can't see them entirely, and the idea of the meme is lost. (I don't know how is on a smartphone.) By clicking on the meme (before posting it), you can size it, to the delight of visitors to the topic.

Are you annoyed that I'm interfering with you? :) Well, what: there is no complete happiness. :D
Thank you for letting me know this, I didn't even consider the possibility! I will definitely resize them from here on! Blessings!View attachment 99561View attachment 99561

I'm trying it now, please let me know if this is still too big, k?View attachment 99561

1700873986413681.png

Lalas

Star
Thank you for letting me know this, I didn't even consider the possibility! I will definitely resize them from here on! Blessings!View attachment 99561View attachment 99561

I'm trying it now, please let me know if this is still too big, k?View attachment 99561

View attachment 99563
It's the perfect size for me. I don't know about others, maybe everyone else has much bigger monitors than me, but I doubt it. I only told my opinion as I think it; I'm not trying to advise you or anything, you do what you want. :)

Tulochen

Rookie
I remember when it was "Civil Unions. We only want civil unions because we want to have certain legal rights/protections. We can get married on our own in our own churches, but yall wont accept it so we can go with Civil Unions. We wont attack marriage." and once the straight world accepted that it was: "No, we want full marriage rights."

And we see this same process playing our with pedo/lgbt-ish now aimed at the youth. It starts with "we just want this basic thing, and would NEVER do that extreme thing" and we see where it ends up.
Indeed, i remember back when homosexuality was considered a mental disorder, and was still illegal in many states. It's been a classic example of slow boiling the frog to death, hastened by the nations movement away from our general tradional Christian morals.
One shudders when imagining where it's headed, but then, we all know, don't we? As it was in the days of Noah...1559852814842.png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Indeed, i remember back when homosexuality was considered a mental disorder, and was still illegal in many states. It's been a classic example of slow boiling the frog to death, hastened by the nations movement away from our general tradional Christian morals.
One shudders when imagining where it's headed, but then, we all know, don't we? As it was in the days of Noah...View attachment 99564
That cartoon hits the nail on the head!