The Truth behind Samuel's father's death.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
As more time passes by, I'm starting to think that Samuel's father death was not just some "random murder", I'm a 100% it has to do with a reason we don't know about, I'm starting to think he was a sacrifice, what do y'all think??

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Are you talking about kp0p samuel's father's death in mexico?
If so,he crossed paths with mexican cartels about money.They beat him up to death.He tried to namedrop his son to use his fame,but, they didn't care.Word is that if the samuel was there,he would've died too.
But,this could very well be a sacrifice as the cartels and other sort of mafia like triads,gangs and yakuza are used to make sacrifices as in the case of tentaci0n and n1psey hussle.
Wow, this is the first time hearing the full story, but I can't help but think it's fishy, how does someone just randomly cross paths with evil cartels over money, and even if that's possible, I don't think they killed him entirely on money, if this is true, I think maybe it was all planned and the cartels where waiting for him to murder him because someone high in social ranking ordered them and probably paid them money to murder him and make it look like it was over money so that they could maybe could use him as a sacrifice but again I'm not sure how they found the body if he was really used a sacrifice. This is just my theory after all....

sandonthebeach

Established
Official story is that he has been involved in shady deals with them regarding cars.But,I think drugs are also involved somewhere along the way.And money laundering.
Mexico is a dangerous country. Sadly, these things are not that uncommon. Samuel should better stay out of the country, for his own safety. Perhaps, as you said, there are involved drugs and money laundering.

cadiz

Star
he posted some weird pictures

the second pic of him crying looks kinda staged tbh.. Dont know what really happened maybe is true his father was involved in some shady stuff. Wait and see what hapens with Samuel career....in case he has a big blow up we will know

sandonthebeach

Established

the second pic of him crying looks kinda staged tbh.. Dont know what really happened maybe is true his father was involved in some shady stuff. Wait and see what hapens with Samuel career....in case he has a big blow up we will know
In the second pic, his reaction looks fake. Is he using the death of his father to gain some pity points? I don't want to think that but...

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Am I the only one that found him posing in front of his fathers casket (I hope that is what it's called I don't remember :() weird and unsettling? and it didn't seem as if he was that sad.. I may be wrong though but it just seemed off
Ikr! Same, you're not the only one, especially the second picture, I found it weird he posed as if he was crying, not to be mean but it looks like it's fake crying or staged in the second picture. I'm not sure a real grieving person would really pose like that.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
In the second pic, his reaction looks fake. Is he using the death of his father to gain some pity points? I don't want to think that but...
That's what I thought too, like he want empathy and attention.... I don't wanna deny his grieving but that photo is just a no-no.

Mr.Fishnet

Established

Everyone is thinking maybe he'll blow up but I'm feeling like the sacrifice was not for Samuel but for another kpop group, for an upcoming comeback? But I don't know who exactly....

cadiz

Star
Everyone is thinking maybe he'll blow up but I'm feeling like the sacrifice was not for Samuel but for another kpop group, for an upcoming comeback? But I don't know who exactly....
it could be....but why chose Samuel? I imagine he has to win something from the situation
If this was a sacrifice

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Hi everyone, so I just read this post and this just seems so much sketchy.... What do you think??? Screenshot_20190731-175001_Chrome.jpg