THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Two thought-provoking discussions with Matt Ehret. In the first video with Sara Haboubi, Matt talks about the decline of Western Empires and how Russia and China's are actually flourishing in terms of infrastructure and education. I actually think Sara makes a poignant point that Twitter has actually sucked the creativity out of people because of its' limited characters and has ultimately contributed to the dumbing down of our societies:

From Great Famine to Great Reset pt 2: Solutions for Avoiding a Dark Age (1:10:29 mins)

I've been on the fence regarding Robert Malone ever since I read someone referring to him a "soft whistleblower" last summer. I kept an open mind, but the mere fact that Epoch Times constantly refers to him has made me even more suspicious about him. I think I did read that Epoch is a CIA operative, as it would explain its' constant demonization of China and China owns most of the US's debt. Apparently, people in the comments section in the second video have drawn the same conclusions:

Why is Robert Malone Pushing Anti-China Misinformation? The Great Game this week. (1:00:27 mins)

Karlysymon

Superstar
Another rational perspective from Dave Cullen regarding the plans WEF has for us plebs. I agree with him that I'm surprised 1/3 of the audience put up their hand that they would choose to live like this. I think the best suggestion in the comments sections is "Rope is cheap and gravity is free."

BRAIN SURVEILLANCE AND ESCAPING THE CORPORATE WORLD
Straight out of Batman Forever
An example of this, is the film, Batman Forever. Not saying the Exchange worked on the film or that it was even in existence at the time but the script sounds a lot like it came from DARPA (Akiva Goldman, who rewrote the script is a questionable man). I thought it was pretty candid about the future and tech. Here’s a scene about Ed. Nygma’s presentation.

Bruce Wayne: “Edward, if you can introduce images into the mind, what stops you from extracting images out of the mind?”

Other quotes not in this particular scene;

Edward : “Yes. TV. Balm to the minds of the masses. The great deadener.”

Batman: “You've devised a way to map the human brain. To read men's minds.”

RIDDLER: “Oh, Bruce, you are clever. How fitting that numbers lead you to me. For numbers will crown me king. My Box will sit on countless TV's around the globe, mapping brains, giving me credit card numbers. Bank codes. Safe combinations. Numbers of infidelities. Of crimes. Of lies told. No secret is safe from my watchful electronic eye. I will rule the planet. For if knowledge is power then tremble world, Edward Nygma has become a God.”
I detest Nita Farahany. She was the same person who, in WEF’s 2015 promo video for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, said; “the very idea of ‘human’, being some sort of natural concept, is really going to change…our bodies are going to be so high-tech we won’t really be able to distinguish between what’s natural and what’s artificial”.

What she said at this year’s WEF raises many questions. For a good while now, my suspicion about the utterly ridiculous push for people to wear face shields was precisely about this…get people used to wearing something on their heads all day. 4 years into the experiment and even the most ardent covid believer won’t wear a face shield which then begs the question; are the EEG readers really going to be (external) wearables? Because Yuval Harari was pretty clear about “surveillance being under the skin…algorithms will monitor your eye movements as you look at the screen…”

It also made me wonder…how do we know that manufacturers of ear phones and headsets weren’t secretly installing EEG reading tech in their products atleast pre-covid? Because those are things that people use all the time and hardly anyone is going to consciously walk into a store, buy an EEG reader and walk around with it on their head all day.

Then again, her presentation also made me wonder if it was all a victory lap for her and her handlers (as in the covid vaxx got this tech into billions of people)....and everyone is wondering why there is no revolution. This was posted in the Covid thread but I’ve picked out the interesting bits (sorry, i can't copy-paste).

In essence, the Prometheus Project went live in 2020.

Straight out of Batman Forever

I detest Nita Farahany. She was the same person who, in WEF’s 2015 promo video for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, said; “the very idea of ‘human’, being some sort of natural concept, is really going to change…our bodies are going to be so high-tech we won’t really be able to distinguish between what’s natural and what’s artificial”.

What she said at this year’s WEF raises many questions. For a good while now, my suspicion about the utterly ridiculous push for people to wear face shields was precisely about this…get people used to wearing something on their heads all day. 4 years into the experiment and even the most ardent covid believer won’t wear a face shield which then begs the question; are the EEG readers really going to be (external) wearables? Because Yuval Harari was pretty clear about “surveillance being under the skin…algorithms will monitor your eye movements as you look at the screen…”

It also made me wonder…how do we know that manufacturers of ear phones and headsets weren’t secretly installing EEG reading tech in their products atleast pre-covid? Because those are things that people use all the time and hardly anyone is going to consciously walk into a store, buy an EEG reader and walk around with it on their head all day.

Then again, her presentation also made me wonder if it was all a victory lap for her and her handlers (as in the covid vaxx got this tech into billions of people)....and everyone is wondering why there is no revolution. This was posted in the Covid thread but I’ve picked out the interesting bits (sorry, i can't copy-paste).

In essence, the Prometheus Project went live in 2020.
I actually had the exact same thought about face masks and shields this weekend, as I see some of my neighbours are still wearing them. I even have one who wears a plastic glove. o_O:rolleyes:

With regard to being no revolutions, I have my own theories and assumptions but that's all they are. Far too many to expand on before going to work, but overall, I don't think people have a clear idea of who or what they're rebelling against for a revolution to gain traction. There are pockets of resistance, which is good, but people seemed to attracted to the things that make them complacent and compliant such as social media, useless cell phone usage and MSM pass times, etc. In essence, culture doesn't need to be cancelled by the 1%, to date, us minions have really done nothing to ensure it stays.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Two thought-provoking discussions with Matt Ehret. In the first video with Sara Haboubi, Matt talks about the decline of Western Empires and how Russia and China's are actually flourishing in terms of infrastructure and education. I actually think Sara makes a poignant point that Twitter has actually sucked the creativity out of people because of its' limited characters and has ultimately contributed to the dumbing down of our societies:

From Great Famine to Great Reset pt 2: Solutions for Avoiding a Dark Age (1:10:29 mins)

I've been on the fence regarding Robert Malone ever since I read someone referring to him a "soft whistleblower" last summer. I kept an open mind, but the mere fact that Epoch Times constantly refers to him has made me even more suspicious about him. I think I did read that Epoch is a CIA operative, as it would explain its' constant demonization of China and China owns most of the US's debt. Apparently, people in the comments section in the second video have drawn the same conclusions:

Why is Robert Malone Pushing Anti-China Misinformation? The Great Game this week. (1:00:27 mins)
I listened to the first interview and as always Ehret is great. I have to thank you for bringing our attention to the CPP- if you remember I think it was during the Trucker protests that his material was first posted.

Listening to him and Cynthia the last year their message is very clear. History has shown a constant battle between ethical people versus oligarchic, elitist-minded manipulators. In Ehret's view a strong nation is essential to repelling the immoral, international banking/military forces that have always sought domination. I label this a nationalist perspective and agree at this stage collective organization is necessary.

I think Matt brings a lot of hope by championing a God-centric metaphysical belief while highlighting some of the more positive leaders who throughout history were honestly striving for world peace and progress. In the US Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Kennedy had national development plans and were freely sharing ideas to help other nations of Latin America, Asia, Africa, etc. with win-win treaties to initiate higher living conditions in those countries.

The nationalist program seeks true "sustainable" development, peace, and international collaboration. The oligarchy is always destroying such unity... through sabotage, division, stoking fires of conflict everywhere possible. Despite what we in the West have been conditioned to think, China and Russia are not enemies. If all nations could communicate, share technology and economic strategies it could be a much better world for everyone.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
View attachment 84335

View attachment 84336
Remember the movie S1mone with Al Pacino?

A paper about the implications of the film's premise.

Will 2002, the year of Simone, Andrew Niccol's feature film, come to be seen as another pivotal moment - the moment that the power of illusion surpassed that of reality? Will that year of the first "real-or-fake?" feature movie actor be seen as a symbolic bookmark locating the era when we could no longer tell, nor care if we could tell, what is authentic?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Remember the movie S1mone with Al Pacino?

A paper about the implications of the film's premise.

Will 2002, the year of Simone, Andrew Niccol's feature film, come to be seen as another pivotal moment - the moment that the power of illusion surpassed that of reality? Will that year of the first "real-or-fake?" feature movie actor be seen as a symbolic bookmark locating the era when we could no longer tell, nor care if we could tell, what is authentic?
I vaguely remember that film. There were so many films at that time including the late 90's that featured AI and/or transhuman themes. Predictive programming for sure.