The Sun, Great Pyramid, Illuminati, America, and Trump all connect to 5776.

menorahman100

Rookie
5776 uzesrtr.png

The Great Pyramid, worshipped by the Freemasons, is 5,776 INCHES TALL. 5776" is the Vesica Piscis of 6666", the Washington Monument.

The Sun' surface temp is 5,776 kelvin. The Sun is worshipped by the Freemasons, and represents Gnostic Illuminati enlightenment.

The Illuminati and the United States of America were both founded in 1776 AD, which is 5776 AL in the Freemasonic calendar.

Donald Trump, the Antichrist himself, came down the Golden Escalator in 2016 AD, which is 5776 AM on the Jewish Scottish Rite calendar.

Last edited:

Diogenes

Established
It means that God allowed Satan to make the Great Pyramid, which encodes the Sun, the Illuminati, America, and the Antichrist Donald Trump.
I still don't get it. Is it good or bad ? And, based on what knowledge,are we extracting this conclusion ?

Daze

Superstar
You know who also loves numbers? The devil.

Are you Jewish? Menorah indicates this. But if you think Trump is the antichrist, then you're obviously some sect of Christian.
Thought you might be Muslim with the rahman, but Muslims have a very accurate description of whom the antichrist is, and it's definitely not Trump :)

I suggest you avoid numerology in all of its forms as magic will only lead you to the devil and welcome to VC.

menorahman100

Rookie
I still don't get it. Is it good or bad ? And, based on what knowledge, are we extracting this conclusion ?
Based on the fact that God allowed the fallen angels to construct the Great Pyramid to the dimensions of the symbolic number 5776.

menorahman100

Rookie
You know who also loves numbers? The devil.

Are you Jewish? Menorah indicates this. But if you think Trump is the antichrist, then you're obviously some sect of Christian.
Thought you might be Muslim with the rahman, but Muslims have a very accurate description of whom the antichrist is, and it's definitely not Trump :)

I suggest you avoid numerology in all of its forms as magic will only lead you to the devil and welcome to VC.
So, do you admit that the Sun's surface temp, the founding of America & the Illuminati, along with the Great Pyramid and Trump are all connected around the exact same number, 5776, and that this number (5776) when drawn into a Vesica Piscis reveals 6666, the number of the Man Beast?

Daze

Superstar
So, do you admit that the Sun's surface temp, the founding of America & the Illuminati, along with the Great Pyramid and Trump are all connected around the exact same number, 5776, and that this number (5776) when drawn into a Vesica Piscis reveals 6666, the number of the Man Beast?
It's telling you don't want to admit your faith. Almost like you don't have one.

menorahman100

Rookie
It's telling you don't want to admit your faith. Almost like you don't have one.
When did I ever deny my faith? My faith is strong in YHWH and his Son Yahusha. He has bestowed upon me great wisdom to help you all.

Daze

Superstar
I asked what your faith was, and you ignored it. Even though It's pretty telling with your claim of Chump being the antichrist.
As i said, the menorah threw me off because it's clearly a Jewish reference.

Some friendly advice, you can take it or leave it. But numerology is a form of sehr. I highly suggest you avoid numbered coding in all of its forms.
It will lead you to the devil and directs the devils to you.

menorahman100

Rookie
The Bible says in Revelation 13 that those who have wisdom can "calculate the number of the beast" to warn the believers to help protect them.

My faith is Apostolic Nazarene Christianity. I believe in the Messiah Yahusha, the Son of Alahim YHWH, the one true Alahim.

Daze

Superstar
The Bible says in Revelation 13 that those who have wisdom can "calculate the number of the beast" to warn the believers to help protect them.

My faith is Apostolic Nazarene Christianity. I believe in the Messiah Yahusha, the Son of Alahim YHWH, the one true Alahim.
Do what thou wilt. Some things are better learned through experience.

Diogenes

Established
Based on the fact that God allowed the fallen angels to construct the Great Pyramid to the dimensions of the symbolic number 5776.
Thanks for the answer, but, that's what I'm asking you : "based on the fact"you reply. What fact ? Who has proven this fact ? What was the method to proving it ? What's the symbolism of 5776 ? And again ,is it good, this situation with Trump,or is it bad ?? Sorry for asking alot, but it's the first time I encounter this number and its connection to all things you describe in your post .

menorahman100

Rookie
5776 represents the manifestation of the False Light that God allowed to shine over the hearts and minds of men.

5776 stands for false illumination, of the Beast Anti-Christ 666, Gnosis of Rebellion, the Union of Opposites (9/11/2001) False Zion.

clammertoe

Established
"Then the LORD said unto me, "The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart."" Jer. 14:14