The True Age Of Aquarius ?

venuseclipse

I have recently come across various articles mentioning this but i am clueless yet ive tried research and found nothing. Intrigued as to see if anybody else is into astronomy/astrology and would be able to explain, link, or share any info! Thanks.

Considering Hugo created a follow-up video, I thought I’d post both. In them he discusses an event that’s happening in the UK from May 20th to the 22nd called the “Better Way Conference”, which is sponsored by World Council for Health. Apparently, he received a lot of backlash from the first video where he explains in the second, he initially said that all the doctors and lawyers attending the conference are controlled opposition. Personally, I commend him for not drawing any strong conclusions, but there’s enough information about the funding of the conference for people to be suspicious. IMHO, I don’t think they’re all controlled opposition, but I do believe there are some that he's mentioned that have made me raise my eyebrow on occasion.

I think at this point, it should be a given that Sacha Stone and Russel Brand are shills and are into the New Age movement. However, the flack against Hugo seems to be stemming from lumping all of those who’ve been against the lockdowns and forced injections for the last two years are “pro-Trump” and are into the new age crap, as that’s who’s funding the conference. When researched, Hugo discovered the funders appear to have ties to Alice Bailey and Helena Blavatsky’s Lucis Trust, a.k.a. “Age of Aquarius”.

In the end, I agree with Hugo’s advice and that is to be wary of anyone who is advocating the New Age movement because these believers/followers have been wanting to implement it worldwide and have wanted to usurp Christianity and/or the belief in the Creator for quite some time. As I’ve mentioned earlier, the year for AoA is supposed to be 2025, but it’s been removed from Wikipedia, however, it is mentioned in the “They Live” movie. This is why I think it’s important for the people who are committing crimes against humanity worldwide NEED to be held accountable. Until they are, it’s all theatre.

TRUMP'S NEW AGE DOCTOR NETWORK / Hugo Talks

The Aquarian LUCIFERIAN Agenda / New Age Doctor Network Part 2 / Hugo Talks

World Council for Health Coalition Partners

Last edited: